Feral Threat

Decent day for me. Ended by watching movies with the fam and listening to all the fireworks going off outside.

I watched the big show in downtown San Antonio with my cousin & her family. It was pretty legit, but then they closed the park entrance so we had to hike through a construction zone back to the car.
It wasn't all bad, though. I caught an old lady to keep her from falling and felt vaguely like a hero for like thirty seconds.

Went to an awesome pool party, played games, came home, waiting an hour until dark then shot off a bunch of fireworks with family and neighbors, lit sparklers and threw pot-its, and had a friend spend the night making fun of new kid's movies. It was pretty awesome. I almost died laughing at my little sister's 'Princess and the Popstar'.

Name: Conrad Witherstone VI

Faction and Race: Feeder, Vampire (councilman)

Appearance:Vampire Lord.jpg

Last edited:
Wait, I'm confused. How many Lords are there for the Feeders?

I'm not sure, but it said the position was open on the side characters, unless is just hasn't been updated.

Well then, 'dad' has some explaining to do. Hehe, the heir is a demon feeder.

... Well, crap. I'll fix it so he's a councilman instead.

UPDATE: fixed it.

Ah, Vampire Councilman. You gotta love the classics.

I had the idea for a regal-ish vampire character I was stewing on, here seems to be a good place to use it.

Ah, I just finished watching Baccano! It has to be my favorite anime. It's....awesome. Though a bit confusing.

Damn its been a week since all spots are filled. Can I get like a time it starts because ill be out of time this weekend.

Mmmm, it would be nice to start eating people.

Reactions: Lyle
It would be nice to start doing pretty much anything. XD

29787990.jpg

I didn't know we had wine here! Pass me a glass, my good man!

I don't like grape wine. :c
Fortunately I have peach.
/sips

Ewwwwwwwww. I'll take Vodka instead! Who wants to sing a drunk song?

pass me a bottle of Jack please that or some Jager