Fictional OTP

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kitti

What pair is your fictional OTP (and maybe tell me what they're from)?
For the purposes of the question, I don't care if it's a romance, a bromance, or an ode to sisterhood, whatever.

Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
I have so many. :(

Brienne and Tormund from Game of Thrones is at the top of my list though. I swear if they put her with Jamie, I'm going to blow up. Jamie is so far up Cersei's ass he doesn't know whether he's coming or going. Besides, blonde, gorgeous men are so overrated. Show the ginger some love!

tumblr_nxikvyoQOA1qhuhe6o1_500.png

these two queers who I ship like burning

Souji(Yu) and Yosuke from Persona 4 8|

I mean

tumblr_nvtat5k9Am1qeko6yo2_500.jpg

tumblr_nvtat5k9Am1qeko6yo1_500.jpg

tumblr_inline_nvts29Q3ry1s2dpzu_500.png

It's basically canon
the only reason it isn't is because they scrapped the romance at the last minute. Rude.

Reactions: Kitti
Naruto and Hinata. I know it's not shown too much but still, I shipped them from the get go.

Sigyn and Loki, from Norse mythology. Heck yes.

Alanna and George from the Tortall series by Tamora Pierce.

Aang and Katara from Avatar the Last Airbender.

Most OTPs I have are from my roleplays to be honest. As for fiction like television or books, most of the time it's not really about who I like together, but more like who I dislike together. Like in Black Sails, I really disliked Max and Bonnie getting together.

But that's another topic so I won't digress any more. ^_^'

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Kitti
Zevran Arainai x The Warden - Dragon Age Origins. Zevran is such a misunderstood character. He's got so much love in him, so much heart, but his whole life he's been told that's wrong. Emotionally tortured and scared and sad. And if your Warden comes into his life, gives him a chance, allows him to open up? It is the sweetest thing, and I haaaaate it when Zevran's boiled down to just a pretty elf who likes sex. He's so much more than that.

Harlequin x Helbram - The Seven Deadly Sins. Its not an official pairing, but gods is it tragic. And I adore it to pieces. I'm a sucker for heartache.

Uhhh... I don't know. xD *throws out some random pairings I like*

Jon x Ygritte and Sansa x Petyr from Game of Thrones

OH! ACTUALLY, I DO HAVE ONE!!!! :D

Cullen Bohannon x Lily Bell from Hell on Wheels <3

Tessa x Will from the Infernal Devices. Holy shit it's just ASDFTGYH.

I shamelessly ship N x Hilda/Touko from Pokemon as well : |

Reactions: Melon
Dom x Letty from the Fast and Furious series

Sonya x Johnny from Mortal Kombat

Chloe x Max from Life Is Strange

My favorite dynamic is when one half of the pairing is crazy and wants everything their way and their partner is the mediator that tries to keep them in check.

- Spirk (Star Trek) I've held onto this pairing since childhood. Its still good. It is where I learned that subtext can be greater than context.
- Hannigram (Hannibal) Their mutual obsession is interesting to watch.
- Merthur(Merlin) The actors shipped it and so do I.
- Sanzo x Goku(Saiyuki) Burial and Gaiden make my soul hurt.
- Jack Harkness x Everyone(Doctor Who) Its how Harkness wants it. ;)
- Masamune x Kojuro(Sengoku Basara) Kojuro's existence is for keeping Masamune from going in over his head. Its great.

Reactions: Valentyne
Ooooh, boy, let me tell you, my shipping goggles are always on. I guess my most unusual ship is Aeris and Sephiroth, from Final Fantasy VII. It's weird, I know. I can't help it, though, the parallels between their stories are amazing! Of course, it's a ship that can only sail in AUs and fics with a HUGE canon divergence...

Sauron x Melkor from The Silmarillion.

It cannot be denied.

Angbang, baby.

Alyx/Piper (Orange is the New Black)
Root/Shaw (Person of Interest)
Sybil/Red (Transistor)
Revan/Bastila (KoToR)
Tracer/D.va (Overwatch)
Myka/Helena (Warehouse 13)
Nico/Will (Percy Jackson)
Mia/Ilyana (Fire Emblem 9 and 10)
Severa/Kjelle (Fire Emblem Awakening
Soleil/Ophelia (Fire Emblem Fates)
Stocke/Raynie (Radiant Historia)
Agreeing with Shiri on Merlin/Arthur (The Adventures of Merlin)
Knoll/Lyon (Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones)
Shep/Traynor (Mass Effect)
Inquisitor/Sera (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

I have more, but these are all that come to mind immediately.

Also what can I say? I'm as queer as they come and a hopeless romantic.

Mikoto x Munaka from K Project. I want to know more about the past of both of them.

Reactions: Greenie
I mean...mine isn't really an OTP since it is an actual thing, but still...Geralt x Yennefer >.> (Though some people like Geralt x Triss).

Wow. I really don't have any other OTPs xD

Stiles and Malia from Teen Wolf...
Cause fuck Sterek and Stydia.

Probably any of mine and @Icystorm 's characters xD They all go together so well.

Hmmm... Thomas and Chuck from Maze Runner, but more of a bromance than anything cause they had such a cute relationship! I kinda ship Thomas and Newt, kinda, little bit... or at least, I did ship them. Then I saw what some of the fans were saying and how crazy they were going. *sigh*

Naegi Makoto X Byakuya Togami. Naegi managed to somewhat change Byakuya's perspective on ordinary people by proving that you don't have to have a prestigious background to do great things. He warmed Byakuya's icy attitude, helping Byakuya become someone who cares about others. In DR2 Byakuya risks his position (position is crucial to Byakuya) to join Naegi at the final trial. Imagining Naegi as the person who got Byakuya, the most self-centred jerk alive, to fall in love wouldn't stray too far from the actual story.

Oooh boy, now this is a discussion for me. >:)

I'll get back to y'all on this... for my list is large and I need to think! lol.

Jack from Samurai Jack x Zinnia from Pokemon. Blame @Klutzy Ninja Kitty for this.

Shizuo x Vorona, Celty x Shinra, and Mikado x Anri from Durarara.

Corrin x Hinoka or Corrin x Rinkah from Fire Emblem: Fates.

Robin from Fire Emblem Awakening x Erika Furudo from Umineko. Blame @Gummi Bunnies for this one.

Joshua x Natasha from Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones. Just look at this dork being romantic and shit.

a5f457e2a8510fae704b89bccb42e23c.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Oh, two more.

Colm x Neimi from Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones.
Hajime from Danganronpa x Slavya from Everlasting Summer. @york

Status
Not open for further replies.