Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Agender
  5. Primarily Prefer Male
  6. No Preferences
Genres
Adventure. Angels and demons. Apocalyptic. Arthurian. Comedy. Dystopian. Fantasy. Historical. Horror. Post-apocalyptic. Romance. Science fiction. Supernatural.
I am certainly enjoying making my room extra festive for the season. I haven't done a lot yet (but to be fair the cooler weather also hasn't quite hit for us either). So far I've only put some bats on my window and added some spooky doodles to my chalkboard, however, there is still a fair bit I'd like to get done. In general I like to rearrange my setting every few months to breathe some fresh air into it. Once I've gotten some more of it setup I'll take some pictures to show off. How about you? Are you putting up decorations for the season? This isn't limited to Halloween decorations, either. Any sort of autumnal decor applies! Tell me what you're doing - maybe even share some pictures?

I actually really hate how ppl decorate for the holiday season, haha, esp for Halloween. Mostly bc some external decorations people put up are kind of obnoxious or give me a scare, and the pumpkins people put up rot. But decorating your own room sounds fun!

I don't do much outside decor(unless it's Christmas) just like a wreath but I like to go ham inside. I'm buying more decor but this is one area I've done in my room and the mantle. The hosts are falling down so unfortunately I gotta fine better tape. It won't let me post the mantle for some reason :(20221005_141701.jpg

I'm sadly one of those people who doesn't decorate my place because it isn't practical. I spend too little time at home to really appreciate any sort of decorating, really.

I'm sadly one of those people who doesn't decorate my place because it isn't practical. I spend too little time at home to really appreciate any sort of decorating, really.
YOU CLICKED THE WRONG NO WA.

YOU CLICKED THE WRONG NO WA.
IT ARE ALL NO'S. I ALSO DON'T LIKE DECORATING MY SPACE BECAUSE THAT MEANS CLEANING IT UP AFTERWARDS WHEN I BARELY GLANCED AT IT.