October Knight

Hi-def
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
If you could meet any fictional character who would it be and why?

I would like to meet Roland from the dark tower series. Mostly because I would want to ask him about the Battle of Jericho hill. It would be awesome to have a first hand account.

​What about you?

Mat, Perrin, Rand, Lan, or any of the Aiel from Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time books. :I

Cooper, from Twin Peaks, because I think we'd get along.
Old Elvis from Bubba-Hotep, because he's awesome.
Donnie Darko, because he needs a hug.
Desmond Miles from Assassin's Creed, because he deserves more credit than he's gotten.
And, finally, Edward Moon from the awesome novel The Sonambulist, because I want him to teach me to be such a great detective.

Mat, Perrin, Rand, Lan, or any of the Aiel from Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time books. :I

This.

Also, Link, from the Legend of Zelda. Maybe I could get him to talk.

Tifa, from Final Fantasy VII (well, I'd just like to stare...).

Really, any character from any of my favorite series. It would just be cool, to chill with them (and possibly save the world).

Darth Vader.

No one else. :3

Reason why? So we can rule the universe together, of course. He and I would be best friends~

I want to be best friends with THE HIGHLANDER.

I don't think I need to explain. >:D

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE.

Roland, for above explanation, Rand Al'thor because of win, Mario Mario... well, I hate plumbers, ok?

FitzChivalry Farseer from the Farseer trilogy and the Tawny Man trilogy because he's the coolest motherfucker out there - duty before life and his wolf before duty. Chade Farseer, Ketricken Farseer, the Fool, Duty Farseer, Verity Farseer, mothafuckin' Nighteyes... Pretty much anyone from these novels.

Tehol Beddict and Bugg from the Malazan series. Or any number of the Bridgeburners from that series (Whiskeyjack, Trotts, Hedge, Fiddler, Kalam...etc).

Or Vimes from Discworld.