Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lulunopia

Original poster

People have talked of things such as angels and demons but, no one's really ever seen them. Do they exist or are they just fantasy?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is 2028 and the world has been plagued with god like beings, or that's what people think. No, the world's been plagued with angels and demons. The demons bringing horror and pain to the world and angels bringing love and kindness. People have caught demons in there true form but none have lived to tell, while many people have seen angels true form all living to tell the tale.

In all this mess though, the angels and demons are at war. Much like they have been for years, but recently the war has gone to a whole new level. The demons are openly attacking angels the second they see them. No only this but, 'super human's' have been turning up and getting dragged into the mess with other humans. Though there is one town in this mess where the fighting is happening more often. 'Mackinac Island'. A large island city in Lake Huron.
'Mackinac Island' is where it all began and hopefully will end as well. The only question is who will win?
Rules
1.) Iwaku rules apply
2.) No G-Modding. Metta Gaming, etc
3.) No Marry/Gary Sue's
4.) Swearing is allowed just use it in good taste
5.) Post at least once a week
6.) Please at least 10 sentences per post (Put Angel in a spoiler at the bottom of you CS)
7.) No Drama in the OOC
8.) You are allowed 2 character's if you want any more pm me
9.) There will be violence so you don't like violence do not join
10.) Love is allowed and pretty much encouraged by me, just any overly sexual stuff just fade to black
11.) Please respect your GM (Me!)
12.) Have fun and be creative (Put Demon in a spoiler at the bottom of your CS)
Angels

angel__light__by_jameswolf-d4ymkdx.jpg

Angel's are god like beings with no leader, unlike religion would suggest. Angel's are kind and bring love and kindness to the world. Often angels are known to be superior to humans in power and intelligent, which is true but, humans are able to kill angels. That is a long and hard process. Angels have two forms. The form there most commonly seen in is there 'Human Form'. There other form they are only seen in when fighting demons, it's there 'Angel Form'.

- Most commonly angels are known to have healing powers but, there are a select few who have a different power instead of healing.
- Angel's come in different forms, with different wings. There wings determine there job or 'class'.
- Can have only one type of power

Wing's

Red - Warrior
White(Most common) - Healer
Black - Fallen Angel usually on demons side

Power's

Healing - As it says they are able to heal people but, in more ways than one. They can heal both physical and emotional wounds.
Fire Manipulation - Control over fire
Light Manipulation - Control over light
Demons

overlord_by_chevsy-d500cl5.jpg

Much like angels, demons are seen a god like beings just evil ones. They being pain and sadness to the world making it so people's lives are full of misery. There are ways to kill demons, just like angels, but it's a long and hard process and only experienced demon hunters can kill them. Demons also have two forms. There common one is there 'Human Form' and there least common one is there 'Demon Form'.

- Demons are not run by any ruler. They run by there own rules.
- There are different types of demons
- Can only have on type of power

Types

Assassins
Warrior
Hunter

Powers

Fire Manipulation - Control over fire
Shadow Manipulation - Control over Shadows
Ice Manipulation - Control over Ice
Destruction - Able to cause destruction as in, decay and destroy buildings
Fear - Able to make peoples fears come to life
Humans/Super Humans
Human's

Regular humans have no special ability but, can kill demons and angels with proper training. They are known as Angel and Demon hunters.​

Super Human's
Super Humans are humans with none human abilities. Though they are not seen as god like people. Most of society views them as freaks and cast them into the shadows.

- Super humans can only have on type of power
- There are different 'classes' of super humans

Classes

Warrior
Assassin
Hunter
Tracker

Powers

Telekinesis - Ability to move objects using the mind
Super Strength - Enhanced Strength
Super Speed - Enhanced Speed
Enhanced Smell​
Setting

Mackinac Island​

Mackinac-Island-State-Park-Map1.jpg

Mackinac Island is a large island in between the upper and lower peninsula of Michigan. The Island has no cars on it and mode of transport are bikes or walking. The island is home of people with a large amount of money, and tourists.​
Characters
Limited amount of spots

Angels
1.) Taken (Pasi)
2.) Azriel Lucas (Celestial)
3.) Serena Hope Valentine (Unbound)
4.) Josephine Ayla Eden (Mysty)
5.)

Demons
1.) Alice Ann Juniper (Lulunopia)
2.) Taken (Shayla)
3.)
4.)
5.)

Human's
1.) Taken (Lulunopia)
2.) Xena Hailey Rose (Brea)
3.) Jack (Temet Nosce)
4.)

Super Human's (No spots left)
1.) Taken (Celestial)
2.)
3.) kiara Darood (The Talentless)
4.) Logan Reid O’Connor (SoleStride)

Dead
Stuff Here

Character Sheet

(Picture Here)

BASIC

Name - <Full Name>
Nicknames -
Title - (Demon and Angel ONLY)
Age - <15+>
Gender -
Species -
Sexuality -
Birthday -
Astrological Sign -
Power - (Demon, Angel, Super Human)
Occupation -
Type - (Angel and Demon Only(Warrior, Healer, ect.)

APPEARANCE

Height -
Weight -
Build -
Hair -
Eye -
Piercings -
Markings - <Scars, Tattoos, Birthmarks>
Complexion -
Mode of Dress/Outfit -
Weapon - (If you have any)
Extra -
Real Form - (Angel and Demon only)

PERSONAL

Personality -
Likes -
Dislikes -
Strengths -
Weaknesses -
Hobbies/Talents -
Health Ailments -

HISTORY

Backstory - (Not required)
Family -
Friends -
Significant Others -
Enemies -
Extra -

Theme Song - (Not required)

Last edited by a moderator:
Not yet, I'm updating it now.

EDIT: Everything's updated!
In that case, may I reserve the last Human spot? I'm thinking my character is going to be female.

I just have a quick question: Do the human hunters work together, or are they all separate?

Argh sorry, I thought I would be able to get to this sooner but moving is taking up all my time. I think I'll have to drop this so I don't hold y'all back. I'm sorry :(

Sorry, I'm sadly dropping from this RP. Going through some better time management jumbo. Feel free to use the character I made as an NPC is you desire.

Hello everyone! How are your character's coming along?

I'll be working on my character now. My hunter will be up soon.

[bg=#a8a8a8]
#d12a00
"Funny how our best friends can also be our worst enemies."
[/bg]
  • [bg=#ffffff]
    91d0fa21860d852afe01020da7606f60.jpg
    Name:
    "It's easier to pronounce than it looks. It's like, Zen-ah."
    . Xena Hailey Rose .

Nicknames:
    "Xen is pronounced more like Zen."
    . Xen, X, Rose .

. 21 .

. Female .

Species:
    "I'm normal, unlike those disgusting creatures I hunt."
    . Human .

Sexuality:
    "If you're cute, I like you."
    . Bi-curious, though she leans more towards men .

Birthday:
    "I was born in the winter, which might be why my heart is so cold."
    . December 18th .

Astrological Sign:
    "They say Sagittarius's are risk takers. But I don't believe I take risks because of some star sign."
    . Sagittarius .

"Let's just say killing isn't new to me."
    . Mercenary, Part Time Waitress .
    [/bg]
  • [bg=#ffffff]
    fate_testarossa_by_hybridmink-d6prhhw.png

Height:
    "I may be short, but I can use it to my advantage."
    . 5'4'' .

Weight:
    "Clearly, your mother never taught you manners."
    . 124 lbs .

Build:
    "I've got to stay fit."
    . Athletic .

Hair:
    "Look at it yourself? I don't have time for this."
    . Blonde, Darker roots, Usually wavy, Slightly Past Shoulders, Soft, Smells like Coconut .

Eyes:
    "Reddish, I guess."
    . Red-Brown .

Piercings:
    "Surprisingly, I've never gotten any."
    . N/A .

Markings:
    "Just some tattoos."
    . Few Scars here and there .
    . Has a tiny Spades symbol branded behind her right ear .
    . Got this tattoo when she was seventeen, because she remembered her mother having a similar one [spoili]
    ce52fe3cb5119efac0e16a5aa6e866f4.jpg
    [/spoili] .

Complexion:
    "I'm white, I burn easily."
    . Fair .

Mode of Dress/Outfit:
    "People who wear sweatpants in public make me sad."
    . Xena never goes anywhere without her makeup done, and she often prefers lipstick to lip gloss. Her style is changing, depending on her mood. On Monday she could wear a magenta dress with black boots, but on Tuesday she could wear jeans and a leather jacket. She does, however, always accessorize. Her hair is usually tied up into two ponytails .

Weapon:
    "My fist is a mighty weapon, wanna see?"
    . While Xena does prefer to fight hand-to-hand, she does know how to wield a few weapons .
    . She greatly prefers two duel knifes, one in each hand [spoili]
    tomahawk-double-skull-blade-19xl1228.jpg
    [/spoili] .
    . However, Xena will also use a sword when she needs to (as seen in photo of this tab) .
    . More often than not, her blades are laced with either poison or a chemical that will leave anyone cut by her weapons in searing pain .

Extra:
    "Geez, you sure are nosy."
    . Bloodtype is AB .
    [/bg]
  • [bg=#ffffff]
    Fate.Testarossa.full.1524585.jpg

Personality:
    "I take pride in being a closed book."
    . A girl of tact, Xena has perfected the art of manipulation. She is not afraid to put up an act to get what she wants, and she will go to great lengths to achieve her goals. As a sort of self-defense mechanism, she has developed a great deal of wit to accompany her sarcastic tendencies. Most people would describe her as just plain mean, mainly because she is only outwardly kind to those she deems worthy. She is insanely honest, and this makes her come off as rather rude. Xena knows how to be very charming, when she wants to be. Because she is usually looking out for herself, if she sees things are not going in her favor she will switch sides immediately, just to be on the winning side. She's calculating and, above all, Xena knows how to appear. She knows who she needs to be in each situation, and will change to fit the role. As a child of neglect, Xena truly desires attention. She will go to great lengths to get it, whether it be negative or positive attention. However, she also wants to be loved, or rather to be significant to someone. This makes her very easily manipulated, because if someone shows her even the slightest bit of affection she will become unreasonably loyal to them. She is extremely brave, likely a result of her fending for herself most of her life. Also for this reason, Xena has grown to be rather selfish. She's been taught by the world that if she doesn't look out for herself, no one will. Independent and determined, Xena believes that if she puts the work in she will get whatever she wants .

"Give me something shiny and I'll be happy for a while."
    . Jewelry, Stars, Yellow, Clothing, Summer Breeze, Running Water and Cats .

Dislikes:
    "Loud people give me headaches."
    . Loud Noises, Birds, Being Told 'No,' Running, Bright Makeup, Blood, Stripes and Sweet Food .

Strengths:
    "I stretch a lot."
    . Xena is extremely flexible. She has excellent balance, and is also much stronger than she appears to be. She is trained in hand to hand combat. Because she is a visual learner she finds it easy to mimic movements she watches, usually making her a very fast learner .

Weaknesses:
    "I like to pretend I have none."
    . Though she will not admit it, Xena has terrible stamina. She has a weak sense of smell, often times not able to smell anything at all. She is very materialistic, and so she will prioritize getting a reward over getting a job done correctly. She considers her dyslexia her biggest weakness .

Hobbies/Talents:
    "I have very little time to do the things I enjoy."
    . Hobbies - Shopping, Meditation, Yoga and People Watching .
    . Talents - Along with Xena's ability to act, she is a natural born manipulator. She thinks fast, especially when caught in a tough situation, and will use these two talents to her benefit. She mostly wears heels, and so she has learned t not only walk but also run in them. Xena stretches everyday, and as a result she is so flexible she can put both her feet behind her head. She is also great a baking .

Health Ailments:
    "I'm perfect in every way."
    . N/A .
    [/bg]
  • [bg=#ffffff]
    e340ca4ebc27a0d0ff4a4fe2a63c5515.jpg

"Oh, see, now that's none of your business."
    Xena was the first child born to Margaret and Jameson Rose, with a baby boy following her only two years later. She was a happy child, though she never developed a strong bond with either of her parents. Her father was a bodygaurd at a local club, and so he was away nearly every night, and her mother couldn't be bothered with the children she brought into this world. Often times, Margaret was only seen in public with her children when she went to the store, in hopes of appearing as a good mother.

She was only seven when her parents were caught in a house fire and killed. Her brother's body was never recovered, but he had also disappeared, and so there was rumor that he had set the fire to kill his awful family. Whether this was true or not, Xena was now all alone. She was sent to a foster home, and was never adopted.

For a time she thought of running away. She never got the nerve to leave, however, simply because she knew she probably wouldn't make it very far. She had no money, and she had heard the horrible tales of what happens to little girls when they're alone int he world. So instead of running away, she began to act out. She got very good at stealing very quickly. When she was ten she met a boy, Harold, and they became partner's in crime for a while.

Harold had knowledge of hand-to-hand combat, because his parents put him in Karate classes. In exchange for fighting lessons, Xena taught him how to sew and steal. By the time she was thirteen she was very skilled in the art, and was able to defend herself- which was good, for a girl coming into age. Especially because she knew her foster family would never really do anything to help her if she got into a fight with someone.

Sadly, Harold and his family moved away before Xena turned fouteen, and her best friend in the world was gone. She had no way of contacting him, because she wasn't allowed to use the home phone for extended periods of time. This sent her into a stage of depression, having again lost the only person in her life that she cared about at the time. She became reckless- which eventually led to her being arrested. She got into big trouble for that, and her foster family had her start going to therapy.

She learned how to act as if everything was alright with her, even if they weren't. She spent the rest of her teenage years perfecting how to appear, and moved out of her foster home the day she turned eighteen. She had a rough patch when she initially moved out, but came into the business of killing people for other people. Apparently people would pay a lot for someone to disappear, and so this took care of her financial troubles. Still, she worked as a waitress part time, mainly so that she had another source of income if she ever had trouble finding clients.
    [/bg]
  • [bg=#ffffff]
    9c3964126907e40d5e944bb35f8d7c42.jpg

Significant Others:
    . TBA .

Friends:
    . TBA .

Enemies:
    . TBA .

Extra:
    . TBA .

Family:
    . Mother - Margaret Rose - Deceased .
    . Father - Jameson Rose - Deceased .
    . Little Brother - Chase Rose - Assumed tobe Deceased .
    . Foster Parents - Dorothy and Ian Ellis .

[/bg]
  • [bg=#ffffff]

Angel
    Demon
    [/bg]

[bg=#a8a8a8]"People change, okay? They grow."
[/bg]

[bg=#a8a8a8]
#d12a00
"Funny how our best friends can also be our worst enemies."
[/bg]
  • [bg=#ffffff]
    91d0fa21860d852afe01020da7606f60.jpg
    Name:
    "It's easier to pronounce than it looks. It's like, Zen-ah."
    . Xena Hailey Rose .

Nicknames:
    "Xen is pronounced more like Zen."
    . Xen, X, Rose .

. 21 .

. Female .

Species:
    "I'm normal, unlike those disgusting creatures I hunt."
    . Human .

Sexuality:
    "If you're cute, I like you."
    . Bi-curious, though she leans more towards men .

Birthday:
    "I was born in the winter, which might be why my heart is so cold."
    . December 18th .

Astrological Sign:
    "They say Sagittarius's are risk takers. But I don't believe I take risks because of some star sign."
    . Sagittarius .

"Let's just say killing isn't new to me."
    . Mercenary, Part Time Waitress .
    [/bg]
  • [bg=#ffffff]
    fate_testarossa_by_hybridmink-d6prhhw.png

Height:
    "I may be short, but I can use it to my advantage."
    . 5'4'' .

Weight:
    "Clearly, your mother never taught you manners."
    . 124 lbs .

Build:
    "I've got to stay fit."
    . Athletic .

Hair:
    "Look at it yourself? I don't have time for this."
    . Blonde, Darker roots, Usually wavy, Slightly Past Shoulders, Soft, Smells like Coconut .

Eyes:
    "Reddish, I guess."
    . Red-Brown .

Piercings:
    "Surprisingly, I've never gotten any."
    . N/A .

Markings:
    "Just some tattoos."
    . Few Scars here and there .
    . Has a tiny Spades symbol branded behind her right ear .
    . Got this tattoo when she was seventeen, because she remembered her mother having a similar one [spoili]
    ce52fe3cb5119efac0e16a5aa6e866f4.jpg
    [/spoili] .

Complexion:
    "I'm white, I burn easily."
    . Fair .

Mode of Dress/Outfit:
    "People who wear sweatpants in public make me sad."
    . Xena never goes anywhere without her makeup done, and she often prefers lipstick to lip gloss. Her style is changing, depending on her mood. On Monday she could wear a magenta dress with black boots, but on Tuesday she could wear jeans and a leather jacket. She does, however, always accessorize. Her hair is usually tied up into two ponytails .

Weapon:
    "My fist is a mighty weapon, wanna see?"
    . While Xena does prefer to fight hand-to-hand, she does know how to wield a few weapons .
    . She greatly prefers two duel knifes, one in each hand [spoili]
    tomahawk-double-skull-blade-19xl1228.jpg
    [/spoili] .
    . However, Xena will also use a sword when she needs to (as seen in photo of this tab) .
    . More often than not, her blades are laced with either poison or a chemical that will leave anyone cut by her weapons in searing pain .

Extra:
    "Geez, you sure are nosy."
    . Bloodtype is AB .
    [/bg]
  • [bg=#ffffff]
    Fate.Testarossa.full.1524585.jpg

Personality:
    "I take pride in being a closed book."
    . A girl of tact, Xena has perfected the art of manipulation. She is not afraid to put up an act to get what she wants, and she will go to great lengths to achieve her goals. As a sort of self-defense mechanism, she has developed a great deal of wit to accompany her sarcastic tendencies. Most people would describe her as just plain mean, mainly because she is only outwardly kind to those she deems worthy. She is insanely honest, and this makes her come off as rather rude. Xena knows how to be very charming, when she wants to be. Because she is usually looking out for herself, if she sees things are not going in her favor she will switch sides immediately, just to be on the winning side. She's calculating and, above all, Xena knows how to appear. She knows who she needs to be in each situation, and will change to fit the role. As a child of neglect, Xena truly desires attention. She will go to great lengths to get it, whether it be negative or positive attention. However, she also wants to be loved, or rather to be significant to someone. This makes her very easily manipulated, because if someone shows her even the slightest bit of affection she will become unreasonably loyal to them. She is extremely brave, likely a result of her fending for herself most of her life. Also for this reason, Xena has grown to be rather selfish. She's been taught by the world that if she doesn't look out for herself, no one will. Independent and determined, Xena believes that if she puts the work in she will get whatever she wants .

"Give me something shiny and I'll be happy for a while."
    . Jewelry, Stars, Yellow, Clothing, Summer Breeze, Running Water and Cats .

Dislikes:
    "Loud people give me headaches."
    . Loud Noises, Birds, Being Told 'No,' Running, Bright Makeup, Blood, Stripes and Sweet Food .

Strengths:
    "I stretch a lot."
    . Xena is extremely flexible. She has excellent balance, and is also much stronger than she appears to be. She is trained in hand to hand combat. Because she is a visual learner she finds it easy to mimic movements she watches, usually making her a very fast learner .

Weaknesses:
    "I like to pretend I have none."
    . Though she will not admit it, Xena has terrible stamina. She has a weak sense of smell, often times not able to smell anything at all. She is very materialistic, and so she will prioritize getting a reward over getting a job done correctly. She considers her dyslexia her biggest weakness .

Hobbies/Talents:
    "I have very little time to do the things I enjoy."
    . Hobbies - Shopping, Meditation, Yoga and People Watching .
    . Talents - Along with Xena's ability to act, she is a natural born manipulator. She thinks fast, especially when caught in a tough situation, and will use these two talents to her benefit. She mostly wears heels, and so she has learned t not only walk but also run in them. Xena stretches everyday, and as a result she is so flexible she can put both her feet behind her head. She is also great a baking .

Health Ailments:
    "I'm perfect in every way."
    . N/A .
    [/bg]
  • [bg=#ffffff]
    e340ca4ebc27a0d0ff4a4fe2a63c5515.jpg

"Oh, see, now that's none of your business."
    Xena was the first child born to Margaret and Jameson Rose, with a baby boy following her only two years later. She was a happy child, though she never developed a strong bond with either of her parents. Her father was a bodygaurd at a local club, and so he was away nearly every night, and her mother couldn't be bothered with the children she brought into this world. Often times, Margaret was only seen in public with her children when she went to the store, in hopes of appearing as a good mother.

She was only seven when her parents were caught in a house fire and killed. Her brother's body was never recovered, but he had also disappeared, and so there was rumor that he had set the fire to kill his awful family. Whether this was true or not, Xena was now all alone. She was sent to a foster home, and was never adopted.

For a time she thought of running away. She never got the nerve to leave, however, simply because she knew she probably wouldn't make it very far. She had no money, and she had heard the horrible tales of what happens to little girls when they're alone int he world. So instead of running away, she began to act out. She got very good at stealing very quickly. When she was ten she met a boy, Harold, and they became partner's in crime for a while.

Harold had knowledge of hand-to-hand combat, because his parents put him in Karate classes. In exchange for fighting lessons, Xena taught him how to sew and steal. By the time she was thirteen she was very skilled in the art, and was able to defend herself- which was good, for a girl coming into age. Especially because she knew her foster family would never really do anything to help her if she got into a fight with someone.

Sadly, Harold and his family moved away before Xena turned fouteen, and her best friend in the world was gone. She had no way of contacting him, because she wasn't allowed to use the home phone for extended periods of time. This sent her into a stage of depression, having again lost the only person in her life that she cared about at the time. She became reckless- which eventually led to her being arrested. She got into big trouble for that, and her foster family had her start going to therapy.

She learned how to act as if everything was alright with her, even if they weren't. She spent the rest of her teenage years perfecting how to appear, and moved out of her foster home the day she turned eighteen. She had a rough patch when she initially moved out, but came into the business of killing people for other people. Apparently people would pay a lot for someone to disappear, and so this took care of her financial troubles. Still, she worked as a waitress part time, mainly so that she had another source of income if she ever had trouble finding clients.
    [/bg]
  • [bg=#ffffff]
    9c3964126907e40d5e944bb35f8d7c42.jpg

Significant Others:
    . TBA .

Friends:
    . TBA .

Enemies:
    . TBA .

Extra:
    . TBA .

Family:
    . Mother - Margaret Rose - Deceased .
    . Father - Jameson Rose - Deceased .
    . Little Brother - Chase Rose - Assumed tobe Deceased .
    . Foster Parents - Dorothy and Ian Ellis .

[/bg]
  • [bg=#ffffff]

Angel
    Demon
    [/bg]

[bg=#a8a8a8]"People change, okay? They grow."
[/bg]

Accepted!

• Thank You
Reactions: Brea
This looks really interesting! I would like to play a demon if any are still available.

Kaliah Ciar
Demon, Assassin, Shadow Manipulation - Female
2566ecd9.jpg_slt2

Nickname - Kali
Age - Looks to be 23, 430 years
Sexuality - Bisexual
Birthday - January 6, 1598
Astrological Sign - Capricorn
Power - Shadow manipulation
Occupation - Waitress and part-time dancer
Height - 5'8"
Weight - 130 lbs
Build - Slender
Hair - Long, wavy black; usually down
Eyes - Pale blue
Piercings - Two lobe piercings on each ear, industrial on the left ear, left nostril stud
Markings - Dog bites on her arms and legs
Complexion - Clear, very pale skin
Mode of Dress/Outfit - Heather grey hooded wool coat with skirt-like end just above the knees, black dresses/sweater dresses or leggings with sweaters, mid-calf heeled black leather boots. She must dress very warmly to go outside most of the time.
5513-fashion-winter-dresses-work-dress-double.jpg

img-thing

Weapons - Soul Harvester Kama Martial Arts Weapon, knuckle duster made of dog canines
soul-harvester-kama.jpg

Extra - She is color blind
Real Form - A rotting dog with flesh hanging off its bones. Its body is wrapped in barbed wire that cuts into any flesh remaining and anyone who tries to approach. It has a shadowy figure until it is only a few feet away.
c99087233538b8cbc41c0f0298d26ff8.jpg
Personality - As a human: She always puts others first, knowing they have had a shorter life than hers. She is loyal to her friends, though she is slow to trust. She doesn't complain about her health or any other problems she has. While she doesn't like physical fighting, she will kill for those close to her. She rarely fights or cares for herself, which is one of the reasons why her health is so poor.
As her true form: She is ravenous, she doesn't take mercy on anyone. She preys after the young, old, and sick. She is just like a stray dog, trusting no one and stopping at nothing to survive.
Likes - Meat, particularly raw or very close to it, classical music, being outside, warm weather
Dislikes - The dark, dogs, too much solitude, cold weather
Strengths - Caring, gentle, imaginative, quirky, oddly strong (especially in her true form)
Weaknesses - Prone to disease, withdrawn
Hobbies/Talents - Piano, reading, dance
Health Ailments - During times of weather shifts, she suffers severe colds. She is "sick" most of the time as her body is constantly rotting and regrowing at fast speeds. This causes her to stay thin, pale, and with a weak immune system.
[BCOLOR=#000000]Backstory - (I wrote this more like a timeline than a story as her past is quite confusing and choppy) 12/1598 Woman and angel conceive a child. 1/6/1598 Kaliah is born as Victoria Matthews. 12/1605 Victoria becomes seriously ill. She goes missing and is later found dead in the forest surrounded by a pack of snarling dogs protecting her corpse. This marks the end of her demon/human life, she 1/6/1613 Kaliah (age “14”) reappears on Earth, with no family. She vaguely remembers her childhood, but it ends with her playing in the forest with dogs. 1619 Kaliah and a mortal man fall in love. 1630 After being married for nearly ten years, Kaliah (who is infertile) and her husband argue about kids. The demon she never knew was inside her is awakened and it kills her husband. She wakes with the memory of a nightmare and her husband’s neck ripped to shreds. She is horrified and immediately kills herself with a kitchen knife. However, this doesn’t kill her, but merely puts her into a coma where her demon has full possession of her body.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]1638 Kaliah’s human form awakes. She now has full realization of her powers, but she is haunted by all the terrible things her true form did while she was comatose. Her health is severly deterred and her skin is more pale than ever before. She finds that most animals hate her, but for some reason, dogs are drawn to her. Some love her, others are ready to kill her. 1691 Kaliah “kills” herself again after many years being completely alone; living out all of her friends and family.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]1700 Kaliah is reborn (age "23") and realizes she simply can’t end her life. She begs others to do it for her. Eventually, she meets someone who loves her. 1742 She lives out her sweetheart and is left alone again. 1745 Knowing she can’t kill herself, Kaliah tries to embrace her demonic side. She officially names herself Kaliah after the goddess Kali. She travels around the world, meeting new demons. When she meets an angel, she learns that she is quite a sore subject in the angelic world as she is “to blame” for the fall of one of their angels. She begins to have to protect herself from angels while grouping up with other demons. 1851-1930 Kaliah continues travelling around the world aimlessly. 1931 She decides to settle down and work with other demons doing odd jobs. 2010 Whilst doing these jobs, she is called to Michigan for an unknown reason. When she arrives it is evident that the angel and demon war wasn’t just between her and a few angels, but rather the entirety of both species. 2028 Kaliah turns to fighting for the demons, but every once in awhile, she will feel sympathetic to the angels.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Family - Angelic father and human mother[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Friends - Open[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Significant Others - Deceased husband, deceased boyfriend, (Open)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Enemies - Open[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Extra - Open[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]
[/BCOLOR]

[spoili]Angel[/spoili] [spoili]Demon[/spoili]​

Last edited by a moderator:
The IC hasn't been posted yet, has it? I just want to make sure I'm not behind on this.

Unfortunately, due to fast-approaching unexpected plans, I'll have to drop some rps/not involve myself in anymore rps than I'm already in. I'll have to drop out of this one. I've deleted my character sheet.

Status
Not open for further replies.