Fen'Harel's Mistake (Solas x Inquisitor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

moffnat

story connoisseur
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
  4. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, politics, historical fiction, romance
tumblr_ntuwhq1Nu91uxd9mdo1_500.gif

Andaran antish'an!
MAKER, HELP ME. I've fallen headfirst into Solavellan hell and I can't get out. It's been over a month since this rotten egg came into my life and there's no way of escaping. I think my only hope at this point is to find some good, solid roleplaying to give my heart the satisfaction it so deserves. I have suffered at the hands of this elven asshole and I've earned some redemption. Would you assist me in a story before I completely lose it? ;o; (NOTE: I'm only looking for a partner or two! Or ten. I need egg time.)

Annoying list of things I ask for:
  • YOU MUST HAVE PLAYED/WATCHED THE TRESPASSER DLC. This is so important, I can't stress it enough.​
  • NO SELF-INSERTION INQUISITORS. For the love of the Maker, make your character interesting? (Not that you're not interesting, I just...you get it, yeah?)​
  • YOU MUST be 16 years or older. Libertine is open to those 18+.
  • YOU MUST be dedicated. Don't reply here if you think you'll lose interest in our story, and if you do lose interest, please tell me!
  • YOU MUST put forth considerable effort into plot-building. Don't make me do most of the work. It should be 50/50.
  • PLEASE be adept/advanced or above in writing level. Bonus points if you send me a writing sample.
  • YOU MUST reply once a week at least, unless you notify me stating otherwise.
  • UNDERSTAND that I am a college student and may not reply for days at a time. Be patient. If I've lost interest, I will tell you.
  • YOU SHOULD give at least two-paragraph responses. I prefer longer, but I understand if it's a conversation or whatnot.
  • DO NOT reply here if you are only half-interested. I'm looking for people who aim for finishing roleplays instead of dropping them, and I need to nerd out hardcore.
  • YOU MUST be friendly! I don't enjoy writing with strangers. I don't bite, promise! Skype is optional.
  • YOU MUST have excellent grammar and spelling. Give this post a rating if you read these requirements.
  • PLEASE NOTE that I'm not trying to sound prudish at all! I just know what will keep me interested and what my personal roleplaying pet peeves are, and I hate turning people away, so I want to avoid those scenarios if possible. I'd hate to start only to realize too late that we're not a good match.

What I Offer:

Of course, it's not fair to ask so many things of you without telling you what I can offer in return! That would be ridiculous. Below I've compiled a list of things I can bring to the table, should you choose to roleplay with me.
  • I can play either Solas or the Inquisitor, depending on your preferences.
  • Friendliness. I'm very easy to get along with!
  • Plot cooperation. Plotting is my FAVORITE.
  • Advanced/Prestige writing level.
  • Solid, strong replies. I write 3-8 paragraphs per response, usually.
  • Hard work. I'll dedicate myself to our story.
  • Devotion. I won't want to just drop, unless I lose interest. But that rarely happens.
  • Excellent grammar and spelling, and good flow in my writing.
  • Photoshop skills. Ohhh yes, I love making things for my stories.

For the sake of avoiding spoilers for people, I won't list my plots here. Please PM me if you're interested in seeing them. Thank you so much!

Dareth shiral.

Status
Not open for further replies.