Feudal Japan and Dragon Hunting (Seeking 2 players)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saber

King of Knights
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. 1-3 posts per week
  6. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
I enjoy modern fantasy, fantasy, scifi, romance, yuri, romance,adventure, action, all that good stuff. I tend to stay farther away from horror and the like, but thrillers maybe? I guess? I've never really tried so I'd be open to it.
Hello!

Sailor Moon and I are seeking two players/characters to add to our 1x1, The Heart of Kiyohime. Looking for advanced writers that would like to join mine and Sailor Moon's characters. Not looking for Mary Sue's or Gary Sue's, we would want characters that develop along with the RP. The characters that join would be paired together, and that doesn't necessarily mean romantically. Sailor would prefer fxf, but it's not mandatory, it can be fxm or mxm. Our characters are already paired and traveling together, hence why we'd like another two characters to be paired already just to add some more shenanigans. Now, that doesn't mean romantically or anything like that, they could just be traveling partners so the two players don't need to come in at the same time.

The plot is based on our characters going after a legendary dragon named Kiyohime, due to a decree issued by the emperor who wants her heart. The heart of the dragon is rumored to offer immortality, good fortune, and other fortuitous circumstance. There will be other events that fall on the characters (which the players can decide and will be part of their development), so it won't all be serious.

We are looking for players that can post at the least, once a week. If longer, just contacting one of us and letting us know it will be longer is fine. Character sheets will be needed as well as sample posts. I will post the link so people can read and see what Sailor and I have going so far.

The Heart of Kiyohime [SaberWolf & Sailor Moon]

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: envogue and Valor
Still searching for one more :3

We're still searching for one more.

I could fill that last spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.