Fight of the Herds

N

NinjaCat07

Original poster
fire_bringer_by_goldenphoenix100-d7ul6r1.jpg

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/fight-of-the-herds-ic-thread.88861/

This is a Fine Bringer role-plays, for those who don't know this is a role-play about deer.

Form:
Name:
Species:
Appearance(please add antler points):
Personality:
Other:

My Form:
Name:Whisper
Species:Half-reindeer, half-red deer
Appearance:Her base coat is white, her hooves are silver like her antlers will later be. Her tail is black along with the front of her muzzle and legs from her hooves to her knees. She doesn't have antlers yet, but once they are fully grown they will have 14 tines/points in all. A black star is on her forehead that marks her as the spirit bringer.
Personality: She is very smart and she comes up with a lot of plans. She is kind and cares for all life. She has a strong belief in Herne.
Other:She has a raven named obsidian, she can call on the help of spirits, she can talk to other lera/animals.

Ranks:
Herd leader:
Forest:

Tundra:

Second in command:
Forest:open

Tundra:open

Outsiders:
Forest:

Tundra:
Hinds:
Forest:

Tundra:

Stags:
Forest:

Tundra:
Shadowski(Elk)

Darton(white tail)
Lead hind:
Forest:

Tundra:
Pandora(elk)

Lera:
Obsidian(Raven)

Fawns:
Forest:
Artemis(pibald)

Tundra:

Whisper(Reindeer/Red deer)

Storyteller:
Forest:

Tundra:

Elders:
Forest:

Tundra:

Herds:
The forest: all dear but reindeer and elk live here.

The Tundra: Elk and reindeer live here.

The Prophecy herd: These are three deer who travel with the two chosen. 2/3 spots open and 1/2 chosen are created.

Prophecy:
Two Fawns each with a mark on their foreheads, one with a star the other with a thunderbolt
One can call spirit while the other lighting
One scares lera while the other awes
One considered a threat the other a hero
A battle will be held
The oaken leaf returning

Last edited by a moderator:
My form:
Name: Shadowski
Species: Elk
Appearance: Larger than normal, with big antlers (12 tines). Has dark fur, with his throat being pitch black. Small white spots cover his muzzle
Personality: Very protective and strong, experienced at defending.
Other: Can sense enemies

(Accepted, please invite people. Once we get two other people to join we'll start role-playing.)

(Make a banner, no one is coming)

Name:
Artemis

Species:
Piebald

Appearance(please add antler points):
Her base coat is white, with speckles and splashes of brown. (If you want to know what a piebald deer looks like: Piebald Deer) Her hooves are black, and she does not have horns since she is only a fawn. Being female, she most likely won't have horns. She has an offly large body for a fawn of her age, and her nose is blonde rather than black.

Personality:
Artemis is a bit of a nature freak. I know all deer are, but she takes it too the extreme. She could run all through the leaves if she wanted too, but there are things that are going to eat her... so yeah. She is a bit shy, but if someone needs to know something she will attack them with facts like no one's business. She also gets annoyed easily by 'jockish deer' as she calls them.

Fawn

Other:
Her mother left 2 months ago to 'go find something', still never came back

(Accepted welcome to the herds. I am your guide in the world of deer.(I felt I needed that.). )

Yes, *clears throat* "welcome to the herds, what side are you on? The forest or the tundra?" *coughs loudly* wow I haven't said that in a while.

Anyone who has joined what heard are you in?

I'll side whichever needs me. Given you seem to have three people including yourself, I can fill whatever gap you need.

When everyone responds I'll tell you what's open.

Name: Pandora

Species: elk

Appearance:
images (20).jpg
Personality: Keeps to herself, isn't the type to stay with a crowd outside her comfort zone ( which is no more than 7 others around her) very likable despite her anti-social disposition.