Fighting for Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
»♥« ROSALIE SPENCER »♥«
Rosalie sat, excited, in the passenger seat. Flirtatiously, she sneakily took Matt's hand, which rested on the centre console, and held it in her own.

She wondered what her brother had spoken to Matt about. Did he threaten him?

"Those flowers," said Rosalie softly. "They were beautiful."

~ Matthew ~

downloadfile-1.jpeg
Matthew smiled as he felt Rosalie take his hand in hers. He rested it in the middle seat between them and continued driving. As she spoke up about the flowers, he simply smiled at her. "So what do you like to eat? Chinese? Mexican? Japanese?"

He chuckled, still unsure of which restaurant and type of food she liked, so he had located three different ones and just needed to know what she liked. Once he got his answer, he drove to that restaurant and parked. He went and opened the door for her and let her out before taking her hand again and walking inside with her.

They sat down at a corner booth and ordered, talking and getting to know each other. Once they had finished their main meal, Matthew chuckled and looked at Rosalie.
"After the movie there's this place that has the best desserts in the city. I'm going to take you there unless your brother calls and wants us in early. Are you ready to head to the movie?"

Matthew paid for everything and left a generous tip before walking back out with Rosalie. They drove and drove and passed all of the movie theaters until finally they got to the place where he wanted to take her. At first glance the place looked really creepy, but as he drove through the driveway and around the back of the huge building, a huge screen was displayed in a huge field.

Matthew parked his car and got out. Other people were sitting in their car and in the parking lot to watch the movie, but others had went into the field and laid in the grass to watch it. Matthew had other ideas though. He grabbed a few blankets out from the back of the seat and walked with Rosalie, hand in hand, until they made it to this small but beautiful tree.

Matthew laid out the big and comfortable blanket on the ground and then sat down, offering the seat beside him for her. When they were sitting and comfortable, and they could both see the movie, Matthew pulled out the other blanket incase they got chilly. He let his arm wrap around her waist and pull her close, but made sure that she was still having fun and liking the date as the movie started.

»♥« ROSALIE SPENCER »♥«
When they arrived to the makeshift drive-in cinema, Rosalie let out a little girlish squeal. "Oh my God, this is amazing," she said happily.

At the tree Matt had selected, Rosalie smiled at the arm around her waist and slid her own around his, resting her head on his chest and looking up at the screen. "This is amazing," she said softly, kissing him on the cheek. "Best date I've ever been on."

~ Matthew ~

downloadfile-1.jpeg
Matthew smiled at Rosalie's words and kissed her forehead softly before rubbing her side slowly with his hand that was around her. After the movie was over, Matt gathered up the blankets and carried them back to the car. Seeing as it got over early and it was only about ten thirty, Matthew looked at Rosalie and smiled.

"Your brother hasn't tried calling has he? There's one more place I want to take you before the night ends."

Matthew pulled out of the parking lot and drove out through the exit and got back on the high way. He headed back towards town and then pulled into the drive through of the dessert place he was talking of. He ordered what they both wanted and then paid for it before hurrying to go to the place he wanted her to see.

The sun had set while the movie was playing, so it was mostly dark outside except for the streetlights, stop signs, and the stores and restaurants still being open. But Matthew went past all of those and finally pulled into a park type parkinglot. He got out and helped Rosalie out as they finished up their desserts before he tool her hand and pulled her along.

They walked on the sidewalk before he finally pulled her on to a fishing dock where all the boats were set up, and he found a corner that was blocked off. He pulled her around the sign and walked until they got to the edge of the dock and he turned the light on the corner on. You could see way beyond the dock and it looked like the lake stretched on for millions of miles. It had no end. It was beautiful.

He pulled Rose over to a bench and sat on it with her, wrapping his arm around her shoulder and giving her his jacket, knowing she was cold. In the moonlight, Rosalie looked even more beautiful than always.

»♥« ROSALIE SPENCER »♥«
The moonlight practically bleached Matt's skin white, dyeing his hair silver. It was cold, but sitting beside him on the bench made her warm. She smiled into his chest.

"This was the best date ever," said Rosalie quietly. "Thank you so, so much." They were alone, with only the single buzz of her phone signalling Jasper even existed. She checked it; just a text saying Dad said she had to be home by three. Dad was cool.

"So I have to be home by three," she whispered, sitting upright and putting her hands on his shoulders. Slowly, in case he wanted her to stop, Rosalie leaned forward and kissing him on the mouth.

~ Matthew ~

downloadfile-1.jpeg
Matthew chuckled as she received the message from her dad. He seemed much, much more relaxed about it than Jasper. Although Matt would have loved if he could keep her until three, he wanted to get her home before that so that Jasper would know he wasn't going to try to take advantage of her.

He wasn't even planning to kiss her that night, but when he saw her leaning in to him, Matthew closed his eyes and pressed forward. His hands rested around her waist and his forehead softly brushed hers before his lips did. At first it was a gentle kiss. It was soft and gentle, barely ever brushing hers, but soon with a smile against her lips, he pressed forward and let his mind focus on her and only her.

He was quite enjoying himself; his hand had found its way running over the small, perfect curves of her body while the other had made its way to her cheek. He would hold her close to him with it and then other times would run his finger up to her hair and brush it away from her face. But slowly he pulled back and smiled at the girl. He didn't want to get too carried away. Especially tonight. They were having fun, and he was taking things slow... for her.

Matthew smiled gently then quickly went back in for another small kiss before pulling back and letting his stronger arms lift her up from beside him and pull her closer to him.

He wrapped both of his arms around his and gave her a hug, trying to keep her warm as they sat on the bench and looked at the water and the moon and stars. They talked for most of the night. He asked her questions, she answered. She asked him questions, he answered.

They shared a couple small kisses to the cheek or forehead, but not like before. They just talked. For once, the bad boy wanted to get to know the girl he was holding in his arms isntead of jaut using her and pushing her away. Looking down at Rosalie, Matthew couldn't imagine ever hurting her.

He ran his hands through her hair and let the silence ring in his head for a bit until he glanced at his watch and it read that it was already two. He sighed and stood up, knowing that by the look on the girls face, she was tired. He flipped the light off and then held her hand, walking with her back to the car. He didn't say anything about his jacket, but her let her wear it, and knew that he probably wasn't getting it back.

Matthew drove them back to her house and parked before turning to her and smiling. He helped her out and walked her to the door. He gave her a soft kiss on the cheek before whispering in her ear.
"I hope you had a good time Princess. I'll text you tomorrow. Alright?"

He smiled and then kissed her softly again on the lips before waiting until she walked in to leave and go home himself.

»♥« ROSALIE SPENCER »♥«
It was the best time Rosalie had had in a while. She enjoyed the cuddling, the getting to know him and the cheeky kisses. It was the best time she had had in a romantic way with anyone since Oliver had actually liked her. Sure, she had kissed boys and flirted since, but nothing like this.

They spent the weekend texting. Rosalie hit Jasper on the head twice for trying to read their texts over her shoulder. When Monday came, Rosalie, dressed in a soft red sweater, velvet black skirt and preppy white button-downed shirt, was excited to see him. When she saw him at school, she ran right up to him, her curly hair falling over her shoulders and into her face.

"Hello," she said, trying to make her Australian accent sound soft and feminine and failing miserably. They stood in the cafeteria, not alone but away from most other people. "I had the best time on Friday." She beamed.

Last edited by a moderator:
~ Matthew ~

downloadfile-1.jpeg
Matthew walked into the cafeteria to meet Rosalie like they had planned, and when she ran up to him, he laughed a little and brushed the hair away from her eyes. He leaned down and kissed her cheek softly.

"I did too. I'm glad that you enjoyed it. Maybe we can hang out again soon. I have practice until late all this week because of the game... but there's this after party on Friday for the football players and cheerleaders and whoever in the band. I was wondering if you wanted to go? Or we could ditch and find something else to do."

Matthew chuckled a little and scratched the back of his head nervously before leaning against the wall and looking at her.

»♥« ROSALIE SPENCER »♥«
"I'm a cheerleader, remember?" said Rosalie. "I'll be at the game. And I'd like nothing more than to go to the party with you."

People started entering the cafeteria. She recognised her brother's voice, along with Saphfyre's and Oliver's. Rosalie cringed when Oliver shouted out, "Hey, Rosie!"

Rosalie turned. "What do you want, Oliver?"

Oliver walked straight towards her. Jasper got there first, stepping in front of Rosalie. "No, you don't get to talk to her. Ever. Again."

Oliver smirked. "Please, Jasper, like you'd do anything."

"I think you're forgetting that time I beat the crap out of you," snapped Jasper. Other popular kids began to spectate. Saphfyre looked at Rosalie, confused.

~ Matthew ~

downloadfile-1.jpeg
Matthew smiled. Of course he hadn't forgotten that she was a cheerleader, it's just that he had never seen her at the party before. But then again he usually ditched them early for video games or to go home and take care of his siblings. That was another thing that came time mind. He wanted to meet her parents and siblings other than Jasper.

He leaned down close to her kissed her softly, then shifted and kicked her neck just to see her reaction. But before she could pull away from him or something, he wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her cheek again. When he heard Oliver behind him, he gritted his teeth and let go of her.

He backed up a bit but made sure to stay close to her. When he saw Oliver get closer to her, he stepped in front of her just as Jasper did. As he listened to the two talking, Mathew backed his teammate up.

"And if he doesn't do something, you can believe that I will. I've hit you before and I'm not afraid to do it again. Buzz of. You have no business here or with Rosalie."

»♥« ROSALIE SPENCER »♥«
"I have more business with her than you ever would," smirked Oliver. How could one guy be such a dick?

"Oliver, I'm giving you three seconds to back off before Matt and I kick your ass," snarled Jasper.

"Rose, what's going on?" asked Saphfyre. A delicate girl, she hated violence and would probably freak out if anything happened. Rosalie pulled her to the side and silently, finally, explained what had happened to her in freshman year.

Last edited by a moderator:
~ Matthew ~
Matthew growled as he heard the next little bit from Oliver's mouth. He wanted to pounce on him right then, but knew if they threw the first punch then they couldn't play for the game this weekend, which meant he couldn't go to the party with Rosalie. When Matt turned and she was walking away with sapphire, he got nervous and didn't want her to he alone.

"Let him throw the first punch so he can't play this weekend. If we hit back it's just for defense. We won't get in trouble."

Matthew first felt his left side give out, but he didn't realize anyone punched him until he turned and another hit smacked him in the face. Matthew heard Jasper grunt and then he went full out on the three boys who stood in front of him.

He attacked the guy who punched him first, but he didn't hold up long. Soon enough he was on the floor. Then Matthew turned to Oliver and pulled his elbow back before punching him right across the jaw like he had a few days before. The more he edged Matt on when he would say things about Rose just made him even more angry. By the time Matt pulled himself up and looked around for Rosalie, he had definitely made sure Oliver knew to leave them alone.

»♥« ROSALIE SPENCER »♥«
When Rosalie heard the first punch thrown, Saphfyre screamed and Rosalie pulled her out of the cafeteria. She looked over her shoulder; Jasper and Matt were taking on three guys. Saphfyre, nearly in tears, shook her head. "I never knew that had happened to you, Rose," she whispered.

The bell rang, but they didn't go to class; Saphfyre whimpered as they sat on a bench outside. Jasper ran out to them, wrapping Rosalie in a hug.

"Is Matt okay?"

~ Matthew ~
Matthew looked and saw just as Jasper ran out to make sure that his sister was alright. He was about to follow them out when the principal came up to them all and told them to report to the principals office. He sighed and made his way there and told them everything that happened and how he was defending himself. He didn't say anything about Rosalie and Jasper, just him.

After a while he was released and gave a warning while the other boys got detention and suspended from the game. Matthew was sent to the nurses station to he checked out, but finally he began walking through the hall when he saw Rosalie.

»♥« ROSALIE SPENCER »♥«
It was between classes, and Rosalie saw Matt in the halls. A tear escaping her eye, she ran at him and leaped into his arms, wrapping her own around his neck and pressing her face into his shoulder. She kissed him on the neck. "Are you okay? Did they hurt you? You didn't have to do that, oh ... Jesus, I was so worried ... fucking Oliver ... "

Matthew had a good busted lip and a few bruises under the clothes, but he was perfectly fine. He got in what Oliver really deserved and he wasn't regretting any of it. As he walked through the hall between classes, he saw Rosalie, but before he could wave at her or say anything, she was pushing through people to get to him.

When she jumped into his arms and wrapped her arms around his neck, he let his arms grip her tightly around the waist as he pulled her towards him. He kissed her head softly and chuckled a little. Once he sat her down, he groaned a little in pain from his bruised side, but didn't bother saying anything because he didn't want her to worry.

"I'm all good. And they deserved it. They have detention and they're not playing this week. How's Jasper? Is he good? What about you? Are you alright?"

Matthew looked her over and over but found no bruising or physically seen pain.

»♥« ROSALIE SPENCER »♥«
"I'm fine," she reassured. "I'm fine, I got out with Saphfyre before anyone came near me. Jasper's good." She shook her head, putting it in her hands. "I'm sorry. It's my fault."

She wrapped her arms around his waist, leaning her forehead on his chest. "I'm sorry."

The bell rang for the next class, but she refused to move.

"Hey, no. None of that, do you hear me? It's not your fault at all. I've been waiting to beat the crap out of that guy since I met him. He deserved it and it's not your fault at all. We need to get to class, but I'll see you after school. I'll give you a ride home, alright? Just keep smiling alright?"

Matthew kissed her cheek softly and saw the teachers giving them strange looks as he he bent down in front of her and kissed her lips softly. "It's not your fault and I'm glad you're okay. I'll walk you to class and then I'll meet you by your locker after the final bell. Be safe. I'll see you soon."

»♥« ROSALIE SPENCER »♥«
When the final bell rang, Rosalie practically ran to her locker. She threw her stuff in it and waited for Matt, jumping on the balls of her feet.

She realised that she really liked Matt. Like, not a crush -- she really did like him.

~ Matthew ~
Matthew was in a a separate building his seventh hour, so it took him a couple minutes before he got to Rosalie's locker. As he walked up behind her, he wrapped his arms around her and hugged her tightly as he kissed her cheek. He shifted slightly as he held her hand and pulled her along through the hall way.

"How was all your classes, gorgeous? Didn't miss me too much, did you?"

He winked and opened the door for her before following her out. After she was in his car an buckled, he hopped in and began driving. He still had practice and although he knew he'd be late, he wanted to make sure she was at home and safe before he went to practice.

"Listen, will you stay home tonight? At least until I'm out of practice or you're around your brother or dad. I don't want Oliver anywhere near you when I can't protect you. Alright?"

Status
Not open for further replies.