Fictional Romances

This took me waaaay too long to think up. However, Riza Hawkeye and Roy Mustang from Fullmetal Alchemist is one pairing I'm cheering for hard.

There was this little Australian show called Farscape with a fantastic dynamic between two of the main characters, John and Aeryn.

Dick and Babs (Nightwing and Batgirl) are the only true ship for those two and anyone who disagrees can meet me in the pit.

And while it wasn't a complete romance (not really) the dynamic and tension between Ripley and Hicks in Aliens was pretty entertaining. Damn shame they cut that short.

:cookie:

I don't really have a lot of ships to be honest. Jake and Amy from B99 make a heckin' cute couple, though.

Edit: Now if we're talking about the worst ships, that's gonna be a long list. Harry Potter has a lot of them.

I try not to dabble in 'romance' fiction. But I enjoyed the short two chapters Rand al'Thor and Elayne Trankad got in the Wheel of Time. Book Four, I think, in the city of Tear.​

I'd say the majority of ships found on shows like Degrassi and Skins were memorable and iconic, if only because of the drama always surrounding them. The whole Craig and Manny fiasco for instance, and the last two seasons of Skins had my favourite pairing ever of the ballerina girl and the boy who was into heavy metal.