Fighting for Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
»♥« ROSALIE SPENCER »♥«
Rosalie nodded as Matt drove. "Yeah, I was planning to stay at home anyway," she said reassuringly. "Just me, my stepmum, and my siblings ... joy ..."

Rosalie rolled her eyes at the mention of her stepmum. "I hate her," she said, mainly to herself. "Jasper and Elliot hate her too. She came into our lives and had a shitload of kids with Dad and basically stole him from us."

~ Matthew ~
Matthew gripped the steering wheeling as he drove. Every few minutes he would glance at Rosalie and nod. He understood where she was coming from. He use to hate his step father, and for a long time and still to this day, he had a hatred for his father. Of course he doesn't say anything about it though. He just keeps it to himself and hopes that maybe one day it will go away.

As Matthew pulled up into the driveway, he parked and glanced over at the girl.
"I have to get back to practice. You'll be okay? I'll call you when I get out and maybe we can hang afterwards if it's not too late. I'm not sure how late coach will have us stay. Just stay away from Oliver and if he calls or comes over, stay away from him and call me. I'll come if I need to."

The boy leaned over and kissed the girls cheek softly and then squeezed her hand before unlocking the door so that she could leave. Sighing, he watched her go into her house before he pulled out and went back to school. He got yelled at for being late, but he didn't care and instead did the extra three laps without a care in he world. Except for Rosalie. He cared about her.. a lot.. and he worried.

Rosalie spent the night with her younger siblings. When Jasper came home, she texted Matt, "HEY, DO YOU WANNA COME OVER?"

~ Matthew ~
Matthew finally got out of practice, and as soon as he did, he hit the showers. His back and his muscles were killing him, and the bruises on his body kept getting worse by the house. He rubbed his eyes before turning the water off and drying himself. Once he was dressed back into a pair of jeans and a normal t shirt that he had wore during the day, Matthew walked to his car when he felt his phone vibrate.

He read the message and thought about it. He glanced at the time and sighed before replying back.
"I'll be there in a bit."

»♥« ROSALIE SPENCER »♥«
When she received the text from Matt, Rosalie leaped to her feet and ran to her bedroom, working to make herself look good. She fixed her messy hair and clothes. Rosalie wanted to look nice for Matt.

"What's going on?" said Jasper, from her door. "Where're you going?"

"Nowhere."

"Then why are you prettying yourself up?"

"Matt's coming over."

Jasper scoffed. "Great. You two seem to be getting serious."

"Got a problem?"

"DAD, ROSALIE'S BRINGING A GUY OVER!"

"You know what, fuck you -- "

"GOOD ON YA, ROSE!" Nathaniel's Australian accent reverberated through the house. "JASPER, PULL THAT STICK OUT OF YOUR -- "

Nathaniel was cut off by Calissa's scolding Nathaniel for swearing in front of the little kids. When the doorbell rang, Rosalie threw Kelsey out of the way and wrenched it open to face Matt. "Hey, cutie, welcome to the Spencer home. If any crazy half-Aussie-half-Mexicans try to steal your stuff, I'll knock 'em one."

~ Matthew ~
Matthew knocked on the door as he made himself up to it and stepped back. When Rosalie opened the door, he smiled softly and stepped back up as he reach out for his hand. He dropped it though as her father came to the door to greet him. Smiling, he shook her father's hand and introduced himself.

"Hi I'm Matthew. I took your daughter out a few nights ago. I hope it's okay that she invited me over?"

After a brief discussion and getting to talk with her father, Matthew was led towards the stairs where he met with Jasper. He gave him a slight nod and a small smile as he was pulled along by the girl. He climbed the stairs with her and once they were alone, he pulled her back to him isntead of ahead and kissed her softly, pressing her back against the wall and his hand on her hips.

They stood there, in the upstairs hall, with Rosalie pressed against the wall beside her bedroom door. She smiled into the kiss and cupped one hand on the back of his neck, with the other pressed against the firm muscles of his stomach. She giggled as his hand pressed on her waist.

Rosalie only pulled away when she heard footsteps coming up the stairs. Expecting Jasper, Rosalie was both surprised and disgusted to see her step mother Calissa.

"Hello," Calissa said politely. "I'm Calissa, Rose's stepmother." The Mexican woman was tiny, just a head taller than Rosalie. Rosalie grimaced when Calissa shook Matt's hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.