Fighting the Losing Battle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it be too late to join?

EpitaphQueen- no of course not! We've barely even started so you can go ahead and join anytime you like :)

Name: Alantriel Dou'beaux
Race: Yuki-Onna *Also known as a snow queen*
Power: Control of ice and freezing of water
Personality: Slightly cold towards others when transformed, but kind on the inside, she has an affinity for lollipops and animals
Brief history: Alantriel is one of the only remaining Yuki-Onna. Her kind do not fraternize lightly and only when they find the perfect mate do they get married. This keeps their numbers small because there are few of them anyways. When Alantriel was 10 her parents were caught and killed by humans. They refused to use their ice powers against the weaker humans. Luckily Alantriel had been with her Naiad friends and hadn't been caught and killed. Seeking revenge Alantriel joined the resistance. Able to change her appearance to look human has proved perfect over the years. The only way a human would notice the difference was if they were to touch her ice cold hands. Alantriels only goal in life is to kill the man who killed her parents.
Appearance: Human form:
cute-anime-girls-random-role-playing-8770056-1024-768.jpg
Transformation:
yuki_onna__the_snow_spirit_by_takeda11-d3iivrk.jpg

Other:

Could I join as well? I'm not sure if you have a character limit or anything.

EpitaphQueen- good character, the only thing is that I can't see her human form for some reason :\ if you get that, you're in!

NorwayFOO- nope, I don't have a limit, I figure not that many people will join so no point so yeah, of course you can join once you make a character sheet :)

swordsman.jpg
Name: Jouc
Race: Elf
Power: His katana doubles the wheight of anything he cuts when in 'form'. You can tell when his Katana is in form when it starts to glow a dark purple.
Personality: He doesn't like to talk, just watches things happen and he doesn't feel he has the decision to take some ones life which is why his power is so important to him. He can continually wheighing someone down until they can no longer fight anymore.
Brief history: Mysterious, no one knows. He just kind of showed up.
Other:

NorwayFOO- Ok, you're good! You can go ahead a jump in when you can

Human form ^^^

Ok, now you're good to go ahead and jump in :)

OK, it seems to be kind of annoying for all of us (which includes me) that this was originally put in medieval times so how about I change it so we have electricity and such but i want to keep the medieval town feel with lords, serfs and knights and all that. Is that all right with everyone?

Or we could have Alantriel control the 'fridge' =P

Reactions: Dream Spirit
The fridge, a powerful and mysterious artifact that was found one day in a forgotten temple- food put inside The fridge rots at an amazingly slowed pace- and all the king's horses and all the king's men cannot figure out why it is cold on the inside, but can be hot on the outside.

These are strange times in the kingdom indeed.

FooFoo!!! Yay you're here too! :D

Ok, well if you guys are cool with staying all medieval then let's do it!

Also, if you haven't said your intro post, I recommend you do that soon since this is about to pick up speed a bit

sorry for posting on other side early just signed up today.
Name: Captain Scrubz
Race: Vampire
Power: super speed and knuckle dusters of elements
Personality: Laid back, does anything for a price.
Brief history: I'm from another dimension and been a pirate for most of my years. I have a living ship named blue which is hiding away atm. also I have a dragon's heart inside instead of my own. My dragon's name Horus also in hiding. Has a psychic link to my ship and dragon. Can use magic but useally goes terribly wrong. I seem to get psyically hurt a lot.
Appearance: is as my picture but that was taken 4 years ago I have grown my hair. Its half way down my back
Other: I Love Whiskey

The~Dead~One- good character but under her power you wrote she can see hade and I'm not sure if that's just yet another spelling mistake or if hade actually is something... Can you clear that up? And also, I'm not sure if you saw this or not but I had said that I would like this rp to be in more medieval times so just keep that in mind :)

is it ok now?

Well I guess this is what I get for being away for so long. Is there a way I could get an idea of where everyone is or what's going on? If not I'll just have to withdraw from this rp which would suck so much! haha

Nothing has really happened yet Beast Boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.