Fill in the blank with random food

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Isabella Hime, Aug 30, 2009.

1. I felt like making a gross out game!

Many foods sound so delicious but not so much any more when mentioned like this.

Just fill in the blank here!

"I _______ In my pants"

Like earlier I said "I Macaroni and cheesed in my pants" Then Diana was grossed out.

It is fun to turn a delicious food into a gross thing by doing this! Try it out!

2. Adam Kane

With Reginald

Adam walked with Reginald through the open air market. He watched as Reginald complained about them taking his money. He smiled nervously while thinking a few dollars missing is just a drop in the bucket to all The orginazation owes them. He remembered their mission was non perishable food so that's what he went for. He noticed a table with some sacks of rice, beans and other non perishables. He smiled then pointed at the items. "UmHow much do I owe you?" The owner of the stall spoke but Adam couldn't understand them. "Um" Adam started moving his hands around like he was coun ting money. He spoke slowly and louder. "HOW...MUCH....DO...I....OWE...YOU?"

Adam continued to try to communicate but nothing was working. "Reginald!" He shouted for his odd companion. "Do you speak...this?" He gestured tword the owner of the stall. "He keeps yelling stuff at me but I don't understand what he's saying at all. Can u handle this?" Adam was getting annoyed, he practically pushed Reginald up to the counter. "Get him to shut up already."

3. I icecreamed in my pants.

4. NorthEast of
    Where that white square is. I'll be updating the map and praying I can fix it in the meantime. Challengers have no specific order in challenging the gyms either--we aren't follow the in game mechanics. ^^;

5. I spaghettied in my pants!

6. I beef jerkyed in my pants

7. I creamcheesed in my pants.

8. I Steaked in my pants.

9. I jell-oed in my pants

10. I shrimped in my pants

11. mmmmmmm shrimp^^

I bluberried in my pants

12. I spammed in my pants!

13. I honey'd in my pants.

14. Aahahahaha!! That is the other one I love to say!

I cherry Cobblered in my pants!

15. I marrowed in my pants.

16. my point is vindicated, supported, and proven :^|

17. I artichoked in my pants.

18. Seeing as Mason's power is "aura," a concept attached to Lucario in the Lucario and Mew movie. part of his type could be fighting. There's also the fact that his power comes from his magic necklace, which would itself fit as steel. So, I guess we could say Mason is fighting/steel, but has a pretty wide "move pool," as I could see different attacks registering as Psychic, Fire, or Fairy.

Mason is definitely joining Kyoko's side, because he's become friends with Ilona and would believe she should live her life freely, so he could probably have good reason to fight against Deoxys. However, he wouldn't have a good reason to win. Ghost type moves would be too difficult to pull off without harming Mason himself, I don't see him using bug type aura without a good reason to, and he DEFINITELY will not use Dark aura.

Dark Aura is part of the reason his family was destroyed. Within his universe, Dark Aura is created when an aura user becomes corrupted, and Mason won't let himself fall because he doesn't want to see another incident like what destroyed his family. There were Dark Aura using Moretti's, as well as Dark Aura using rivals. Mason wouldn't consciously use it because he knows of its effects. Pretty much, "Dark Aura"="Malevolence," and that's no good.

Unless... If he were to reach that point of despair... Let's not think about that situation.

19. I sausage rolled in my pants.

20. x.x I have a few rough ideas, but I will probably take some time to get them properly out there since I am a bit occupied atm xD