Fiery Friday Night Fury

A

Ansatsuken

Original poster
RP Theme

'Puroresu' Is the Japanese version of American Pro-Wrestling, like the WWE, although taken more seriously, and considered 'full contact,' nothing being fake, or staged. It's an interesting little battle of sport, using both wrestling submissions and Martial Arts techniques, turning it into a more UFC styled fight, but more spectacular to the eye of a viewer. Again, Puroresu is taken more seriously, considered a real sport. American wrestling has real pain, but they still unfairly choose who ought to win rather than who's truly better, and Puroresu cares less about manipulating the match for the story alone, and, for the few that have storylines and arcs, are able to work with constantly changing outcomes. The popularity of the sport has Men's Leagues, Women's leagues, and even leagues for children under 18! Don't worry, bigger, stronger wrestlers know where to stop.

Modern Wrestlers these days have increased agility and other such physical advancements for more insane techniques, the inclusion of martial arts improving, and shining a light on the less used striking techniques and uncommon grappling. There are even a few skills and tricks of a most bizarre nature, of which can be considered 'superpowers' in a way. And frankly, this all only makes the behind the scenes, outside the ring, story events, and more importantly, the matches themselves, all the more interesting!

27.jpg

Anyways, Puroresu brand pro-wrestling has come to Tokyoronto, and many people are quickly converting to the fandom. Fighters from all around are coming in to compete, and defeat the mysterious, japanese champion, Khanman, and claim fantastic prizes, that is if they can survive the various other competitors, some even personally allied with Khanman and his Yakuza family, the Satsujinkara, the majority of 'family members' being handpicked killers that compete every week and are training every second, no matter where they are, or what they're doing…

SMJapanArt.png

Sekai-de-Ichiban-Tsuyoku-Naritai.jpg

-

"FRIDAY NIGHT FURY PRESENTS...

THE 2012 KING'S CONFLICT SAGA!"

Ultimateawesome.jpg

-

(Information, rules, and character creation sheet are below the following images and links!)

With over the top attacks and abilities like...

A Football Touchdown?!

Or a Magnetic Clothesline?!

This Ninjutsu Spiderweb?!

49.gif

signs-awesome-piledriver.gif

59808 - ass boots breasts cleavage green_hair kinniku_buster kupala_(artist) leotard ponytail sakurai_chisato saliva thighhighs thigh_boots thunder_ryuko wrestle_angels wrestling.jpg

SakuraiVsEmily_C.jpg

-

Common Abilities: (Just about every wrestler should have one or two of these. You are NOT limited to these powers, these are just basic things so every wrestler can put up a good fight, and one power is never stronger than the other. Feel free to have something unique to your character if you want!)

Burning Inner Strength: An ability one must earn, in which they gain an unbeatable fighting spirit, and iron willpower, boosting their power a bit to become stronger! a truly, fiery resolve...

Super Agility and Strength: Every wrestler is capable of leaping high into the air, even while holding an opponent, and perform high damage attacks with amazing strength. This agility however also depends on the weight of the two wrestlers.

Martial Arts Techniques: There are so many martial arts, that there could be many, killer moves to be used in the field of battle, some even supernatural in nature.

Weapons: not an ability, but a few weapons can be used in the ring. You must either have had it the entire time, or find it near the ring. If they gain the weapon from as far as the audience seats, or receive it from an outside party, it is illegal. It can range from sledgehammers and folding chairs to kendo swords and claw gauntlets.

-

Character Sheet Requirements:

(For female characters, here's a whole bunch of pictures you can use: http://ryonaikusei.x.fc2.com/wrestleangelssurvivor2_1.html just right click each square and choose 'open in new window.' if you don't, then there won't be a URL link.)

Name:
History:
Skills/Abilities:
Type: (Grappler, Striker, Utilizer -Utilizers are those who know how to use their special powers carefully-)
Signature Moves:

Optional:

Known Tag Teams: (Must collaborate with other players before listing)
Tag Team Special Move(s):
Fun Facts:
Quote(s):
Theme Song:

-

RULES:

1. No Godmodding

2. No Mary Sue's

3. There is no minimum on posting or post length, but please don't get lazy!

4. Weapons can be used, however, you must…

a. Have it on you the whole time
b. find it near the ring. if you go into the audience or farther for a weapon, you are disqualified.
c. You cannot receive your weapon from an unapproved outside party during the match, or you are disqualified.

5. There are powers and over the top techniques, but don't go too far…You are NOT limited to only having the listed abilities, those are very basic ones most wrestlers have. Feel free to manipulate elements or have razor sharp claws or something!

That's all for now.

Name: Ken McFly
Species: Human
Appearance: I'm a 6ft tall caucasian with an athletic build that has some muscle to it. I dress in a T-shirt with a pop culture reference on it, with a sleeveless jacket over that, some track pants, and black/white hi tops.

When I get into the ring, I keep these clothes on, but I'm well known for just taking off my shirt and jacket. I also have a single shoulder pad I can wear with the kanji 'Ikken Hissatsu' meaning 'One Hit, Certain Kill'

The Kanji: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/21/Karate-vert.svg

JoJo___Jooooseeeeph_by_FerioWind.png

JoJo___whuh_by_FerioWind.png

History: Ken is an up and coming young Puroresu fighter who is known for his killer kung fu techniques of the Chinese Wing Chun, the brutal power of his Japanese Karate, and his amazing willpower, which lets him stand up to those above his weight class and annihilate them with his iron fists. He grew up from a young age on the mean streets of Tokyoronto, bullied by various others. His grandfather, a once revered martial arts master, considered now a drunken old fool, taught him the way of fighting, his best styles being the aforementioned Wing Chun Kung Fu, and Japanese Kyokushin Karate styles. He made a name for himself beating up gangs and cleaning the streets as the "Zangyaku Choujin (Violent Superhero)" for his amazing skills, and his violent, unforgiving nature towards criminals, his hate for them normally growing, the greater the crime the other has committed, or how they act overall, or some other factoring reason.

Due to intense training and brutal battles on the streets, Ken was able to catch up with most other wrestlers in terms of high power abilities.

Skills/Abilities: I'm versed in both Pro-Wrestling, and martial arts, having practiced Kyokushin Karate and Wing Chun. I have all the basic abilities of any of the other wrestlers, including the almighty, Burning Inner Strength. I have a dream you see, to kick the asses of every good bastard sir or bitch madam that tries to come my way.

Type: Striker
Signature Moves: (As Of Now) They primarily consist of striking techniques at the moment...

1. Hadouken: A move I saw Kenny Omega Do, that imitates the Street Fighter attack, except he hits with both hands instead of throwing a fireball…I do it the same way, but maybe I could use my Burning Inner Strength to materialize energy, or fire or something, once I get stronger?…

2. Rolling Savate: Also known as the 'Rolling Sobat' I think. I jump, and do a MUTHAFUCKIN' SPIN KICK!, but to be specific, it's a MUTHAFUCKIN' JUMPING BACK SPIN KICK. Emphasis on "MUTHAFUCKIN'" there.

3. Ashura Satsu: A powerful german suplex.

- Variation Part 2- Ashura Shousatsu: An aerial version of the attack.

Known Tag Teams: None Currently.
Tag Team Special Move(s):
Fun Facts: His favorite foods include Potato Chips, Gyuudon, and Poutine, and actually sleeps in most mornings, and reads manga and watches anime, much to the surprise of some of his fans.

Quote(s): "Urarara!!," "WATAAAH!!!," "ATATATATA!!!," "You're already dead, you idiot!," "KA~KAKAKAKA~!!," "The secret to power is to remember the method of Furinkazan!," "Be Swift Like the Wind!," "Stay as silent as the forest!," "attack as fiercely as fire!," "Make your defense as powerful as a mountain!"

Theme: Spirit Never Die by Masterplan