• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

aja maji

its scary what a smile can hide
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Hello!! I have an idea of a free range rp, kinda of a guild vs clan vs crew vs tribe vs ect idea.

Noragami, a land devided by the constant warfare by its inhabitants. Everyone has the same goal in mind, to become a legend. The means of getting this title is simple, become the strongest,become the richest, and strike fear into everyone's heart. How you choose to achieve this is up to you.

Pretty much you would just got where you belong,clang guild tribe ect. Compete with the other groups by doing whatever job you have better than the other. For ex/ crazy dragon has rare stone. King hires a warrior to get the stone a thief wants the stone to sell to the king for insane price .Pirates want the stone as well and the Wizards are allied with the dragon./ or perhaps you just want the easier route and fight the other groups in a all out brawl,or instead of competing just kill off the others and take what you want. Of course thier will be other events in this rp besides fighting so make a diverse charecter. if anyone is interested tell me. Also all group leaders have a say so in the plot and a small peek at upcoming events. They can create missions as well but keep in mind that there are spies so other groups can catch on and go after the prize.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.