Filled!

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bombaromba

Original poster
Hey ya'll. On the hunt for partners once again, and happened to stumble across this site in my travels. I'm in search for one pretty specific thing, and hope someone is willing enough to oblige me. Only requirements for a partner is to have a decent grasp on the English language, and that we both have fun. Rp'ing shouldn't be a chore and I don't plan on restricting you in the least.

Star Trek (Reboot and TOS)

As the title suggests. The only fandom i'm in for the time being and it looks to remain that way for a good long while. I strictly play Bones and am mainly looking for a Jim to compliment me, but i'd absolutely love to interact with all of your Scotty's and I wouldn't mind meeting a Spock or two. That being said, if we're rp'ing together for the long haul, I will more than likely end up doubling for the sake of story.

Don't have any specific plots in mind for this one, but i'm open to ideas and love to brainstorm with my partner to find middle ground. Everyone has different tastes and no-no's, and i'd rather we plot up an idea we both like together, than toss you a starter you loathe with every fiber of your being. AU's are always up for debate as well, and if cracky type stories are your thing, I might have an idea or two to run by you.

As far as the relationship between our character's go, i'm good for platonic friendship as much as I am for a budding romance. I just ask that we keep things as slow and realistic as possible. I'm not really into cliche 'falling in love at first sight' stories or the like. I have no qualms with smut, but I'd rather we not jump headfirst into it after a few paragraphs.

So, yeah. Hit me up with a message on here if you're interested in some good ol' fashioned Jim/Bones or if you play a mean Scotty or Spock. I play over skype, mainly, but I wouldn't mind trying to play over this site after I get a good feel of it. I look forward to hearing from anyone interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.