Female Warriors of Feudal Japan (Yuri Rp)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I put a a link of a Kimono in Kimiko's cs.

Poof! Posted my CS.

I find the bio too vague, @Angelic Fusion.

Edit: Too clarify, if many people know her name it should be because she's known for something.

I find the bio too vague, @Angelic Fusion.

Edit: Too clarify, if many people know her name it should be because she's known for something.

Gotcha.. I will edit it up more.

Edited it... Hope its better.. Im drawing a blank for some reason...

I changed my mind. I was having a moment. Anyways, OOC will be up in the next couple of days at the most.

Last edited:
Whew... I was about to say... Is there something wrong Sailor Moon? Do you need a muse?

• Thank You
Reactions: Justin
UbV5zxj.png

“I shall not stray from the path I’ve decided upon.”
Haruka Fujiyama
Height: 5’5
Class: Martial Artist
Personality
Disciplined | Traditional
Modest | Timid
Kind | Naïve
Just | Inflexible

Weaknesses
  • Haruka Fujiyama does not kill, as a matter of principle. Most of the time, she won’t even harm her opponent, simply put them in a position in which they will be incapable of moving. While this is a wonderful philosophy, it puts her at peril against opponents who do not fear pain.​
  • While her particular fighting style is adept at managing those who are heavily armored or wielding weapons, Haruka is not superhuman. Her techniques are useless against beasts or horsemen, who could overrun her quite easily.​
  • Physically, Haruka isn’t very strong, which is why she relies on momentum, leverage, and redirection so often. In a struggle of raw strength, she will most likely lose.​
Biography
Haruka Fujiyama was the eldest daughter of the Fujiyama Karate dojo, and was raised up as an obedient, hard-working practitioner of martial arts. Having no need to read or write, she stayed illiterate for the better part of her life, and was expected to inherit the dojo after her father retired. In those early, childhood years, she was a simple soul, praised for her perfect form and her self-discipline. Though weaker than the boys her age, Haruka surpassed them in skill and speed. It appeared that her path in life was set then, and she was fine with that.

Then, her little brother was born, and, as it was proper for a male to inherit the dojo, Haruka lost that path of hers. Her father gave her freedom, and for the first few weeks, she didn’t exactly know what to do with it. It was, funnily enough, in the seedier parts of town, that Haruka found a job. After her martial arts prowess was demonstrated by taking down a grown man with her bare hands, she was hired as a bodyguard of sorts in the pleasure districts, ensuring that customers didn’t make any trouble, and that all the geisha and maiko were undisturbed by drunk proles. It was there that she met a special lady that taught her the value of grace and kindness, lessons that the young woman carries with her to this day. During her years working amongst the geisha, she learned aikido, how to defeat others without injuring them.

But, in the end, Haruka grew tired of being surrounded by luxuries.

And, when the Emperor offered a job, she couldn’t help but to take such an offer. Bidding farewell to her friends and family, the martial artist strode off, to join a new group of companions.

Skills

• Years spent dealing with suspicious folks and preventing possible attacks has given Haruka a rather fine instinct. Underhanded tricks or surprise attacks rarely surprise her.

• While not a master, Haruka is skilled enough at both of these martial arts that she could teach them to others. Her fighting style is mainly opportunistic though, always allowing her opponent to take initiative first, before snatching it away from them.

• Her time spent in the quarters of geishas have given Haruka an extensive knowledge of the arts of dance and song. Though she’d be hard-pressed to understand the official terms that accompany these forms of entertainment, her mimicry of dancing and singing is rather on-point.

• She is accustomed to fighting those who greatly outpace her in terms of raw physical strength, speed, endurance, or size. In order to deal with this, her reaction speed and the fluidity of her motions are absolutely exquisite.

• Haruka is very skiled at melting in and out of large gatherings of people, allowing her to move quickly, as well as to follow others closely when in a mosh pit of sweaty peasants. The same applies for difficult terrain, such as thick brush.

• Perhaps due to her earlier days of accidentally breaking bones with her joint-locks, Haruka’s rather good at resetting or relocating bones.

Weapons
Nothing at all.
Equipment
Three purses with varying amounts of money, because she has no intention on looting…and because she doesn’t trust banks.
A medium-sized gourd containing water, with a leather strap to sling around her shoulder.
A roll of cloth bandages.
A fire-starting kit.
A small sewing kit.
A hunter's knife.
An ornate hairpin made of jade and gold, with a swallow motif. She keeps it inside her clothes, and has never worn it.​

Last edited:
Nice, @ERode. Approved. Are you sure you don't want to give her a weapon at all? Kunai? >_>

Wouldn't that make her Class into a ninja or whatever?

But yeah, think I'll edit the equipment section to add in some stuff. Forgot that cloth bandages are useless if you can't actually cut off strips of them. XD

Wouldn't that make her Class into a ninja or whatever?

But yeah, think I'll edit the equipment section to add in some stuff. Forgot that cloth bandages are useless if you can't actually cut off strips of them. XD
No. A ninja is all about style, and acrobatics, and of course the hand-to-hand combat which Haruka does have, but nah. I think MA is a appropriate class.

Aren't ninja about stealth, sabotage, and assassination? Or does an assassin class exist as well?

Aren't ninja about stealth, sabotage, and assassination? Or does an assassin class exist as well?
I think Assassin is a Western term, but I'm not entirely sure. I don't think Haruka would be considered a ninja if you gave her a kunai knife though, but it's your choice of course. When I think of a ninja I think of Fellila's character on the first page.

Pretty much. And I've already stated that she's not actually superhuman, so all those fancy acrobatics are beyond her.

Out of curiosity, seeing how there are demons, there are also gods, right?

M'hmm. :) I'm going to make an OOC in a little bit, and update my character sheet.

And yeah there are gods.

@Angelic Fusion Oh, hey Angelic Fusion for your weaknesses what do you mean by overwhelming odds? I probably should have asked yesterday, but yesterday was not my day. >_> And for explosives, fire, and poison do they have to touch you, or do you have to be around them? I think for fire and explosives the latter would actually count as a weakness, if not those aren't weaknesses at all. x]

From what I understood when I read Angelic's CS, it sounded like she was fine as long as you didn't send...30+ human-sized enemies against her? And the weakness to fire and explosions is simply because her Time Split doesn't help her dodge such things, as they're AOE.

Status
Not open for further replies.