Fighting Legends (Monster Apocalypse RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Willy was skulking around in the shadows looting what he could find, which wasn't much "I can't sell any of this junk!" he growled. Just then Willy saw a military chopper fly over head and crash into a near by building, he couldn't help but smile "Lucky day oh lucky day! There is bound to be some great gear in that chopper." Once he made it to the crash site Willy watched the battle between the wolves and the survivors. He waited until until everyone was gone, and before more showed up, took what he could.

Obtained: 2 alpha claws and one med kit that was in the chopper.

Once more wolves showed up Willy sneaked into the building he saw the others run into. Before meeting up with the group he hid behind some debris and tried to judge if they were survivors or bandits.

Time: 16:16
Other: Aniela begins seeing... 'shadows'. And a few unexpected werewolves come to fight.

Loud. Everything was simply loud. Earlier, a helicopter had crashed on top of a building. Sounds of fighting came from the very top. But it stopped not long after. Aniela was confused. Why must the blissful sound of people fighting go away? But that was when she heard the first growl. Werewolf. Aniela immediately kicked into action, turning around and aiming her pistol at what was behind her. But it was not a werewolf, instead it was the creature from her worse nightmare. A shadow. She screamed a bloodcurdling scream and immediately took off running, but no. The shadow knew where she was. It always knew.
Aniela ducked behind a car, and what was the shadow, wasn't really what it seemed to be. It was like a veil lifted and she could see the truth. It was a werewolf, there were many more wolves behind it. "I'm fucked. I'm going to die. I'm fucked. I'm going to die." And so, she tried running further away once more. Her longe black trench coat flailing in the air with each step she took. But an idea struck her. Quickly, she pulled a grenade from her coat, tore the pin off with her teeth, and threw it into the pack of wolves. Before it could blow, she ran even further then finally ducked behind an abandoned car.

The explosion rang in her ears, she gradually looked to see if they were gone. Yes! If they weren't gone, they had to have been scared off. Score! A sharp pain came from Aniela's left temple, and Aniela was no longer Aniela. She was Rodney.

"
Yebat'. Chto ya zastavit' sebya v?"

Fuck, what did I get myself into?

A loud crash from a distance made her body jump. Luna pulled her needle out a young man's neck, the inject lethal in certain doses. She looked up from the alley, quickly packing the man's cans of food and useless wallet off of him. Her backpack was growing rather heavy, good for building up her strength, but not for running away. "If there was a crash, someone might need medical assistance." It was all the convincing she needed to observe the noise's location.

Walking out into the streets, she looked up to the sky seeing smoke rising high to the sky. With a hop in her step, she moved towards the site of what appeared to be an explosion or crash. Growing closer she noticed a figure, perhaps a few, through the smoke. The shape of a helicopter could be seen as the smoke cleared, as she began to approach she noticed wolffish figures quickly ducking in cover.

"Oh dear," Luna sighed in worry, "I don't think my needles will help against that." She listened and lied in wait as she had usually done, listening to the sound of fighting and howling. She peeked passed some debris sticking out the ground, some thick cement it seemed, noticing all who were left. "Is it over?" She wondered aloud. Suddenly an explosion rang in her ears, the sound and the shaking of the ground dropped her to her knees, holding the sides of her head to cover her ears. "God why so loud?!"

Carefully looking over the debris it seemed the smoke had cleared, she prayed it was safe to help any survivors now. "H-Hello?" She asked softly, "Does anyone need help?" Born and raised to be naive and trusting of strangers, she didn't expect any threat from humans, no threat her needles couldn't solve anyway. At leasts that's what she told herself.

Rodney stood up immediately as once he/she heard a person yell. Another person, it had been forever since Rodney had seen a person. He was going to approach her, maybe rob her of all possessions.. but the sharp pain came again and Aniela was back. Her bright blue eyes wide. The werewolves were gone! And there was another girl near by! But Aniela had to be weary of strangers. People were dangerous now-a-days. It was best to stay alone or with people you knew real well. "You! Who are you?" Aniela aimed her gun at the strange girl's head and began approaching her. Her mind was spinning, this was the first human she has seen in.. weeks.. months even! She wanted to ask oh, so many questions. "Have you seen anyone else?" was the main question she desperatly wanted to ask. But didn't. Aniela knew that even the innocent looking people weren't so innocent. But what did Aniela know? She was insane! "Where did you com- Look out!" She shrieked. Her eyes landed on.. Giants. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. FUCK! How could she be so foolish. There HAD to be creatures following the werewolves. But did it have to be.. GIANTS?! Aniela didn't want to deal with this shit right now.
"
Hurry! Move. Giants! Our death awaits if we don't move. Those motherfuckers! Bringing their friends! I could have handled vampires, but GIANTS? No wait. Thats right. Werewolves HATE VAMPIRES!" She was frustrated. The black-haired girl ran over to the stranger and took the girl's wrist. Normally she wouldn't do this, but everyone deserves at least one chance to live. "Come on! Introductions later, living now!" She eventually let go of the other's wrist when she felt that she would follow. Aniela was definitely not going to die today. Because the stranger WAS a stranger, she paid extra attention to the girl. If she heard a gun click, or a pin pop, or anything made of metal move, she would shoot. She simply wasn't going to die.

Luna waved at the first human being to raise their gun at her in a long time, many people underestimated her and usually she was the one to be threatening others. But hearing the commotion over giants made her not waste time with smiles and praise. Without wasting time to see the giants, knowing damn well what they were and seeing them wouldn't help, she tried to keep up with the stranger. "Hurry!" Luna called out, running towards a building in the distance. "Crap, crap, crap, crap! I don't have any needles big enough for a thing like that!" Luna cried out, not eager to die by being stepped on and scrapped against the side of the street like a wad of stale gum.

Despite the weight in her backpack, her willingness to live and better the world somehow made her body ignore the pressure on her back. Her newly taken shoes hadn't been broken in yet but now was the best time to work them in, they were a bit too small.

Time: 16:21
Other: She really doesn't want to die.

Aniela was exceptionally fast. She needed to get away from the Giant. But that would be hard, she had nothing that would kill him. But something told her she had to throw another grenade. It wouldn't work entirety, but it might slow him down. So, she stopped running and pulled another grenade from her trench coat. "This'll sound crazy. But I'm going to try to wound it. Get cover!" she yelled. Maybe she should use her last two grenades. It could work. But, it might not.. And her idiotic plan was for nothing. Aniela pulled the other grenade out and pulled the pins with her teeth. She threw them at the giant, then as fast as she could she ran for cover. This wouldn't work. She knew it wouldn't. It couldn't. None of her plans worked.

Both of the grenades blew, and the force tossed Aniela up into the air. She then landed on the hard asphalt. Aniela was lucky she wasn't dead. Only wounded.
Her head was pounding. And, she wasn't herself. "Ow! Owwie! I think I hit my head. What happeeend?" her voice now was now hinted with a german accent. Aniela's multiple personalities came and went, and as it happens, Jeanine wanted to have a look at the world.

Slowly, she stood up and rubbed the back of her head.
"Where am I-" she saw the giant. "Oh shit. I need to go. Now."

Luna ducked back behind a building, covering her ears at the sound of the grenades going off. When she peeked she noticed the woman, quickly running back, "Less talking, more running!" Luna insisted, holding the stranger's hand and rushing back to cover with no time to ask any questions. The heavy steps of the giant seemed to only get louder, Luna kept her backpack close with only needles as a weapon. "Maybe it won't notice us." Luna panted with her back against the wall, hand placed over her heart, trying to ease her nerves.

"I... I knew I shouldn't... have come here." Luna panted softly, looking to the stranger. "I know we probably don't have time for this but... I'm Luna. Figured I'd say that, before, you know, we die." She chuckled a bit, the fear of death tickling the hairs on the back of her neck.

Jeanine/Aniela let out a yelp once the stranger grabbed her hand and pulled her somewhere. Who was this person? "I'm Jeani- Aniela. The name is Aniela. How did I get here? I was just over there." she turned to see the giant was looking for them. And then she quickly leaned against the wall. Aniela was back. Her heart was beating fast, and she had a headache from hell. She felt terrible. What happened? Last thing she remembered was throwing the grenades. "Luna. Lets go.. are you hurt? I have something to help if you are hurt. But we need to go. Now. The damn thing will find us soon." she whispered. Aniela began to move down the small alleyway that they were in. She'd been here before. A long time ago, before the apocolypse happend and they were sent into hell. She was sure she could get them away safely. "This way. I used to go down this alleyway on my way to work." By work, she meant some druglords apartment. She, herself never did any of the drugs. She only protected the man doing them.

"Nice to meet you," Luna sighed in a form if relief, happy to find someone who at least spoke the same language, "and I should be okay. I should ask about you, you were really close to that giant." She laughed a bit as she followed close behind, reaching back in her backpack to feel for her syringe. Luckily it wasn't broken, it was her only defense, besides begging and pleading. "Do you know what happened back there, with the crash?" Luna asked quietly, as if to keep any monsters from hearing her.

"All I know is that I have a headache from hell. I don't remember anything after throwing the grenades. Is that bad?" She let out a soft sigh before continuing down the alleyway, she took a right. Aniela reached into her trench coat and took out the Alpha tooth knife. Just in case if something came out. In case she couldn't shoot in time. "No. I do not. I was roaming the streets when I heard the crash, then I immediately ran here to be attacked by wolves and our friendly giant back there. Fuck, my head hurts!" She pressed her hand to the back of her head. It certainly didn't feel good. But she kept walking. She was alert of every step Luna took, she wasn't going to let her guard down. She still couldn't trust anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.