Feudal Japan Romance Anyone?

W

Witch of Nightscape

Original poster
Hey there everyone! I'm back after a while Hiatus and ready to roleplay again! However, I'm in a mood for a feudal japan/ samurai type romance. I would like it to be FxM although I'm not opposed to MxM. I just had a great plot line for the FxM one. I'll write it below! Please let me know if you're interested.

Also, just as a side note, if you are not available to write at least 2 paragraphs at least once a day, then I suggest you look elsewhere for roleplays. I don't do one sentence roleplay. It doesn't give me enough content to work with. I'm fine if your a novel roleplayer and paragraph roleplayer. I just can't and won't do one sentence roleplays.

Ok, here is my idea.

Character 1 is a doctor of western medicine. They are out one day looking for ingredients for medicine when they are jumped by a bunch of thugs. Character 2 comes in and sends the thugs packing. However, when Character 2 introduces themselves, Character 1 realizes the name of their savior and realizes they are a son/daughter of a feudal lord. On top of that Character 2 demands that Character 1 pay them back for their trouble and asks them to become an attendant to them. Not only does Character 1 get dragged into being an attendant/doctor for this feudal lord's child, but they also find themselves caught up in war that Character 2 has been involved in since it began. What will happen to this simple western medicine doctor? Can this doctor survive a war that they didn't even want to be involved with in the first place?

If you are interested in this idea, please PM me or message me on this thread! Thanks!