Fighting the Losing Battle

Status
Not open for further replies.
As soon as the barrel's start to come through the window's Pandora turn's to see more humans coming through and thinks * i knew it i didn't trust that young human i thought he was a spy* she rushes over to the one now known as Captain Scrubs and smashes through the ice around his legs and says "i don't know if i can trust you but we need all hand's on deck",

With that done she runs across the room were another human is coming through one of the windows and she pushes him back out with such force the line holding him in mid air snaps and he crashes to the ground with a thump but alas he is not badly hurt. She thinks quick on her feet and calls her element to her and asks for its help in holding the human on the ground, the earth splits at her request and the intruder gets blanketed with mounds of dirt right up to his shoulders. Pandora knows that he will be there for awhile even if his little human friends come to help him escape, and thinks *we may need the human for questioning later and if not i have a snack waiting* with a gleam in her eyes and fangs showing she turns to see who else she can hurt or if she can help anyone else.
She may not have been with the group long but come hell or high water she had seen enough of her kin get killed by the walking meals, so she was here and would help any of them if needed.........

While being hugged by Evelyn everything went chaotic and someone was so quick and smashed the ice on his legs. The other vampire sounded familiar but there was no time to think. His main concern was to protect Evelyn. She was a kid yes but I soon felt like an older brother again.
Scrubz jumped up quickly with Evelyn still in his arms and went into the corner of the room put her down. "Stay behind me No one shall harm you" He said with such kindness Scrubz turned round with Evelyn behind him, looking around at the chaos. He thought *She's to innocent for this ****"
He clenches his fist tighter round his knuckle dusters and hit them together and shouted which echoed around "WATER.....WIND". His knuckle duster glowed one with a watery glow and the other was a grayish glow with some tornadoes around the points of the knuckle duster.
With his wind hand he lifted his hand up which made himself and Evelyn start to fly. Then with his water hand he held it out and freezing water came shooting out of his hand trying to cool the boiling oil.
A Human came running into the room from the stairs and Scrubz shot him with water. The human was shocked with the coldness of the water
Scrubz glanced at Evelyn "Hold on to me Evelyn We'll fly together I'll protect your friends"

Last edited by a moderator:
Jouc sighed as the oil came in, another attack... he got off the wall and watched as water started to cool off the oil. scrubz seemed to be working on their side, at least for now that is. So he would let him be, if he were to turn on them later he would be delt with then, right now the help was appreciated. For a few seconds he just watched everything going on before noticing a female walking towards Oliver.

Quickly Jouc came to the side of her and hit her sword multiple times. To her it may have looked like he was untrained, most people, when in a fight, don't try to hit the sword unless blocking. They go for the kill. However Jouc didn't like killing people, it wasn't in his nature so he did the next best thing. He made his opponents unable to fight. His sword started to glow purple and instantly the females sword would become 30 times heavier. He could just keep going until she couldn't use it anymore. It simply would only require him to slash at her sword a couple more times. "My sword doubles the weight of anything it cuts, even if its only a scratch." He explained hoping she would understand her situation.

As the other humans break into the room, they quickly begin working on damaging the area. Each sends out another stream of boiling oil, and each tries to avoid fighting any of the non-humans. One is hit by a jet of freezing cold water, and he stumbles backwards with sword raised- dazed, but prepared to attack any who charge. The human buried under a mound of dirt squirms, then, realizing his plight, shouts to the rest of the team about his problem. Another one of the strike force wheels around, aiming and firing a crossbow bolt directly at the buried human's face.

Pandora hear's shouting coming from where the human is buried in the ground, She knows in an instant the minute he dies and thinks *well there goes my snack* she's really not bothered he is after all just a human. She see's Scrubz use his knuckle dusters and thinks *hummm thats different not seen anything like that* While looking around she notices Jouc is taking care of the female.
shaking off some of the oil that has very slightly got her she goes back into battle mood and heads straight for the one human who is closest to her *silly human with your back to me i may only be female but i pack one hell of a bite*.
She sinks her fangs right in and makes sure it hurts like hell. As she unceremoniously drops his limp shell to the floor she wipes the back of her hand across her mouth *i maybe in the middle of a fight but there is still no reason to be a mess and sloppy*
with one down she take's in the scene around her.

Rin shot an arrow right at the man with a crossbow. Anyone else with long distance weapons would be irritating later on. He had dodged and focused his attention on her. She quickly let off another arrow that flew and struck home. However, a sharp pain hit her right shoulder. It had seemed that the stupid human had fired off a shot right before he had died and she could not manage to dodge it. She momentarily ignored it so that she could analyze her surroundings. The others were pretty much handling the rest of the intruders.

The elf sees Jouc continuously attempt to bash his sword against her own, her unnatural golden hues saw that he was doing something strange. Her grip on her sword became tighter and upon one of his mid swings she moved away and sliced towards his face, attempting to cut him across the cheek. She forced her sword up once he made it heavier but failed then attempting to smack him away with her shield with great force to get him to back away. Her other hand instinctively dove to her necklace, dropping the sword. She inserted it into her armor and suddenly black scales overtook her armor and her hands became claws as well as her feet. She grew large wings, which flapped a mighty gust of wind. Her hues watched her predicament, as her claws moved to hang as she shot herself off the ground and at oliver in an attempts to maim him.

Jouc pulled back just in time to miss a deadly strike from her sword but it did end up cutting his cheek. It wasn't deep but he could still feel some blood running down his cheek. She dropped the sword and he thought that meant she would surrender but she ended up grabbing her necklace and everything went strange from their on out. He brought his sword back up in the ready position and watched as she grew wings and scales, to say the least he was thrown off by this but never the less he stood his ground.

When she started to flap her wings he cut his boots a couple of times making him weighed down so the wind wouldn't blow him back, unfortunately that was at the cost of speed or protection if he decided to cut them off. He would need to keep the sword glowing if he was going to stop her with a non lethal strike. She started to fly at Oliver again so he cut off the boots without hesitation and cut one of her wings causing her flight to be unstable. One wing was heavier than the other causing her lift to be off making one wing bank and the other raise. This would turn her to the side and cause her to miss, it wouldn't however keep her down forever. He didn't have much time to think now.

Alex's eyes widened when the oil started pouring in and jumped to avoid it, using her wind manipulation to aid her jump and then push the oil back so it wouldn't hit many others. She then ran over to the large closet in Oliver's office and grabbed the closest weapon to her, which ended up being an extremely large axe but she was able to lift it quite easily. She shrugged and ran back into the mayhem. She was able to get rid of one guy before they started ganging up on her.

Oliver's eye's scanned all of the fighting and he quickly moved to dodge the woman's attack, he had missed her first one when he tried to assess the situation for the others. He raised his arm and a sword came flying into it thanks to his telekinesis. He gripped it with both hands and swung at the nearest attackers. He fought with one for a while before he ended it with fatal slash across the man's throat. He then immediately moved onto the next ones. There was a small group of about three all attacking Alex so he quickly had the large cabinet and his desk go flying toward them on either side so the enemies were slammed with the objects. When this happened Alex looked around to figure out the cause of the objects and, seeing Oliver, nodded in thanks then left to fight others.

Evelyn turned around to find the reason for the crashes when the fighting started but before she could help the others she was brought to the corner by the Cap't for protection then she was sent into the air and yelped when her feet no longer touched the ground. "No! Put me down! I need to help fight!" She shouted at him and tried her best to reach the ground again. She needed to touch the ground to control it.

Intrigued by her what power she might have and the floor space free. Captain snapped his fingers on his wind hand and slowly Evelyn touched the floor. "Go be careful". With the extra tension released from making Evelyn fly. Scrubz stayed near Evelyn and with any human came by I blew the weapon out the hands and also keep on top of the oil with freezing water.

Time didn't get the chanes to speak to Alantriel. this place turned into a war zone real fast. she sighs then looks at Alantriel again and says "sure I don't mind" she takes it with a smile and then opens it. "so someone tell me why is there a fight going on?" she said dogging a flying object that came her way. she was tired again. she dogged another object and acted like there was nothing going on.

Meanwhile, outside...
"Colonel, Watermark is in the building!"
"Then it's our turn."
A group of men slowly make their way out of the bushes, large vats in hand. They move to the side of the house with the least combat, then sneak in. Immediately, they set to work- spreading oil around the house while making sure to stay away from anything non-human.

And in the chaos...
The assassins begin to fall rapidly, and they adjust accordingly- which in this case, means focusing on their target so they could leave as fast as possible. Instead of fighting, they opted to try to dodge around their opponents- and crossbow bolts and swords all focus on Oliver.

In the back of the chaos...
The boy trips and falls, landing face-first on the floor. He quickly crawls forward, only to be lifted up by his leg by a large, brutish assassin. He begins to plead, but his cries are cut off by a large hand- a large hand that then begins choking him.

Cherry and vanilla tobacco filled the lungs on the black and red haired female, while she strolled out of a city and back in to the forest. On her back, she wore a black rucksack and under the bag was a small box that gently tapped on her backside as she stepped over fallen trees and ducking under low branches.
The long wooden pipe hung lazily on her rosy lips while her hands rested on her head as she casualy walked through the greenery. But something felt different as Miyu strolled along; the birds were not singing and the animals on the ground seemed to have scattered in a panic.
Something was happening, and it was happening close by. Lowering her hands, Miyu placed the palms on her waist and narrowed her eyes to try and get a view from where she was.
Thats where she saw a mansion, hidden by vines and deep in the forest. Taking in a deep breath, she closed her eyes and listened more, just to see if she should go a different way or to go and investigate.
Go on Miyu, go and investigate!
A small smirk formed on her lips to her own thoughts, egging her on to get involved in something that had nothing to do with her, or so she thought.
Placing one foot in front of the other, Miyu drew closer towards the Mansion. Her hand reached out and she effortlessly pulled herself in to a high branch that edged the building and climbed high enough to peer inside of the windows as well as to see what commotion was cracking off.
Leaning her back against the tree, she took the pipe out of her mouth after taking in a deep breath of the smoke and then slowly exhaled it while she watched the show between the supernaturals and humans.

Pandora notices some one watching the carnage from outside *oh damn it not another human* this one is mine and pandora leaps on to the windowsill to introduce her temper and fangs to this new bothersome human,
As she flings her self out side she takes a deep pointless breath to take in the smells of the night air to center her self as she calls forth her element * earth come to me and be ready just incase i have need of you but i doubt it how much harm can one single human cause*.
With a wicked grin on her face she lands on the branch next to the intruder "hello there so what are you doing out here and if you have come looking for trouble........ well you have found her".

Miyu sat and watched in awe at everything that was happening. It quite surprised her that she was finding it all so fascinating. But then one little girl being placed back down caught her eye. Narrowing her eyes to get a better look, a smirk formed on her lips as she spun her legs round and rest her elbows on her knees as she let out a little chuckle.
"Bloody hell. I never expected to find you here little kitty cat."
She flicked the ash out of her pipe and tucked the object in her pocket as she went to stand. But then someone interrupted her movement. Her causal stand turned in to leaping back and spun round to see the other female. Miyu slouched her shoulders and groaned.
"Oh great, an over confident vampire. Now come on, really?"
Standing straight, Miyu placed her hands on her hips and let out a weary sigh. She wasn't expecting to be thrown in to a battle so quickly. Maybe she should have concealed herself a lot better.
"Trouble really isn't the word, i was just being nosy at first but then someone caught my eye. You know how it is, you are just strolling along, having a smoke and thinking that you really should have something sweet to nibble on at the same time. And Kaboom! You step in to a war scene."
Miyu shot her hands up and let out a little laugh and then pointed towards the mansion suddenly going all serious.
"That little girl, Is her name something like... Eve... Wait, Evelyn. Is it Evelyn?"
Miyu didn't seem to be scared of being in front of this vampire, she just stood there as if she just walked in to a store to buy some stuff.

Oliver noticed the change in the humans' target and readied himself, he knew he wouldn't be able to take them all on and most everyone else was busy fighting their own attackers. He took a deep breath and faced them head on, swinging, stabbing and slashing with the small hope of making it out alive but this didn't last long.

Evelyn had a brief smile when she was set back on the ground and looked around to see who she could help. Because of her small form and young age, none of the humans really bothered to attack her that much, or at least none did that she could tell. She then noticed the human being choked, the human that they were supposed to protect. She ran over and stopped in between them and the window then makes a fairly large chunk of earth rise from the ground outside then come flying in, just barely fitting through the window, and hit the human who was choking the other right on the back of the head as hard as she could (which was pretty dang hard). That should at least knock him out, she thought.

*Strange human, there is something about the way she stands up to me i like i have not seen any human do that for along time........*.
"Just being nosy well yes we have all been there and done that, mind you the last time that happened to me was a few years ago now",
pandora freezes when this newcomer mentions Evelyn *why does she want to know about her what's this womans game plan, Evelyn is only young, powerful yes but still so young*
"Why so intrested in the young girl??? and i am not at libberty to inform you on who she is.So if you haven't come along with these other humans how have you found this place and why, not many humans like coming in to the forest?? unless they want to kill us like right at this moment".Pandora couldn't help the contempt in her voice when she said the word humans.
"So not to be rude but are going to cause more trouble? or can i get back to the fight and we can carry on this discussion later?"

The assassins pushed in around Oliver, using near-suicidal charging tactics based on the principal of overwhelming him with sheer force. One strikes with his sword, another fires a bolt at his legs, and another uses his pot of boiling oil in Oliver's general direction. The other assassins begin to shy away from their attackers, breaking away and fleeing at the first opportunity.

The boy falls to the ground, struggling to regain his breathe- he gags, chokes, then manages to sit up and crawl to the nearest wall.

Oliver was panting by now with the exertion of trying to fight all of the assassins. He manages to block the first strike of the sword but the bolt catches on one of his legs causing him to stumble and get hit with most of the oil on his right side, leaving him unable to handle his sword well.

Alex is confused when the humans start to flee but soon understands when she see the group surrounding Oliver. She runs over to him but is too late to help him against the bolt and oil. She does however get there in time to stand in front of his crippled form and help defend him against further attacks but there are still so many...

Evelyn runs over to the human and crouches down near him once he's freed. "Are you ok, human?" She asks, tilting her head to side, a common sign to show her curiosity or confusion.

Tilting her head slightly to the other womans words, a sly grin formed on her lips as she spoke sarcastically.
"Been a while for what? Being Nosy or thinking of chewing something sweet? Because, my little blood sucking friend, if you're thinking of nibbling on me, i don't taste very sweet."
She winked at her ad stuck her tongue out in a bit of a playful way and then gave a quick glance over to see the young girl who was helping to rescue the other human as the vampire asked her the question.
"My business is my own. I am just interested, that is all."
Miyu eyes then looked at the other humans, some of them being cut down as if they were nothing even though they did their best to put up a fight. The sight of the blood made her smile, her fingers twitched as if she wanted in on the action.
"I will say, i came on my own and from what i know and will share, they care not if you come, dead or alive."
She turned her blue orbs back on the vampire and rest her hands behind her back before letting out a little laugh.
"Again, trouble? I must declare!" Miyu leaned forward and pointed at the woman "I was just sat here, happily watching it all, it was you who came charging at me like a bull seeing red. Steam and all coming from those gaps in your face."

Status
Not open for further replies.