Fight of the Elements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, his god complex is gonna take a crippling blow when he meets another elemental :D

If he meets up with Amon he might have a problem burning him, considering Amon is the Shadow Earth element.

Same with Aoi given the whole "water" thing.

It's less of a god complex over everyone as it is a god complex over non-elementals. He sees it as a polytheistic pantheon: the Light Elementals are god-like incarnations of the elements that fight for good and order and righteousness, while he and the other Shadow Elementals are their chaotic, evil, and destructive counterparts. He'd recognize the other elementals as equals; it's everyone else that he sees as below them.

I see, well for Am on it's more of a controlling kind of thing, he would be more of a dictator

Aw too bad. A good knocking him down a peg or too would have been fun.

Sometimes, destruction is necessary to maintain balance, so who is really shadow?

Well, I have two characters Amon Ahmose, the Shadow Earth element, And Ashley Josephine, who is the Light Water Element.

Aw too bad. A good knocking him down a peg or too would have been fun.

Sometimes, destruction is necessary to maintain balance, so who is really shadow?
That's pretty well off how Firebrand sees it. He and the Shadow Elementals are not inherently "evil," per se, merely perceived so due to being destructive and chaotic. His is the philosophy of the phoenix: new life will rise from the ashes of the old. Unfortunately for the "old", he means "ashes" quite literally. Of course, he doesn't know any of the SE's yet, so for now he assumes they are in relatively the same mindframe as himself. And what a wake up call it will be when he finds out he and the other "gods" aren't really gods at all. Hilarity ensues.

And by hilarity, of course, I mean rampage.

I was also considering making a Light Lightning character if no one else claims it.

I already claimed light lightning.

So if Firebrand were to go into politics, his policy on the elderly would be somewhat similar to Hitler's policy on the Jews? Burn them all?

I already claimed light lightning.

So if Firebrand were to go into politics, his policy on the elderly would be somewhat similar to Hitler's policy on the Jews? Burn them all?
Ha, clever. However, he is in politics.

"Firebrand is a highly active anarchist and revolutionary..."

His politics is the lack thereof.

And the lack of politics is the best kind of politics! Or the most fun anyway.

anyone else ready to start off to a point, since we have a majority of the elements here
4/5 light elements and 3/5 shadow elements

Status
Not open for further replies.