Fight School [IC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diana was really quite shocked that Zen became so defensive, and so quickly as well. Honestly she hoped that they didn't start fighting and she started to worry a little for both of their sakes. After her associate was done taking she looked at the other boy, hoping he would have a good arguement for why he picked her up in the way that he did, that's when she called her Zen's girlfriend. She was taken aback quite a bit and found herself putting her hands up in a defensive way "What? N- no we aren't- I mean we hardly know eachother, we can't be in a r- relationship!"

Diana was trying to correct the situation, though she seemed to be slightly panicked. "I don't mind that you picked me up, I just didn't expect it... Don't w- worry about it you two." She gave a slight nod and put her hands down, anticipating them to get along. She felt as though a ton of weight was just put upon her as she sighed, but she thought of it as just some stress of the first day. Well this is going just swimmingly. She thought to herself, still looking at the boy who had just picked her up while her tail waved a little.

All Axel could think of when he first walked into the restaurant that they had decided to go to, namely Shootfighter's Saloon and Steakhouse, was how the name of the restaurant and it's theme were so hilariously well done. The Interior of Shootfighter's Saloon and Steakhouse was so spot on, it look as though it were an actual saloon straight from one of those American "Old West" films from back in the day. It was also quite the kick that they had added a martial art into the name of the steakhouse, given the fact that they were on an island with an extremely prestigious school dedicated to the refinement of martial arts in youth, bringing prodigies from across the globe together in the name of martial arts, and those prodigies would likely to be the very ones eating at that very restaurant, and they were indeed, the ones eating at this steakhouse. Shootfighter's was packed to the brim with people, including many other students. One such student had caught Axel's eye in particular, and that certain student was the same exact one who had previously dealt a hefty blow to Vincent that day, who indirectly is the reason that had caused Axel to come there that day. He heard Junkiro make a humorous comment on the matter, as he also must have noticed the student just as he did, since the only open table was right next to the guy.

The group proceded to sit down at the open table without any incident so far. They took the menus from the center of the table and began to search for the dishes they would be ordering. Junkiro, curious and seemingly confused, was firing off questions at the speed of light. Axel, having some knowledge of American steakhouses and cooking, decided to aid the rather clueless Japanese boy. "Well, to answer a couple of your questions, Junkiro, Char-grilled means it was cooked over a charcoal fire, and a Porterhouse is simply a larger version of the T-bone." spoke Axel, in attempt to answer a few of his new friends questions on steaks. After going through the menu some more, since Axel he didn't want to eat too large of a meal, he decided to go for a Filet Mignon as his entré.

Zen's eyes perked when he heard the male call him and Dianna couple. Zen didn't enjoy that comment to well. People were making assumptions already. Surely this man wasn't the first to make that comment nor was he going to be the last. Zen began scowling at the man and lowered his striking stance. Of course he wasn't going to lower it completely just in case, yet this man didn't look to be into a fighting mood. Zen hated that in this guy already. If they were at a fighting school then why would someone not want to have a good fight. Take a moment to scare a few kids or something.

Zen's attention snapped to Dianna who responded about the whole relationship comment and shook his head. "Of course we're not dating. I barely know the girl. Yet, when you know how a half-breed is treated then you tend to not take any chances when it comes to an idiot such as yourself touching one... Well you can get the idea from there right?" Zen's thought process went to possibly provoking this kid. He figured he'd have a little fun pissing someone off and causing some trouble with him. Zen glanced to Dianna seeing her quite uneasy yet he figured it'd be to much fun.With a quick instant motion he swung his right leg hoping to at least strike the male in the shin. If the guy didn't act quickly the shin kick would have took him to the ground directly. Even so it would at least knock his balance off in a partial block.

Last edited by a moderator:
Siel let out a sigh as he walked down a hall, lost in thought over his examination test. He was able to get into the school, he was happy about that but when he looked at the main areas of his evaluation... "Name : Ciel Jin, 14 Male. Fighting Style : Taekkyeon. Rank Given..." "Why do I have to be a freakin' D2?!" Siel called out to nobody in particular. He was confident in his abilities and took the test leniently, but he was sure he'd get a grade higher than D2. "Maybe the admin has something against younger, good looking guys..." This was the answer Siel decided to go for. Siel lifted his head up high, satisfied by his assumption, before realizing he was starting to sweat.

"It's hot in here..." Siel spoke, once again, to nobody in particular. He turned to a window which was, beyond his knowledge, unlocked. He nonchalantly opened the window and took in the cooler air for a second. He would stay there forever, but there was whispers of a fight about to happen nearby. To Siel, this was like a dog hearing food being poured into his bowl. And with the a sudden vigor, Siel rushed off to find out what was going to happen.

Arriving near the scene, not many people were paying attention. Or at least, it seemed that way. Siel was finally able to see the actual fight area after peeking around a corner. He took note of two males and one female... parahuman? Siel had seen one before and with how the current situation seemed, it looked like one of the males was going to give a black eye. "A fight... I want in."

Siel walked to a safe spot behind the odd man out in the group of three. Stopping behind him, he felt a rising aggression from the guy beside the girl and that the other guy seemed to not have a guard up (most likely due to his embarrassment). Siel stuck his tongue out while waiting to see who would throw the first punch.

"Welcome to New Peaks Academy, congratulations on your D2 rank. That was quite impressive for someone with no experience in martial arts. Before you go, I saw your performance… impressive, you truly deserve that rank." The words of a lady that seemed to be in charge of the administration ringed on Jiro's ears like two humming bees. He felt relatively shocked by this notice, a D2. That was normally a rank for those who were already good martial artists. Even with no experience, Jiro had managed to beat down at least four of the six opponents; that was a 67% victory rate. There a great show with the dummies and combined with his grades on the "normal" tests, which alone were satisfactory, he had quite a start. His scores were way better than what he had planned to start with. And now, he questioned: was it supposed to be this way? Was he really this good? Why he was even supposed to be in here in the first place? What did Arathos have in mind when he decided to send Jiro to this school? He couldn't help but question much more, but in the end, he decided to deal with it.

Jiro silently read the paper handed to him by the Admin lady. It contained the results given by the judges after witnessing the entrance of someone with zero in any martial arts or self-defense techniques. Jiro suspected that to New Peaks, this was something skeptical to see, but not impossible.

"Uhm… this is certainly unexpected." Jiro thought before walking onto the campus. This thought had come across due to the school itself. He hadn't paid any attention to its surroundings before the tests but now that he did… He saw large buildings surrounding the field, a crowd of students flooding the hallways. The Challenge Board seemed to be the place's main topic. Jiro curiously stared at from a afar with his hands trembling for a second when the thought of having to fight for his grades passed by. Yet he remained quiet as loud battle cries were already heard throughout the campus. This would be his home for the following months in which he is to be confined to live in the academy's borders. He pulled out a map, handed out to all willing students, from his pocket. He proceeded to carefully observe it in order to find the best spots for him to practice his parkour. He found that a map view wasn't going to be enough, so he went to check the place out himself.

Jiro started off walking, he was in the hallways along the campus, then ran out of them to open areas. The green grass covering the campus' fields flattened beneath Jiro's footsteps as he ran throughout it. A bank on his path? He jumped with his arms in the diving position while placing both hands on the upper part of the bank. He pushed his body to go between his arms and took his hands off of the bank before doing a proper land on the grass. Jiro kept running, several parkour moves such as vaults and kongs being used to overpass obstacles like railings, banks, stairs, etc.

Now that Jiro had his muscles working and stretched, now was time to take the game to higher grounds, a familiar looking building was at his front. It resembled the form of the Main Building in the map, a brief smile was set on Jiro's face as he ran, but he couldn't just run right to the building, a trace had to be set. So as he ran, he observed the building's surroundings, the path to the top was at sight. When he was at four~ meters from the building, using all his strength, he jumped to the building's front wall and started climbing. It was obvious that a sum of people would witness such an act. "What kind of maniac is that?","Are ya' crazy?!" were some of the comments made. Jiro ignored these and continued his way to the top, edge by edge, window by window, he climbed up, held of a window before suddenly, something had opened it. Jiro lost balance as his right hand drop off the edge. With some luck, Jiro managed to regain a bit of control and entered through the window to not fall. As he barely made it in, his entrance was quite awkward as it was directly a face-first-hands-second fall straight to the floor. "Der'm-" Jiro whined before the fall, he struggled to get up, but managed to do so without major complains, he felt an itching pain in his back, he softly touched the pained area and proceeded to walk throughout of the building.

Jiro looked everywhere, he had no clue of his exact position, once again took the map out of his pocket, but suddenly something captivated his attention. It was a group of -perhaps three or four- persons; two of them seemed as if they were to get into a fight. Embed by curiosity, Jiro observed them for a minute before inching a closer.

Diana flicked her tail when she started noticing that other people were staring, she didn't know exactly at who, but she didn't like it. She began to sweat a little due to feeling slightly uneasy. She noticed Zen about to attack and she jumped backwards a few inches. Ohh... This won't end well... She thought to herself. She felt quite helpless, she couldn't do anything but watch a possible battle unfold. She looked at her surrounding area and noticed more and more people beginning to show up to watch the fight transpire. "I really don't think starting a fight over a silly thing is such a great idea... I mean he did say he was sorry, that should should be enough, right?" She hoped she had spoke soon enough for Zen to stop, but if she didn't then it would probably be a full on fight unless the other boy didn't put up a fight as well.

Diana was contemplating moving away from there, but with distance from her ally came the risk of getting involved in another fight she really didn't want to be stuck in. She grabbed her tail, which is a habit of hers when nervous, and held it in place. As if there wasn't enough uncalled for violence around here, he decided it's a brilliant idea to break something out and make a huge scene. Well there really isn't much I can do to stop this, so I guess all there is to do is wait and see how this plays out. She let out a sigh and backed up slightly more to avoid getting hit, but she really did hope a teacher came by to stop this before it got out of hand or anyone got hurt.

The first day of school was going about as smoothly as could be expected. Most returning students knew the rules well enough and didn't cause much of a fuss. The FIRST years on the other hand, were stirring up trouble all over the school. Not all of them, of course... but enough of them. As such, many of the faculty and staff had their hands full breaking up fights. One such incident was reported where New Peaks' own resident hard case, Shotaro Yanmei, was apparently "harassed" by one of the new students. The report was made by a member of Imperius Gloria, so the facts were likely skewed. And so someone went to investigate, finding a standoff not far from where the incident was said to have taken place.

FOUR new students were involved. One boy was dressed in a fine suit, the next boy was wearing a light jacket with a red scarf, a parahuman girl who seemed very distressed, and a boy with snowy white hair who was also wearing a light jacket. Unfortunate, really. Why did they think that fighting in the open was acceptable? This may have been a school that embraced fighting, but not outside of the established channels. "My, but you new students are always in such a rush." said a voice from nearby. The quiet 'tap tap tap' of footsteps quickly deepened as the person approached. "Don't you know there are rules to follow regarding when and where you're allowed to fight?" Weiss LeBlanc, Faction Head of the Janissaries and the school's Gym Teacher, stopped a few feet from the grouping of students. His imposing 6'11" frame was clad in simple khaki pants, a white shirt, black shoes, and a nametag that read 'Mr. LeBlanc'.

"I know you're eager to show what you can do, and being here is definitely going to help you do that, but you can't just go around kicking ass all the time." He took a couple more steps and rested his immense hand on the parahuman girl's head for a brief moment before rustling her hair. "Besides, don't you young men want to set a good example for the ladies?" Probably not what the boys were going for when they started this little standoff, but it changed the subject. Weiss was also not oblivious to the other student who was watching from nearby. "Hope you're not here looking for a scrap, too." said the gym teacher as he moved toward a nearby bench.

"How about you all use one of the challenge boards next time you're looking to throw down, and then head to one of the like twenty different fight rooms scattered around the campus?" There was no anger or frustration in his voice, but there WAS a sense of seriousness in it that the students would no doubt pick up on. Taking a pack of cigarettes out of his pocket, Weiss took one out and lit the end. "Since you're all new and not the most familiar with the rules, I'll let this slide. Next time you're caught, expect to face detentions, suspensions, or fines." A long drag on the cigarette, followed by a slow exhalation. "Oh, and feel free to stop by Constantine Hall sometime. We always enjoy helping out new students." Constantine Hall of course being the campus headquarters of the Janissaries.

With the situation hopefully resolved, Weiss stood up and walked off toward a nearby park.

=======================================================​

Meanwhile, at Shootfighter's Saloon and Steakhouse

Vincento seemed to be in luck, as the older boy who kicked him either didn't notice he was there or just ignored him. The Italian boy quickly joined his two companions at the table they had chosen. A server was there quickly enough and Axel had already decided to order one of the more expensive things on the menu. "Dannazione, Axel. Good thing I am not hurting for money, si?" Still, his family half expected Vincento to get a little overwhelmed at first and spend more money than he really SHOULD spend. Good thing they were right.

"Si, and I will have a Delmonico, cooked medium. Hmm... and I'll have the garlic potatoes and broccoli cheddar casserole as my sides." Two orders and already a $62 bill. Part of Vincento shuddered to think what Junkiro would order, as the Asian boy seemed to be completely overloaded by the place. Hopefully he wouldn't go TOO crazy. In fact, thinking about how nuts his new friend might go and how much pain his wallet might be in afterward did a good job of distracting the young Italian from the pain in his stomach that the nearby Shotaro had caused.

Speaking of Shotaro, he had heard the laughter of the Asian kid who was with his morning punching bag. Who the hell did that guy think he was, laughing about the hobbies of others? It set his blood to boiling, knowing that little shit was right across the room yet he couldn't do anything to him. Jamming his fork into the medium-rare strip steak, he simply bit into it and tore away a small mouthful of beef. But then a thought crossed his mind as he chewed the tasty morsel... a thought he couldn't help but smile at. "I'll need a box over here!" yelled Shotaro to a nearby server. He then stood up, slapped some money down on his table, and walked over to the booth that the three new students were seated at.

"So." a hand slapped down against the back of Junkiro's chair. "You think my little hobby is funny? Well I'll tell you what. You're a cocky little bastard, and I like that. Ditch the punching bag and whoever this third-wheel is and hit up Imperius Hall with me. I'll get you on the fast track to backing up your cocky attitude with more than just the ability to stare at people like an idiot." It was almost as if Shotaro was completely disregarding Junkiro's companions and the server that was still waiting to take the order of the Japanese boy. Indeed, he was. Frankly, they weren't worth his attention right now... something Vincento seemed to appreciate as he slouched down in his seat.

Junkiro was still perusing the menu as the server approached the table. Junkiro's cheeks flushed a bit as she took Vincento's and Axel's orders. He still didn't know what to order! So many things looked so good...the ribeye was catching his attention, as were the porterhouse and sirloin....and all these side dishes! Though, Junkiro did overhead Vincento mention the massive price of the filet mignon....perhaps he wouldn't order that, then. Eventually, his eyes settled on a single delicious-looking option.

"I will have a..." Junkiro never got to finish that sentence, as he felt a hand came down hard on the back of his chair. The owner of the hand was none other than Shotaro, the bully Junkiro had witnessed before looking like your typical cowboy. Apparently he had Junkiro's rather rude notice of his hobbies on his mind still, and wasn't afraid to broadcast that fact. But on top of that, he had the nerve to insult not just himself, but his friends as if it were nothing. Junkiro's eyebrow twitched as he held in his growing anger. Those were fighting words back in Japan, and he would make sure he would pay for his course language. He completely ignored the last part; he didn't know where Imperius Hall was or what its importance was, and he didn't care right now.

But first....."Like I was saying, I will have the 'Mega Porterhouse' meal, please. For my side dishes, I would like steak fries and a Caesar salad...and if you could get me a lemonade for a drink, I would greatly appreciate the gesture, miss." The 'Mega Porterhouse' was a 24-ounce steak with a 12-spice blend seasoning it, with Junkiro's choice of two sides. If Vincento allowed it...he'd probably get dessert too. Still ignoring Shotaro, Junkiro pulled out his map of campus, perusing it quietly. While it looked like he was just looking around, he was actually picking out the closest sanctioned fighting arena nearby-which happened to be the Central Gardens arena, just a short walk outside Shootfighter's. That task complete, he re-folded his map and finally turned around to face Shotaro.

"I apologize dearly for the delay in response. However, I would like to inform to you that you have a challenge pending against you now, for the Central Gardens arena, in about two hours. If I don't see you there, I will expect your apology for your rude language the next time I am seeing you." Junkiro gave Shotaro a curt nod, then turned back to his friends, not giving him another inkling of thought. Junkiro may have a lot unsure about him, but he knew one thing-NEVER challenge his honor.

Just as she was certain that the awaiting fight was going to break out, Diana perked up to a voice belonging to the gym teacher known as LeBlanc. She was actually quite intimidated by this man's height, but she knew that if he worked here, the school hired him because must be good...Right? Glancing at the boys, she sighed in relief because she figured that if he worked here, he would stop the fight, and that he did. It was evident that he did in fact work here at this school when she noticed his name tag, which made her settle down a little more. She flinched for a brief second once he placed his hand on her head but, unintentionally, let out a very quiet purr when he ruffled her hair. It was nice to feel a friendly touch after being beat up on for so long, so she was happy. She released her tail and let it wave when he spoke of 'setting an example for the ladies' she was confused for a moment before she realized what he was trying to do

Diana fixed her hair to look the way it did before and then watched as he lit a cigarette and blew out some smoke. I didn't think they allowed smoking on campus, but I should know that teaching other children to fight can get stressful. With a nod and a smile she watched as the adult walked away and she turned to face Zen. "Maybe you should post on the challenge board before you start to fight. It probably wouldn't be a good idea to get on everyone's bad side on the first day." A hint of warning was in her voice, but she wasn't stating her sentence as though she would hurt him, instead it was as though she was worried someone else would. It already happened to her, and she had bruises on her arms to remind her of it for a while.

Siel stared curiously at the situation. First, he was surprised by an attempted attack happening without him noticing it and that the girl jumped back. Second, he wondered how in the nine circles did a man as big as that get enter without causing too much noise. All the sound he made was simple tapping on the ground, "What in the... " were the words that filled his mind at the action. Before the teacher left, Siel took note of the smoking. He didn't hate it at all, but it was just... odd, for it to happen on the campus and by a teacher. Then finally, one thing the teacher most likely noticed was Siel's intention to get involved so, like any other child-minded person, he couldn't help but turn away and try to run without being questioned.

When Siel turned to the way he came, he saw someone looking back at him. "Crap." was Siel's first thought, not necessarily in that single word though but rather it was a summary of his thoughts. Now, the young male had two options before him. Option A was to turn to the group and try to start a conversation. Option B was to walk away with the hope that the on-looker didn't ask him anything. "Well, grandpa advised to make friends on the first day..."

Now, with his mind made up, Siel changed back his happy-go-lucky self and faced the group. He placed his left hand on the right shoulder of the guy who was almost kicked while hiding his right hand in his pocket. "Just to inform you all, I was about to start a betting pool between the two of you. My money was on Mr.Red-Face right here."

It was all happening so fast, too fast, for Bradley to comprehend. The barrage of speaking and challenges and the stress just got to him. He swooned, but caught himself. Though, the swoon itself was quite visible. "I-I'm sorry, it's my fault. I'm new to social interaction, I was homeschooled, see? I didn't know you weren't in a couple, but from the books I've read, a man would only go to the defense of a lady like that if he was in love or attracted to her, because I was not endangering her at all.I misread the situation, things like that can happen, right? Please don't hate me, I really only want to be friendly and make friends, I really didn't mean to cause trouble."

Again he was blathering, again his actions had caused nothing but confusion and trouble. Was it always going to be this way? Was he forever doomed to be in the way? Why did his parents even bother sending him here? Was it so that they could watch and laugh? Was it so that they could be rid of him? No, no, his parents loved him. They had to know this would happen, but they sent him so he could learn how to handle situations like this. He had to power through it.

Bradley recovers from his being flustered and takes a deep breath. "I am sorry. I was mistaken, and meant no offense. May I make it up to you by buying you lunch?"

Diana was about to speak when the other boy began before her. Politely, she waited for him to finish when she caught the part about 'attracted to a woman'. She was slightly confused but she glanced at Zen and shook her head. "Well, I mean... He got defensive when we first met earlier, so I guess his adrenaline was still rushing..." A nervous laugh followed after her sentence and waved her tail again, just to get air blown at her neck. Being a parahuman, she didn't get much interaction with anyone who wouldn't hurt her at the sight of someone who was different. With her new 'friend' by her side, she felt safe for once, but she also felt over protected. Her father was that way, sometimes, if he had time, he would even walk her to school and pretend to reach for a gun to anyone who came by.

The mention of lunch made her realize that she was actually pretty hungry. "Oh, if it's no bother. But honestly, you have nothing to apologize for. A- at least not in my eyes." She gave off another one of her sinature awkward smiles. "But where should we go? The only resteraunt I know about is a chinese resteraunt which is located--" Then it hit her like a train. She had a map in her backpack the entire time! She couldn't believe she forgot! He pinched the bridge of her nose and laughed at herself quietly. She pulled it out and offered it to Zen, feeling like an idiot. "Uh... you guys can choose on this one..."

Siel slowly inched away from the group at the realization that the fight was about a relationship. Honestly, Siel didn't want to put up with that kind of stuff. He was afraid of all the lovey-dovey stuff that was exaggerated in books he found while visiting a lady friend of his grandpa... with his grandpa. It was also an awkward moment when his grandpa returned sweaty, but that's a different story. "You're quite a bold man, I dare say, Mr.Homeschooled..." was the joking words of Siel before completely walking off.

At this point, Siel had nothing to do. He walked off in the direction he had intended to go before but someone had... oh, where was that someone? Siel looked to his left and noticed the hooded guy was still staring. He wore a green suit-like outfit minus his dark jacket and seemed lost in the moment he was watching. "Hey... are you going to keep stalking them or plan to talk?"

Words passed by, flew away and then came back again, silence flooded the hallway when this immense man controlled the situation over. Left Jiro kind amazed since this was his first time seeing someone this big in a real life situation, and not big of fatness, but of muscles and pure physical power. Jiro couldn't help but stay still staring at the group of persons, questioning himself and looking for possibilities in his mind for how could have that situation started, until a young boy -of perhaps 14~ years old- approached him with relaxed words. Jiro had seen this boy close to the gathering which had provoked the problem, but he didn't really seem to be part of it.

He seemed friendly, so Jiro wasn't going to leave him without response. Although, his question was somewhat rhetoric so Jiro wasn't really sure of what he could say, but thought for a minute and came with the most appropriate answer he could think of. "What happened?" Jiro asked him as an answer to his question. Even curious, Jiro kept a serious face as he spoke.

Zen grumbled when the teacher stepped in. He hated authority yet respected it. Zen glared back to the boy more in frustration of not getting to kick his ass more then disliking of the kid. Zen stood back up and looked to the teacher as they spoke listening to every word. Impressing the ladies? Last Zen had checked women were easily impressed in someone who was a strong individual. So in his mind, beating someone would easily show he was stronger and better then the rest. The boy sighed softly and closed his eyes for a few moments trying to relax a bit and clear his head. His blood was pumping and he wanted to move. The thought of fighting excited him, having his fight be put to a stop was a terrible let down.

Zen's attention looked to Dianna as he examined her expression to see what she thought on the situation. The look on her face made it seem as if what he did was terrible. Lost in his thoughts he almost didn't hear her voice when she asked about him posting on the Challenge board before making it an official fight. Of course it made sense but then he'd have to wait to see if they approved it and it go through the whole process. He sighed wondering if he wanted to go through the whole process or not and figured he'd just wait until later on in the school year to destroy the kid. "Nah, as the teacher said, let's not be in a rush. Pretty sure I'll have enough days to challenge that kid right?" He smiled half ignoring the other two whom had been standing next to him.

When the kid mentioned him as 'red face' he eyed him slightly. Clearly he was talking about Zen's temper towards people. His temper and adrenaline rush was getting to him. Now he wanted to hit this kid just for the fun of it yet decided differently. Now they were all interacting with each other about his hot head and his wanting to battle attitude. The one guy even mentioned buying them lunch. That actually sounded enjoyable, yet Dianna said the man didn't need to apologize. Zen smiled and figured he'd take this as a perfect opportunity to get a free meal. With a grin he stepped over and swung his arm over the boy and pointed to the doors. "Now now Dianna he's offering to pay for us to eat. A gentleman always accepts offers. It'd be rude to decline his offer and tell him no wouldn't it? Chinese sounds great on the side note!"

Diana perked her ears up and quirked an eyebrow. Rude? How would it be rude? He would be saving money after all... I just don't get people... With a sigh she had noticed Zen move. "Um, okay. Excuse me then." Even though she didn't know how it was a bad thing, she apologized for it anyways. Manners always seemed to help in situations where it is key, so of course she tried to be as polite as possible. "Should we follow the map? O- of course if you want it then you can have it, Zen. I'm no good at reading maps, I usually just explore and find myself memorizing landmarks and such..." Her tail flicked as she stepped forward to be next to Zen and reluctantly pat his back to try to calm him down. Even though she hardly knew him, Diana knew he wasn't too happy and she didn't want anyone to get hurt because of a bad temper. "But maybe this boy knows where to go." She turned her head to him and realized she never caught his name. "Excuse me but... What exactly does everyone refer to you as?"

With the question she folded the map up and kept it in hand just in case it was asked for. She felt like she was being a little mean by asking the question because if he had stated his name then she wasn't listening, and if he hadn't then she should have asked sooner. She stood up straighter than she already was and put her hand over the other while they still hung down, much like a waitress would do while she was waiting for everyone to tell her what they wanted. She let her tail hang down lower to the point it almost touched the ground while she waited for his name.

Siel's automatic assumption of this guy was that he wasn't one to speak or answer directly most of the time. "Well... it turns out the situation was over some girlfriend of the offending guy. The defending was trying to explain himself but nothing seemed to work. That's my guess of what happened before I arrived. After I arrived, the girl tried to stop any fighting using words but then the teacher came up and his figure alone ended it. The guy on defense boldly offered lunch to the two, and by then, I had left." Siel pointed both his index fingers at the stalking person, "And I came across you staring like a stalker."

Honestly, Siel would use the guy's name in a less shameful manner but he didn't know his actual name nor had any of Siel's respect. So for now... "So, Mr.Stalker. Gonna talk to them or keep on staring? I don't really care what you do but if you choose to stalk, then just know you'll be giving off a creepy image." Siel gave a cheeky grin with closed eyes at the guy before him. This was good ol' fun.

This boy was the friendly-joker type, Jiro had realized as soon as he spoke, they were opposite sides of a coin so conversing with him might be… "interesting". Jiro turned his head left, still trying to get familiar with the ambient, then looked back at the boy.

With a stoic look on his face, Jiro replied "...Neither... personal relationships aren't my forte" Jiro turned back to stay away from the situation before remembering… this kid had called him… "Mr.Stalker". Not the usual nick so Jiro proceeded to correct the kid by telling him his name, since it was possible that this kid sticked with that and thus Jiro would end up being called as "Mr.Stalker" for the rest of his stancy in the academy. "If you excuse me… I'm going to take a walk", he turned his head back to look at the boy as he spoke, then kept slowly walking. There were still unexplored things for him in the school. "Also… the name is Jiro, I'd pleased if you don't call me "Mr.Stalker" again"

After Axel had finished ordering his meal, with a medium-well fillet Mignon as the centerpiece of his entré. It was a rather expensive dish, more expensive than at a minimum of ninety percent of the rest of the menu items. Axel had been a tad bit reluctant to order the dish, given the priciness of it, but from his assessment of his host, it seemed like the guy could afford it. This was confirmed by an ensuing statement made by Vincent, commenting on how it was a "good thing" that he had not been hurting with his finances. "Perhaps I can compensate you for it someday in the future" said Axel, shooting the comment with a short smirk on his face. Vincent then proceeded to place his order with the server who was standing at their table, and no further discussion was had upon the topic.

After a period of silence allowing for Junkiro to order, he finally began to place his order, only to be stopped right as he started by none other than Shotaro, who must have very clearly heard the amusement that Junkiro had when he saw him on the Karaoke stage previously. Shotaro continued on to get into Junkiro's face over how "cocky" Junkiro was, although he seemingly invited him to come to Imperius hall -- which if Axel remembered correctly was the home of the Imperius Gloria faction-- since he seemingly like that quality of Junkiro. Junkiro went on to place his order, while ignoring Shotaro's statement momentarily as he looked at his map for some odd reason. It was then that he replied to Shotaro that he had challenged him to an officially sanctioned fight, to take place nearby in two hours. To this, Axel could not help himself but to chuckle and snicker aloud. "He must have a death wish, that Junkiro!" thought Axel to himself. Junkiro had practically challenged a man with three more years of combat experience than him to a fight. Although, there was something Shotaro had said that Axel had found particularly amusing. When he told Junkiro to ditch him and Vincent, he was simply referred to by Shotaro as "whoever this third-wheel is". Overcome with amusement, Axel then spoke,"My, my, how entertaining is this now?" while giving off a slight chuckle. This was most definitely quite interesting. Even though he wasn't one for being rash or following whims, he found this situation rather exciting.

Wait a second. Did this kid really just challenge the leader if Imperius Gloria to a sanctioned fight? At this point, Shotaro wasn't sure if the guy was cocky or downright suicidal. It didn't matter though. The kid had just made his bed, and soon he would have to lay in it. The Central Gardens Arena was fairly typical of the twenty different fight areas in New Peaks, so there wouldn't be any unexpected surprises. All the better for Shotaro to kick some sense into this upstart little shit.

"Kid, you have no idea what you just did. Enjoy that steak while you can. After we're done, you'll have to eat through a straw for a while." Shotaro took his phone from his pants pocket and snapped a picture of the three freshmen. "I'll send this to you later so you can remember the looks on your friends faces." He then walked back to his table and waited for his to-go box. Once he packed up his food, he headed back to Imperius Hall to ready himself for the ass-kicking he was about to hand out.

Step One: Know your opponent. On his way to Imperius Hall, Shotaro sent a text to one of his contacts in the Hijos de la Sabiduría faction to meet him there. As expected, the other young man waited for his his friend just outside the building. "Elias. Work your magic with the student database and dig up something on this kid right here." As he spoke, he pulled up the picture he had taken a moment ago and pointed directly at Junkiro.

Elias nodded and asked "You got it. Anything else?" To which Shotaro said only three words before unlocking the door and letting Elias into the Imperius Gloria's 'Security Room'. "Spread the word." To this, the Sabuduria member cracked a smile and said: "I'll make sure the whole school knows." Unfortunately for Junkiro, he picked a fight with one of the most connected people on campus. Soon, Shotaro would know everything he wanted to know about the little punk.

=================================================​

After Shotaro left and Junkiro had ordered literally the most expensive steak on the menu (at a price of $48... $110 in total between the three boys), Vincento just sat there in shock for a few minutes before snapping back to attention. "Asina muta. Do you have a death wish?" Having only gotten a knee from the older student, Vincento didn't really know the scope of Shotaro's strength... but it was enough to give even a gifted fighter like himself a reason to be hesitant.

Regardless of Junkiro's response, Vincento would quickly try to change the subject to something that had nothing to do with fighting. Hobbies, girls, video games, whatever. He didn't want to talk about fighting right now. All he wanted to do was enjoy his time at the steakhouse and then watch what was sure to be his new friend being pummeled. He just hoped it wouldn't get too out of hand.

=================================================​

About an hour later, every digital challenge board on campus would flicker for a moment before displaying the following message.

Junkiro Iwazuma - D2 - Freshman
VERSUS
Shotaro Yanmei - S2 - Senior

Arena 12, Central Gardens, 3:30PM Local Time

Instantly, people started buzzing about it. As the one issuing the challenge was always named first, the returning students knew that a freshman had issued an open challenge to one of the mightiest fighters on campus. Many of these people expressed interest in seeing the slaughter that was about to happen. "Knowing Shotaro-" they said... "- this kid will leave school and go home after the fight. He doesn't go easy on anyone. Even Freshmen." In fact, many of the people the older students then went ad told... WERE the new freshman. Most wanted to show the new kids why they shouldn't mess with the senior class by letting them see Junkiro getting thrashed.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.