Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cairo

Original poster
filled

Last edited by a moderator:
@Blighted_Agent

So you would prefer for characters to be killed off?

------

(This goes for everyone), would you guys want to try a 7 on 7 (or however many people we have) Holy Grail War? To make that work we would either need more people or everyone would have to play more than 2 characters.

@Blighted_Agent

So you would prefer for characters to be killed off?

------

(This goes for everyone), would you guys want to try a 7 on 7 (or however many people we have) Holy Grail War? To make that work we would either need more people or everyone would have to play more than 2 characters.

I don't care either way regarding death, that's up to the almighty GM to decide.

By traditional I just meant 7-way free-for-all. As is, everyone already has to pilot Master + Servant, I don't want to have to the same for another pair or more.

I don't care either way regarding death, that's up to the almighty GM to decide.

By traditional I just meant 7-way free-for-all. As is, everyone already has to pilot Master + Servant, I don't want to have to the same for another pair or more.

I think I get what you're saying. Honestly, I just don't see a 7 way free for all working due to reasons already stated, but if you have other ideas or a way to tweak the plot feel free to state them.

I suppose I'll consider this as well? Definite maybe though.

I suppose a team-up thing would be the easiest thing to do to keep players involved, even if it goes against the point of the HGW. Speaking of Apocrypha, even though it looks like there's another RP like that being planned, maybe we could do also a team-based royale, except instead of 7v7, adding up to a total of 14 players, we could just keep at 7 masters split into two teams of three, with the remainder having the Ruler-class Servant? Not that I really know what they end up doing in Apocrypha since the show's like two episodes in, but just a thought.

As for which Servant I'd want, I suppose I'd be able to work with any class, I'd just need to think on it. Admittedly, Grand Order makes it a little difficult for me to come up with with a historical / mythological figure that I have any sort of notable knowledge on that hasn't already shown up already in the series if you wanna push for no canon characters because I'm unoriginal but we'll see.

Last edited:
I suppose I'll consider this as well? Definite maybe though.

I suppose a team-up thing would be the easiest thing to do to keep players involved, even if it goes against the point of the HGW. Speaking of Apocrypha, even though it looks like there's another RP like that being planned, maybe we could do also a team-based royale, except instead of 7v7, adding up to a total of 14 players, we could just keep at 7 masters split into two teams of one, with the remainder having the Ruler-class Servant? Not that I really know what they end up doing in Apocrypha since the show's like two episodes in, but just a thought.

As for which Servant I'd want, I suppose I'd be able to work with any class, I'd just need to think on it. Admittedly, Grand Order makes it a little difficult for me to come up with with a historical / mythological figure that I have any sort of notable knowledge on that hasn't already shown up already in the series if you wanna push for no canon characters because I'm unoriginal but we'll see.

I actually really enjoy the idea of having a 3 on 3 with a Ruler class, but I'm still trying to figure out how I would make it work. As I said in a previous post character deaths tend to complicate a RP quite a bit.

I'm interested, but I have to be honest I haven't seen the Fate anime beyond the first Stay Night and Zero, would that be alright?

Cool, then count me in ^^
I don't really have a class preference, I'm fine with eating the leftovers :)

I'd be interested. But, I've only seen unlimited blade works. Just recently found others in dub, and was far too lazy to read subs

I do have a few questions though.

+ I would prefer multiple posts daily, but it really depends on everyone's schedule.
I'm personally not a very frequent poster, however I am online almost constantly, but before I determine if I'll be able to meet your requirements, I have to ask what sort of writing level you expect.
+ You can make any historical hero for the most part, but I would prefer that you stay true to the mythology. I would also prefer that canon characters not be used. I may be willing to make some exceptions though.
How 'true' do you expect us to be? The canon itself isn't very true, my example being that the hero 'Arthur' is female. Not to mention, one of the servants aren't from mythology at all.

I'd be interested. But, I've only seen unlimited blade works. Just recently found others in dub, and was far too lazy to read subs

I do have a few questions though.

I'm personally not a very frequent poster, however I am online almost constantly, but before I determine if I'll be able to meet your requirements, I have to ask what sort of writing level you expect.

How 'true' do you expect us to be? The canon itself isn't very true, my example being that the hero 'Arthur' is female. Not to mention, one of the servants aren't from mythology at all.

1) By writing level you mean amount? I'm a quality over quantity person, so I do not have a certain word count. This being said I do not accept one liners.

2) I allow 2 gender bent characters, but all Servants must have some historical or mythological basis. This means that you cannot summon Servants from the future (ex: future versions of your Master), or Servants that are made up.

1) By writing level you mean amount? I'm a quality over quantity person, so I do not have a certain word count. This being said I do not accept one liners.

2) I allow 2 gender bent characters, but all Servants must have some historical or mythological basis. This means that you cannot summon Servants from the future (ex: future versions of your Master), or Servants that are made up.
Understood. My interest is official. I don't do one liners, nor participate in roleplays that allow such things, so no worries there

Once again, if anyone would like to voice their Servant class prefrence please go ahead and do so. Even if you already did this, feel free to do it again so any new comers can see it.

I'd still like the Saber class. I've got someone in mind for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.