Film Wishes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read the comics, I bet you'll love him more! :D Plus you get a whole bunch of insight on the other characters.

As for him being more brutish? I can't remember since it's been two months since I watched and read the Wolf Among Us. But he's definitely violent in the comics as well, like at the Pudding and Pie. It's quite amusing. Hm... I'll remain mum. Lol.

I'd love for this to happen! <3
But I highly doubt whatever project was started in 2001 is still going on. No movie takes 15 years.
Eoin Colfer actually says that Artemis Fowl was bought up back in 2000 by Disney and Weinstein. They apparently fell out and didn't get back together for quite a while which was the big developmental hitch. Colfer's spoken about the movie potential since then though - supposedly Kenneth Branagh's been signed as director, and Connor McPherson as screenwriter. But yeah, he's also admitted until he's sitting in a cinema he's not going to believe it.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
The book I'd like to see made into a film would be "Hello America" by J.G Ballard. That book is crazy awesome, plus I have an obsession with seeing what the world is like if places are abandoned, major places.

You know what we need?

A Metal Gear movie.

Oh wait. Kojima already did that. In the game.

• Love
Reactions: Razilin
A live action Revenge arc from Rurouni Kenshin

They did such a great job compressing and adapting the Wanderer/Tokyo and Kyoto arcs that I have faith they can do the Revenge arc competently

Reactions: Greenie
Status
Not open for further replies.