Feral Threat

Name: Soltalina Toren

Faction and Race: Wild Folk / Druid

Rank/Position in Faction: Liason to the elders

Day Job: Works at a plant nursery

Appearance:

Why you were chosen to be a rep: Her personality and ability to get along with just about anyone she meets.

Abilities: Can understand and talk to most animals including aquatic. Can manipulate plants and trees. She knows many druid spells but uses them as a last resort.

Weapon of Choice and Combat Style: Short bow / range attacks & natural magical abilities

Other: Prefers to go by the name of Willow and will introduce herself as such to anyone she meets. She only uses her real name when it's a required formality.

Awesome, and with that, signups are closed and this turns into the ooc thread.

YEEEES!!!!!!!!!!!! VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SWEEEEEEEEET, SWEEEET, SWEET VICTORY, YEAH!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Master Of War
Okay, if any of yall wanna play side characters, best speak up now so I don't NPC them in the opening.

I don't know why I'm so excited for this, but almost every fiber of my being is yelling 'GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO!!!!!!!!!!!!' The other fibers are singing Dango Daikazoku from Clannad.

[Side Character]
Name: Darian
Faction and Race: Wild Folk/Warlock
Other: The Familiar's name is Kyth
Appearance:
dark-fantasy-abstract-cat-illusion-magic-man.jpg

Reactions: Lyle
Shadow O.o...you good? you okay? Because you're scaring me!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, No I'm not okay. What made you think that!? I'M INSANE, MAD, AND MENTALLY UNSTABLE. Hehehehehe, nah, I'm fine, I'm fine. I just get this way when I don't have enough bacon in my diet. Heh.

Lol Yeah Bacon is quite enjoyable..

ummm....going back to bacon, that stuff is the shit doesn't go bad and tastes amazing always have it at home

Reactions: Lyle
Ignoring the other guy because bacon is more important. It was a good day.

You guys crack me up. Lol

*bows dramatically* Why thank you, fair lady. My madness appreciates your compliments. Now, I must be off. It is the 4th of July after all. Houses to burn down with fireworks and all of that.

Sorry, I'll get ya'll started when I get back from my trip. *flashes a tired smile* jam packed week. I hope you all had a good fourth of July.

nope I worked most of the day till my legs and arms hurt, the ending fire works show was nice but still hurt at the end of the day :(