Fighting the Losing Battle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time could be napping and get woken up by all the commotion and go upstairs to see what's going on. Or she could be coming back inside from outdoors and see that the door has been destroyed and go upstairs to find out why.

Just giving ideas. :3

thanks becuse if an open was there i woud ever have see it and what my friend allways say you would know where a opening was even if it hit it you in the face wich is so god damn true

AnimeGirl120goth.jpg

Name:Pandora
Race: Vampire
Power: Normal Vampire stuff = quick healing and affinity for earth.
Personality:Calm but quick to temper can be a bit sarcastic but i feel i have lived long enough to be
Brief history:Got turned in the early 2nd century. I was of noble blood untill my death. since then i have wondered the world helping other supernaturals any way i can.
Appearance: Slim long purple hair and eyes i am always in black.
Other: I do drink blood but can go a lot longer then most between feeds and i don't snack on supernaturals unless they are willing.

Let me know if its ok to join. Thanks

Eve lillith Angelson- yup! You're good to go and post and in the rp whenever you can

Hey you got room for another creature hating human?

Alright I'll post my CC (Character card) Later. Gotta go to lacrosse practice now wish me luck! (Coach has been moody lately)

Name:Nayk
Race: The one and only purest (Human)
Powers:Resilience,Ingenuity,Reasoning,Mortality
Personality:Analytical,Quick to judge, Straight forward, only trusts humans.
Brief Bio: Raised to be a hunter/tracker
Other: Doesn't discriminant against supernaturals He hates them all equally.
Appearance:
694669_f260.jpg
Lol Jk

images
True appearance just note he has a bag of weapons on his back,,

• Love
Reactions: Cry
Lyle- accepted! you can post whenever you like just remember that humans have no super powers/abilities

You have a lovely first picture, sir.
The second one i'm afraid... Looks kind of fake. The black is obviously clashing with the rest of the outfit.

Reactions: Warenai hana
Yeah, I think you should just stick with the first one, classier... ya know?

Also, his 'powers' are ever day things that all humans have. So its not really anything spectacular, or even to be considered a 'power'.

Yeah I know his powers are simply human traits/qualities I just didn't want to leave it blank because I consider these traits powers in a sense. Perhaps I'm just weird Idk

Ohh. This one caught my interest.

Name: Miyu Kitzu
Race: English/Japanese
Power: She was born mortal, but events in life messed with her system. Her blood became poisonious and she began to age extremelly slowly. She is able to use chakra and her own hair in battle but still calls herself a mere mortal.
Personality: Laid back, sarcastic and flirtatious.
Brief history: Miyu was rescued by her friend who used her own blood to cure the woman after being poisoned by her own clan. With that happening, Miyu ended up gaining poisonous blood. Years down the line, she met a rogue ninja. After a long battle, the two ended up getting together and got married. Miyu lived in the ninja clan for sometime, learning ways of the ninja including on how to use chakra. The marriage went downhill when her husband went power crazy and destroyed the whole village and tried to kill Miyu. After Miyu left that area and vanished back in to the forest.
Appearance:
4893.jpg

Other: She is very cold towards people at first, she doesn't like children and people tend to think her humour is quite bitter

Miyu Kitzu- looks good! she's accepted so you can post whenever you like

Tiger Queen- your signature really wants me to click it but omg it says no.

Just do it if you want to. For all you know it could just be reverse psychology… mwahahahaha...

Status
Not open for further replies.