October Knight

Hi-def
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
If you could meet any fictional character who would it be?

I would want to meet Roland, from the Dark tower series. Mostly because I want to find out more about the battle of Jericho hill. It really wasn't described much in the book and that drove me nuts.

I'd meet Ciaphas Cain from the WH40K series of the same name, as he comes off to me as one of the more colourful and humorous heroes in the 40K universe.

Maho Sensei Negima!?'s Ku Fei, she can kick all kinds of butt and is slightly dumb~ Plus she's chipper and upbeat, we'd get along FAMOUSLY~

YellowRedKuFei.png

Jack_Shade_by_WestytheTraveler.png

This guy. Because he's Asmo's best avatar thus far.

This is kind of a dumb one, but I would want to meet Sackboy from Littlebigplanet. He's just so damn cute and I want one of my own.

Or the shark from Jaws.

The cheshire cat. I can only imagine the conversation...

OH GOD. I CAN'T CHOOSE JUST ONE.

Although, like Oct, Roland Deshain is on or near the top of my list.

Tasslehoff Burrfoot from the Dragonlance novels would be cool to hang around with... I'd just make sure to be broke. And have no jewelry on me.

Odysseus, Ulysses, however you want to spell it. He's as much a genius as he was a bad ass.

Hamlet, from Shakespeare's play of the same name.
He was my favorite character, he was brilliant and clever as well as being an open-minded and progressive character.
He just sounds like someone who would be interesting to meet, in my opinion.

Sesshoumaru. Yes, Inuyasha's demonic brother.

Probably the only animated character I'd want to make babies with. 8D Me and my bishie infatuation... I'd want to do way more than meet him~~~

Big Boss. I'd like to meet the man that killed not just Shagohod but also Metal Gear RAXA, Pupa, Chrysallis, Coccoon, Peace Walker, and Metal Gear ZEKE, all while building the foundations that would become Outer Heaven, starting with Militaires Sans Fronteires.

Soldiers Without Borders.

What SBM said, and the God-Emperor pre-heresy, in other words before he was on the Golden Throne.

Josuke Higashikata and Gai Shishioh. Both are exceptionally cool people, in different ways-Gai's basically the most awesome older brother you could possibly have (He was an astronaut before he drove robots), and Josuke's just a BRO.

'course, hanging around Josuke has a habit of giving you superpowers

Simoun from El Filibusterismo. Look it up.

Too bad his plan to rid the Philippines of the Spanish menace was foiled by the main protagonist's friend.

DAMMIT KESTREL, I WANTED TASS.

Well, let's see. If I wanted to have a jolly good time and get to-a drinkin' Mat Cauthon from The Wheel of Time would be an awesome choice.

But if I want to go on crazy adventures through time and space, then I'd totally chill with The Doctor from Doctor Who(the David Tennant incarnation, he's awesome). I'd just have so many flippin' questions I'd nag him with...

Add Rogal Dorn and Leman Russ to that list.