"I can't date you. I mean, I don't think you'd like to date me, would 'ya? Because, you know, I'm kinda the cooler one out of us, and I'm gonna brag a hell of a lot about all those times I totally embarrassed you in front of the cameras. Like, you're kinda a dork, ain't 'ya? You act all cool behind that mask, but the amount of times I've tripped you up and had you look like a loser in front of the media is too damn high," he drawled, feigning seriousness before simply grabbing the other's hand in his own. Sure, it was a odd situation to genuinely like the same guy he'd dreamt about killing... but hey, he could get over that. In a way, it was pretty cool to date someone who knew exactly what it was like to be different to other kids and to be able to do things most people couldn't.

"...If he is a hero, we could work together and, like-- fucking hell, that'd be awesome, it's like I said! I mean, it'll freak people the fuck out, but that's part of the fun. Maybe you could ditch the tragic faceless mask and get a mask like mine, y'know? Be cool for once in your life."

"You said yourself that it scared you," he reminded casually, though couldn't help but smile. It was nice to be able to reveal his identity to someone and, while he was completely expecting to have his throat slashed in the night, it was nice for the moment. "It's creepy because it doesn't show emotion, you know? You project your own emotions on it, which makes it creepier." He explained easily, while leading him down the street.

"As for the whole embarrassment thing, I think I've gotten the upper hand on you plenty of times. I've only been here for a month, and I've already caused more havoc than you have, babe. Get your shit straight, alright?" He cooed, though did hush his tone once on the street

"You know our relationship is going to revolve around us boasting about our past successes, right? I mean, I am the cooler one. Maybe you're the more organised one, but that's boring-- but hey, now we've joined forces, I'm gonna teach 'ya how to be spontaneous and do things for the fun of it, alright? It'll be epic. The whole hero nonsense-- we'll sort that out easily. He's probably some nerdy kid who thought he could get rid of us, but realised he's way out of his depth," he shrugged, pressing in a little closer just to enjoy the moment. He hadn't actually walked down the street with someone hand-in-hand before, and it was surprisingly nice to do. Granted, the pain in his side was distracting, but he could cope well enough.

"...If he turns out to be some muscle-brain, I think we're fucked, but it'll be fun finding out, won't it~? I mean, I do love a bit of drama, and things won't be boring now, huh? Oh! Oh, we should totally let the media know we're dating. We could do a heist and then, like-- well, we can't kiss with masks on, but we could make it obvious we're working together. It'll be national news, babe."

"How do you suppose we do that?" He murmured, a brow slowly raising curiously. "How are we supposed to tell the media without just holding hands and being close? If we do that, we need to do something subtle, initially. Make them come up with conspiracies - I mean, I've already seen some forums on the internet that ship us. Weird community. We've got to be subtle, though. I dunno, maybe come in and save me in a freak attack, or something like that. Build it up. Maybe have you draw something on the mask during a heist - don't get me started. I love to plan out stuff like this, unsurprisingly."

Smirking at the idea, he adjusted his bag carefully once feeling the bottom begin to soak a tad from the blood. "Does that mean we'll share our load? My mom isn't sick, by the way. She literally threatens to call up the news unless I give her a few thousand each heist. Meanwhile, I'm trying to pay for my own place, and school."

His excitement at the possibilities to subtly hint to the media that they'd not just joined up together but were dating faded rather quickly once the other's mother was mentioned again. He wasn't the woman's biggest fan after hearing the other state she wasn't too nice to him, but hearing just what she was doing did make him grimace-- especially when he had genuinely lovely parents who he'd not just run away from, but proceeded to ignore for the last two years.

"Why not just kill her then, if she's such a cunt?" He shrugged, side-glancing him as he crossed across the word, flipping off the car driver who beeped for him to hurry faster across the road. "I mean, murder ain't something you're, like, a stranger to, and if she's really a terrible mother, I'd just kill her-- not that it's that easy, I guess. She's still your mum, huh? Look, you can have as much cash of mine as you need, I'm cool with that, pal. What a bitch, though. Don't ever let me meet her, I mean that-- meanwhile, you can come meet my folks whenever you want. They're pretty cool. Haven't seen 'em for a while, but... I dunno, I'm sure they'd still welcome me back, even after everything I've done."

"It would be too coincidental," he explained easily as he walked carefully, ignoring the angry driver completely. "I did some crimes back at home, too. My mother is a pretty well-known lawyer, so her being killed wouldn't be pushed under the rug so easily. She knows how to play people, and she's got the guts to threaten me for some cash.... plus, I mean, she is my mum. That's something."

"If you decide you want the old girl dead, I'd kill her for 'ya. I mean... I know she's your mum, so I ain't gonna do anything without your permission, but I'd do it for 'ya if you wanted that. I ain't got a problem helping you out like that," he admitted as casually as anything. He didn't go out looking to kill people usually, but he really didn't have issues with it either. He didn't curl up and cry himself to sleep after killing someone. In fact, he barely gave it any thought.

"You need to show me that floating thing you do soon, I haven't seen it up real close. I mean, I've always ridiculed it to your face, but honestly? It's... ugh, it's kinda impressive, y'know? I've always thought it was kinda cool."

"It's... it's embarrassing," he replied as he shyly looked away, his cheeks growing red in emphasis. "I only ever do it in emergencies. One time, I robbed a bank on the second floor of a building and the security guards were ready to chase me. I just sort of moved through the wall and bolted. It was one of my first heists, actually. Don't like to talk about it much."

Turning the corner to the dorm, he glanced down at the other warily. "How are you feeling? I don't want a professor to pass and call an ambulance or something. That would be mighty awkward, wouldn't it?"

"I'm practically healed now-- perks of being me, y'know? I heal quickly, but... but god, I've never been this badly hurt before. But hey, that hero kid ain't gonna hurt me again. He just caught me off guard and he ran off like a fuckin' coward," he ranted, both angered by the attack, and deeply embarrassed by it. He'd never ever envisioned himself actually being hurt this badly because it had always seemed like an impossibility. Now someone had successfully hurt him, and badly, his cockiness had been damaged a little. Not for long, granted, because it was quickly replaced by the urge to just get back at whoever had managed to harm him.

Flopping onto his bed as gently as he could manage, he reached under his bed for the half-opened packet of popcorn he'd left there and, once kicking off his shoes, offered a grin across to his boyfriend. "Honestly, I'll be alright. We can go search for that loser hero kid later."

Immediately bee-lining for his dresser, he shot the other a glance as he buried a bit into the folded clothes and pulled out a neatly folded suit and a mask accompanying it. Raising the evidence, he offered a shrug before returning the gear to its rightful place. Just because Brandon knew didn't mean he was just going to leave his things about for anyone to see, especially when the dorm inspector came through.

"I'm surprised you're too dense to even notice it," he teased, before taking a seat on his own bed. "I mean, hell. It isn't even hidden too well."

"Yeah, but I don't go rummaging through your things. I'm a respectful roommate and a respectful boyfriend, y'know? But still, it was really just there this whole fuckin' time? Huh-- it's pretty cool, though. Up close, it's a cool aesthetic. Still fuckin' scary and creepy as hell, but... yeah, I find it cool," he admitted after a moment, if only to be complimentary. He was well aware that, in their get-ups and during their meetings at banks over the last few months, he had been beyond rude towards Skyler, and so, sure, he was trying to be a little more complimentary about the other's outfit to try and balance everything out.

"I mean, mine's cooler, but y'know, it ain't too bad," he continued casually, while resting his hands under his head. "...Can't you just skip class again? I don't wanna be, like, left alone. I'm injured, dude. I need some good old TLC."

"I thought you said that it wasn't scary, and it was just lame?" He reminded, as he moved to flip open his laptop casually. He just saved his villain from bleeding out on the street, yet here he was, lounging carefully in his dorm. It was a pretty good sign of just how indifferent he was when it came to the topic.

"... I dunno, Brandon. My professor would kill me. I guess I could email him and say it's a family matter, or that I'm ill... don't expect me to serve you soup and rub your back, though. You said yourself you were all healed up, yeah?"

"Yeah, well, I was fucking with you. Don't take everything I say seriously, I say shit for the hell of it. I don't make a tonne of sense, babe. I confuse myself half the time-- and hey, I'm still in pain. You shot at me a few days ago, and I've just been stabbed, so fuck, show some compassion," he groaned, while shovelling popcorn into his mouth by the handful, obviously not caring too much about the mess he was creating, given he simply brushed stray kernels away onto the floor without blinking-- though his lack of proper cleanliness was hardly surprising at this point. "Like... I'd make you soup if you'd been stabbed-- give it time. That asshole nerd will be after you next."

"The difference between you and I is that I would die, Brandon. I'm not super strong, or invincible. If I was stabbed with a knife in the kidneys, I would just bleed to death before you even found me. You'd have to defend my name after I die, since my mother would probably immediately put me to the public and claim that she only found about my identity after I passed. Look, if you do actually want me to help you feel better, I can." He huffed, before pushing off the bed to take a seat besides the other, laptop in hand.

Setting the laptop to the side, he immediately swept the crumbs off the carpet, the mess only irritating him. He didn't hold it over the man, though, having decided that Brandon wasn't doing it maliciously, at least."

"I ain't gonna let you die, dumbass. We'll kill the kid before he even gets a chance to hurt 'ya. He's probably some skinny loser who still lives with his parents, okay? Sure, he stabbed me, but... he's probably the type of guy who cried for hours afterwards," the tattooed villain grunted, prompting himself into removing his shirt just to check the wound out. It had healed up properly, but the dark bruise that marred the area was painful just to look at, let alone actually suffer with.

"...How the fuck are we gonna have sex? Like, this shit hurts, and I fucked your hips up after last time-- I mean, there's plenty of other stuff we can do, yeah? Gotta get creative about it, that's all."

Playfully whistling at the sight, Skyler adjusted himself in the bed to turn and take in the bruise curiously. "Yikes. That's definitely dark, Brandon. You should probably put some ice on it, at least," he offered softly, before getting to his feet and wandering over.

"We could get creative, yeah. We could also just let you rest...." he reminded, though his wandering hands around Brandon's hip spoke otherwise. "Unfortunate, really."

"I don't need to rest that much, like-- like I do need to rest, sure, but I could totally cope for a few minutes if you wanted to make out. I ain't that weak that I need to lay around in bed all day," he huffed - that had been the plan, of course, until realising that he could be missing out on getting intimate. Sure, he was in genuine agony... but it wasn't so bad that he couldn't kiss his own boyfriend.

"It is pretty badass though, ain't it? The bruise, I mean. It's pretty wicked looking," he continued, craning his neck a little to cast another peek. "I got a bad one on my back from, you know, getting fucking shot at by you. That was fun."

"Makes you look like you got in a fist fight... and lost," he replied honestly, while lightly ghosting his fingers along the bruise with purses lips. "Yikes. I mean, I shot you weeks ago, Brandon. I guess you aren't miraculous as I thought. Pitty."

With a clearly exaggerated sigh, he faced away, though made sure to still be in proximity to be held by the other. He went as far as to place a hand on his head and sigh. "Alas! Who am I to make love to now? I suppose I'll have to find someone else..."

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: potassiumboron
"How about your nice fake girlfriend Alice? I'm sure she fancies you. Mind you, if I were straight, I'd go for her, she's pretty hot," he shrugged slowly, determined not to give the other the reaction he was fishing for, though pretty much gave up and showed the pout on his face. He knew it was all teasing, that Skyler wasn't going to rush out and fuck the next guy he saw, but just to make sure, he leaned up to bring their faces closer together.

"You ain't gonna get better than me, just sayin'. I mean, you can be yourself around me. Who else is gonna accept the fact you shoot people in the head and rob banks, huh? I accept that. I think it's fucking hot, actually. We can be two fucked up, psycho people who accept one another, y'know? I think that's sweet."

"So, you're blackmailing me?" He cooed, while absently letting his arms rest on the other's shoulders. "That sounds pretty villainous, yeah? That's another thing. Even if we break up, you and I both have shit over the other. Mm... It is pretty hot, the fact that you've burned down nearly 1/3 of London by now. Plus, you're sweet enough to rescue the cats and dogs. That's almost too sweet, it's giving me a toothache."

With a snort, he leaned in to offer a kiss, though only a brief one. After all, he was pretty tired from the whole interaction, and had no problem of the idea of a nap. Leading the other to his bed, he took a seat before carelessly stretching out, sighing. "Hey, can you try to not get stabbed? Jeez, do you know how fast I had to go to get to you? Here I am, panicking over you, just for you to be cocky and make it no big deal. Plus, you ruined perfectly good cupcakes."