Fight of the Elements

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fireheart

Original poster
Thousands of years ago darkness covered the land. Armies lead by the lady of shadows conquered the planet until one day, a group rose to fight the darkness and her armies. The Warriors harnessed the powers of the five Elements, Earth, Water, Fire, Air, and Lightning. With their elemental powers the warriors were able to defeat the armies but fell in battle against the lady of shadows. Before they fell the warriors were able to seal the Lady of Shadows away, but now the seal has weakened and she is now able to escape from her prison. Upon seeing the modern world, the lady saw that she needed new armies to conquer the new earth. Seeing as how she was sealed away by the warriors of the elements she set out to create her own warriors, warriors whose powers came from the same elements as the originals, but twisted by darkness. Now in this time of need, who will rise to save our world and who will try and conquer it.The choice is in your hands now.

General Rules:
  1. No God Modding
  2. No Marry Sues
  3. No controlling another persons character unless given permission
  4. No more than 2 characters per person
  5. Have fun

Elements:
Fire:
Earth:
Water:
Air: Joseph Eagleheart
Lightning:

Dark Elements:
Shadow Fire:
Shadow Earth:
Shadow Water:
Shadow Air:
Shadow Lightning

Character Bio:
Name:
Age( 16-21):
Element:
Weapons and Armor:
Looks (real or anime I don't care):
Other:

(here's my bio)
Character Bio:
Name: Joseph Eagleheart
Age( 16-21): 20
Element: Air
Weapons and Armor:
images
armor

images
bow

Looks:
images

Other:Plays the guitar and sings

Can I reserve Lightning and Shadow Water?

Can I reserve Fire?

quick question, what time period is this RP? medival, modern? futuristic?

Character's Bio: (WIP)
Name: Daniel Char
Element: Fire
Weapons and Armor:
What Armor?
17113312-burning-fire-flame-knuckle-duster-abstract-illustration.jpg

Looks:
firebender_zuko_by_storm_of_insanity.png

latest

Name: Misaki
Age( 16-21): 16
Element: Lightning
Weapons and Armor: None necessary

iLCfqsN.jpg

Name: Aoi
Age( 16-21): 16
Element: Dark Water
Weapons and Armor: None necessary.

Can I suggest one of those elements that are out of the box that no one would expect to be an element, as it would be taught or known by unusual means as an extra thing? If not I'm down with taking Dark Earth and Water as reservations.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I suggest one of those elements that are out of the box that no one would expect to be an element, as it would be taught or known by unusual means as an extra thing? If not I'm down with taking Dark Earth and Water as reservations.
no, sorry but I have the elements that I wanted, but you can have the reservations

alright that sounds fine to me, I will set up the characters then

Character Bio:
Name: Amon Ahmose
Age( 16-21): 18
Element: Shadow Earth
Weapons and Armor:
egyptian-armour-[2]-8403-p.jpg

img-thing

egyptian_Osiris_by_tobiee_colored.jpg

Other: Amon is Egyptian, but has left his religious ways to follow the Lady of the Shadows. He does speak English. His weapon is a dual sided fan ax, and he can split it apart to use as two pieces if need be. While on his venture throughout Egypt and far off countries, Amon has been searching for the other Shadow elements to come together. Control was his wish, and destruction is his tool.

Character Bio:
Name: Ashley Josephine
Age( 16-21): 17
Element: Water
Weapons and Armor:
women%20blood%20fantasy%20art%20armor%20artwork%203000x1875%20wallpaper_www.wallpaperhi.com_45.jpg

Anime-Girl-With-Sword-Blue-Hair-Images-04143.jpg

Other: At a young age Ashley had been working with her elemental powers, but also for the American government to keep an eye out for the time that the Lady of Shadow may come once again. The highly confidential file had been given to her along with shadow element protection armor that the government scientists designed. Her massive Odachi ready to go as well as any other tools needed to protect herself. It was time to send the Lady of Shadows back into her cage.

is there an in Character thread by any chance yet

I'd like to reserve Shadow Fire, please.

Name(s): Firebrand (real name James Emberhart, unknown to all but himself.)
Age( 16-21): 17
Element: Shadow Fire
Weapons and Armor:
  • Weapons:
    Beretta Brick.jpg Hellblaze Dagger.jpg
  • Armor:
    What you see is what you get. Leather jacket, hoodie, t-shirt, jeans, and sneakers.

Igno-Terran Anarchist.jpg
Other: Firebrand is a highly active anarchist and revolutionary, an elusive pyromancer that shows up at riots world-wide. Almost impossible to track due to having no fingerprints and no info on any database. He was raised by anarchists, and was revered almost as a god within the commune he was raised in for his power, and it got into his head. He considers himself more powerful and of greater importance than "mere mortals". As he grew up, he learned of eleven other beings with elemental powers, six of which fought for justice and light, five of which were on the side of darkness and chaos like he. He continues to travel the world, appearing at riots everywhere, hoping one day to run into a fellow Shadow Elemental. He is constantly listening to metal, punk, and rock music from a wide variety of bands.

Status
Not open for further replies.