Field Box

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pasi

Original poster
I am trying to figure out when I do a field box over the entire CC, it gives me two separate boxes. Even though I only typed it once, it appears in a second spot, and splits my CC sheet in two different areas... and when I edit it, it doesn't do anything. I have even go as far as deleting a post and retrying it again. Can someone please help me?

Usually when a code like this messes up, it's because the code either A) is formatted when it's not suppose to be, or B) wasn't closed right. Then there's C) which is pretty much something going one that you can't see. Try converting your text into raw code by clicking the symbol in the top right hand cornerof the Editor and you should be able to tell what the problem is ^.^

I maybe able to help you better if you link me the post :)

Fixed ^.^

Just a side note: BBcode like that shouldn't be stylized (italicized, bolded, underlined, colored). If this happens, just highlight it and pressed the button that is either in the shape of an eraser or a T with an x depending on what style of editor is being shown for you ^.^

Also, to link individual posts, just copy and paste the url from the posted date (not the last edited date) :3

• Useful
Reactions: Izurich
Status
Not open for further replies.