Fight Club

F

Firebreath

Original poster
fight-club-banner.jpg

(I did not make this banner, just took it offline)

Hello! I'll cut to the chase, I'm looking for people who are interested in fighting. I'm looking for people, who have fought for years, I'm looking for people who have never fought before, but are just interested in the idea. I'm even looking for people who don't know what the hell I'm talking about!

Fight Club, is a Discord Roleplaying Group. Its main purpose is to quench my bloodlust, as well as anyone else who has the same curse. Once we have a significant amount of people, a Roleplay will start. This Roleplay will consist of fighting, maybe there will be a war. If I get enough people, a war would be fun. There will be a story, there will be fun. There will be fighting of course, in character and outside. But that's ok because once you join, you are family. We are all family.

If you want an example of what type of fighting I am talking about:

"Firebreath stood there, he stared at his opponent. He brought his hand out, and it started to transform into lava.

His opponent on the other hand only stared. He didn't move, he only waited.

Firebreath didn't like this, he didn't know which action was the best choice. Now his arm started to transform into lava, and then it started to morph. His arm morphed into a sword, and he dashed towards the man in front of him.

The man started to move as well. His own arm turned into a form of mud.

Firebreath was faster than him though and brought his sword onto him.

The man brought his arm up to block the sword.

The man's arm stopped Firebreath's attack, and the two were in a-- "

You should get the idea at this point. My character would be Firebreath, and I would be fighting your character. Your character would be able to have anything you want to fight with. As long as it's within reason of course. God mode isn't fun and frowned upon in Fight Club.

Fight Club's purpose isn't to win a fight. (Although that is fun as well) Fight Club's purpose is to make us feel complete. It's to make us feel that thrill. It's to make our hearts beat! It's to make us want more!

Anyone is accepted! This is a Discord Server, if you are interested, comment down below and I will send you the Discord Link. :D