6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Horror, Action, Romance, Adventure, Drama
Hey guys,

I'm looking to play my OC with either Cloud, Sephiroth or Kadaj. I would prefer Sephiroth or Kadaj, but I will also accept Cloud too. I would like to plan out our RP in advance and I have a place where we can play it(I have a forum I use for my RPs with people I know). So, I have my heart set on this. I have a pretty big backstory for my character and I would like to make a plan of how the story will flow in advance, so we have an idea on where to go in general.

For Suikoden, I play a variety of characters. So, anyone who plays it, please let me know!

Attack on Titan, I only play Annie, Petra & Eren. I am looking for an Armin, Levi or a Mikasa or something. :D!

I would also like it if the person who replies has a form of insta-communication such as yahoo messenger, aim, kik or something. I want to have a friendship with you. These are all going to be shippy rps, so if you want to double some ships lemme know.

I'm interested. But one question. Do I have to play one of the selected FF7 characters? I'd like to do an OC myself in the FF7 world

I'm interested. But one question. Do I have to play one of the selected FF7 characters? I'd like to do an OC myself in the FF7 world

we can do doubles but yeah? for my character I am really looking for one of the three. I'd you wanna do doubless, I can play someone for you?

Would honestly be my first time playing doubles but hey.. I'll give it a whirl.

Would honestly be my first time playing doubles but hey.. I'll give it a whirl.
Who would you like to play your character with? do you have aim or some messenger?

I have a Kik. Feel free to message me for the name. That's a hard choice...

Status
Not open for further replies.