Fighting Our Reflections

That can work, Archy. I'd actually love that role to be filled, since I don't think I'm up to using Yukio for this time. (Who was the other Evil Adviser, though was mind controlled, not genuinely evil.)

Go ahead and make a character sheet. We'll see how it goes. >:3

mkay. Should be edited into this post, decently soon. Names will be changed if you object.

Name: Yukino
Sex: Male
Job/Role: Spymaster, though his words carry a lot of weight with the king and queen.
Personality: Yukino's pretty serious and reserved, but not without a sarcastic bent. He is the straight man to Oliver's more wacky personality, and tries to sway the king and queen towards careful, cautious action.
Strengths and Weaknesses:
Yukino's good at sneaking, hiding, poison, forgery, all that general subterfuge stuff. It's his job, after all, and he prides himself on being very good at his job.
Abilities/Powers: Yukino is extremely secretive with his powers, concealing them even from the king and queen. He does have an eerie habit of appearing and disappearing as he pleases, though. His real power is the ability to store objects he touches in a sort of extradimensional space and later retrieve them.
Bio:Yukino's been a close friend of the king and queen since they were kids. He joined in games and such, but as they grew, moved towards the more shadowy duties required to keep the neko state afloat.

Yukino's always had a bit of a crush on Candance, but he backed off as his friend started to romance her.

Yukino's twin was quickly and quietly dispatched during the attack 3 years ago, along with various other dark twins. However, some time after the fighting he came into contact with Candance's twin, and has since become extremely intimate with her. He'll vanish at odd moments to go visit her (which is not that different from his normal vanishing) and has been convinced by her to steer the king and queen towards a more peaceful approach.

Feline Form: http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:h1zQwpo2s41_JM:http://imeleon.com/photo/135/brown_cat.jpg&t=1
Appearance: http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=444469

twas the name of the guy last time around, and I am lazy. Or maybe I misread it and it was Yukio. Eh.

That was Yukio. And it's the very same dark advisor that Fluffy played. lol

Very nice, TC. :3 Thanks.

Yukio was his name, Archy. You're welcome to just copypaste his character sheet, and gut him to your liking. It's in the old OOC. You can even call him Yukino if you so desire.

Name: Justin Biru

Sex: Male

Job/Role: Being a bum and horny. Since he doesn't have a job and doesn't seem to really spend much time at school, he daydreams about one day being a judge at a bikini pageant.

Personality: Justin is a wise fool. He's into relatively nerdy things for kid's his age and loves to study up on monsters and how to defeat them. Other than that, he is really well versed in understanding how gears work from tinkering here and there. Justin has a very eccentric personality that puts him at odds with some people. Overall, it's best to say, if it's something weird or supernatural, he'll go out of his way to find it. Justin doesn't allow for people to get to know him very well and idolizes someone he once met as a hero, to point of being obsessive about this fact. He does not know this person's name. Justin like most boys his age has no taste in digression and likes ladies with big boobies. Justin also loves fart jokes. He lives life on the limb, like the free spirit he is.

Strengths and Weaknesses: Justin has no offensive or defensive magical powers, so everything about him relies more on wit or speed. The latter is more of his ways of dealing with problems.

Abilities/Powers: Tinker's Eye. This ability allows him to instantly look at an item and figure out how it works.

Bio: He's had a short life and doesn't really have much to say about it. The attack three years ago did affect him since both of his parents were killed in the process of trying to subdue his shadow half. This cost them their lives. He was sent to live with his grandparents, but both of them are a bit too flakey to pay close enough attention to what he does or where he goes. Ever since, he's been known to be gone for weeks on end, only coming back for food.

Feline Form: He hasn't been training on how to change forms. His excuse is "I once tried transforming…But then I farted…A lot, so I didn't try it again."

Appearance:
normal_1109173706361.jpg

XD Welcome aboard, Roru. Everyone, look out for Justin... Looks like a trouble maker.

IC is up.

This is where you introduce characters and... Well, do what you wish, really. When everyone's satisfied with how the morning and early afternoon went, I'll make a skip to the ball during nighttime. :) Enjoy.

Still accepting characters. I'll be closing that when it's midway through the ball.

I finally got the inspiration to post. I basically took the introduction from the first FoR and spiced it up. :3

Name: Ayah

Sex: Female

Job/Role: Healer

Personality: On the shy side

Strengths and Weaknesses: Amaya is not a fighter. She is a strong believer in healing and the power of acceptance and love. She has a constant internal conflict in her beliefs and the pain she felt when her family was taken from her

Abilities/Powers: She can heal very easily. While she can't heal on demand, it does seem to show up when it is needed the most.

Bio: When the attack happened, Amaya was just crawling into bed after a long day of helping her pregnant mother. She heard a loud crash and froze. Her mother screamed again, but that was nothing new; she was always in pain during her pregnancy's.
Because she stayed perfectly still, she was able to survive the attack she didn't even know was happening. When she left her room, what she saw changed her forever. From then on, she became increasingly silent and reserved.
Through all of this, Amaya still believes in the beauty and love that the world has. She feels remorse that she wasn't taken along with her family but refuses to sit and die like her family did.

Feline Form:
DSC00082a.jpg

Appearance:
anime_kimono_girl_Pristest.jpg

If the cat form didn't show up ill use a different one and re-post it if you want my character. I'm just getting back into the swing of things so and advice would be kindly taken :)

Looks good, my dear!

You may have to change her name, though. We already have an Amaya.

Oh jeesh >.< Sorry! I'll come up with another name haha. I'll post again tomorrow. For now I have to get offline and do some work. :)