Female Warriors of Feudal Japan (Yuri Rp)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Understood, almost done now

Edit: How many weakness by the way?

At least three.

zkTa3QV.jpg

Quote:".....Tired......."
Name: Maki Yoshida
Height:5'7
Class:
Ronin
Drifter
Personality:
  • Quiet
  • Stoic
  • Listless
  • Languid
  • Violent
Weakness:
  • Curse of the Coward: Due to the curse placed on her Maki is unable to hold any kind of of formal weapon (katana, spear, yari, bow, etc.) for more than three minutes. If she should break this her entire body will go through an immense amount of pain, she has passed out from the pain and it doesn't magically go away when she drops the weapon so she avoids breaking that time frame at any cost. The curse applies to any kind of weaponry that requires being held or thrown. The sheath is fine so long as it stays at her waist or back. Though the time resets if she drops the weapon if she picks back up within a matter of second the 'timer' continues.
  • She doesn't do extremely well in one on one duels if she can't take the person's weapon away or locate another, she carries one on herself for this moment, but since she can't draw it without a 'cooldown' she leaves herself open while waiting. Since her hand-to-hand is more for defense then attack she ends up on the defensive very often against a skilled fighter in these circumstances.
  • She can't use any kind of rifle to save her life, or bows for that matter. She can hurl a spear, kunai, knife, even a sword but any held weapon made specifically for hitting someone from a distance she is awful at. If they get thirty feet away she's going to miss without a doubt, twenty it probably won't be a kill.
Biography: Maki doesn't speak too often of her past generally leaving it up to the imagination of whoever she's talking too, what is known about her is she's been traveling on her own for years and whatever her home was she left it a long time ago and from the way she talks about the event, it's pretty clear it wasn't willingly.
Maki made an effort to seek out any masters she could as she wandered from place to place, learning as much about weapons and how to use them the best she could, for years she perfected her skill fighting against masters, random drifters, anyone that happened to cross her path.
She killed, betrayed and cut apart anyone that stood in her way without remorse of emotion continuing forward on a blood-stained path towards a destination known only to her.
One day Maki encountered a woman who upon meeting she immediately attacked without a moments hesitation in broad daylight, for hours the two clashed with one another each one wanting to claim the life of the other, Maki put her whole being into taking the life of the woman...but in the end she failed and was defeated.
Disarmed she waited for death but instead the woman with a smile that still echoes in Maki's mind muttered something under her breath, and in the next moment Maki's whole body burned as marks were carved into her skin by an invisible force, the pain was excruciating and she was beyond relieved when the pain stopped. She looked at her arms noticing the carved letters fading away before looking up to see the woman gone.
It wouldn't be until later Maki would realize she had been cursed by the woman, taking away the very thing she spent years training just to take her life.
Now Maki continues drifting seeking the woman again, which she believes having the emperor owe her favor will help with.
Skills:
  • Skilled in using a variety of weapons, especially swords and pole-arms
  • Proficient in disarming her opponent
  • Decent in hand-to-hand combat
  • Basic survival knowledge
  • High Endurance
  • Haphazard fighting style

Weapons:

• A katana she always carries on her person (only uses it in emergencies)
  • Small gauntlets on her wrists for deflecting attacks

Equipment:

A sake gourd
Small container of medicine
A charm attached to her sword

There let me know if I need to change anything.

• Thank You
Reactions: envogue
I made my edits!

Also just cause I like talking, to explain what Retsu's fighting style is a bit of a mix of "Hit them a lot" and "Luring them into a trap". If I had to stat her, she has high Defense and high Agility, but her Power is low. Specifically, the way she fights is using her chain ti trip or disarm her enemy, relying on superior range to keep her opponents at bay. She doesn't need to hit them hard per say, so she's more than willing to snap her chain at the enemy just to keep them on their toes, and if she happens to hit them once or twice that's fine with her. This is what makes her dangerous in a team fight because she can control the battlefield by keeping the bad guys out of her zone, but this is also why it works less well in one-on-one battles: Because it's just her and her opponent they can easily block or parry her attacks and leave her open, or at least stuck using her kama or whatever she has on hand. Of course being a ninja she's hardly ever found in a strait up fight either, either hitting you when you're not looking or doing other unfair things like making you fight in a river while she gets to stand on the rocks. Or just throwing things at you. She's pretty good at that.

zkTa3QV.jpg

Quote:".....Tired......."
Name: Maki Yoshida
Height:5'7
Class:
Ronin
Drifter
Personality:
  • Quiet
  • Stoic
  • Listless
  • Languid
  • Violent
Weakness:
  • Curse of the Coward: Due to the curse placed on her Maki is unable to hold any kind of of formal weapon (katana, spear, yari, bow, etc.) for more than three minutes. If she should break this her entire body will go through an immense amount of pain, she has passed out from the pain and it doesn't magically go away when she drops the weapon so she avoids breaking that time frame at any cost. The curse applies to any kind of weaponry that requires being held or thrown. The sheath is fine so long as it stays at her waist or back. Though the time resets if she drops the weapon if she picks back up within a matter of second the 'timer' continues.
  • She doesn't do extremely well in one on one duels if she can't take the person's weapon away or locate another, she carries one on herself for this moment, but since she can't draw it without a 'cooldown' she leaves herself open while waiting. Since her hand-to-hand is more for defense then attack she ends up on the defensive very often against a skilled fighter in these circumstances.
  • She can't use any kind of rifle to save her life, or bows for that matter. She can hurl a spear, kunai, knife, even a sword but any held weapon made specifically for hitting someone from a distance she is awful at. If they get thirty feet away she's going to miss without a doubt, twenty it probably won't be a kill.
Biography: Maki doesn't speak too often of her past generally leaving it up to the imagination of whoever she's talking too, what is known about her is she's been traveling on her own for years and whatever her home was she left it a long time ago and from the way she talks about the event, it's pretty clear it wasn't willingly.
Maki made an effort to seek out any masters she could as she wandered from place to place, learning as much about weapons and how to use them the best she could, for years she perfected her skill fighting against masters, random drifters, anyone that happened to cross her path.
She killed, betrayed and cut apart anyone that stood in her way without remorse of emotion continuing forward on a blood-stained path towards a destination known only to her.
One day Maki encountered a woman who upon meeting she immediately attacked without a moments hesitation in broad daylight, for hours the two clashed with one another each one wanting to claim the life of the other, Maki put her whole being into taking the life of the woman...but in the end she failed and was defeated.
Disarmed she waited for death but instead the woman with a smile that still echoes in Maki's mind muttered something under her breath, and in the next moment Maki's whole body burned as marks were carved into her skin by an invisible force, the pain was excruciating and she was beyond relieved when the pain stopped. She looked at her arms noticing the carved letters fading away before looking up to see the woman gone.
It wouldn't be until later Maki would realize she had been cursed by the woman, taking away the very thing she spent years training just to take her life.
Now Maki continues drifting seeking the woman again, which she believes having the emperor owe her favor will help with.
Skills:
  • Skilled in using a variety of weapons, especially swords and pole-arms
  • Proficient in disarming her opponent
  • Decent in hand-to-hand combat
  • Basic survival knowledge
  • High Endurance
  • Haphazard fighting style

Weapons:

• A katana she always carries on her person (only uses it in emergencies)
  • Small gauntlets on her wrists for deflecting attacks

Equipment:
A sake gourd
Small container of medicine
A charm attached to her sword

There let me know if I need to change anything.
While the curse sounds cool, in normal circumstances I'm wondering how useful she'll be to the group in battle situations if she can't hold a weapon more than three minutes. o.o Also, is she trying to have her curse lifted in the rp?

@Sailor Moon

OH no no no three minutes, Minutes. It's literally a one and done kind of thing. Grab the weapon cut them, and throw it away. Three seconds would mean nothing.

Yes she is trying to have the curse lifted, with the emperor's connection she feels she can find the person she's looking for.

@Sailor Moon

OH no no no three minutes, Minutes. It's literally a one and done kind of thing. Grab the weapon cut them, and throw it away. Three seconds would mean nothing.

Yes she is trying to have the curse lifted, with the emperor's connection she feels she can find the person she's looking for.
I corrected it to three minutes before you posted. x]

And okay. She looks good. Approved. :)

Haha alright and great thanks for the acceptance.

I've been slow, I know...

Appearance:

Quote:
"Do you have any song requests?"
Name: Shirahane Ageha
Height: 1.66 m

Class: Spell-caster

Personality:
Acts calm
Distant
Restless
Careful
Slightly distrustful
Slow to anger
Destructive when angry

Battle weaknesses:
She needs her mirror to cast spells and is forced to remain in one place.
Her spells will backlash if her focus is broken
Like a true berserker she attacks blindly if infuriated

Biography:
Born as the half-blood child between an oni and a human you would think she'd be the brutish type, but thanks to her mother's strict and kind raising she grew up to act like a calm and mature person when she's actually restless.
Avoided by others because of her oni-blood time was spent on the koto, the flute and spell casting lessons by her mother. After she turned 16 she started travelling even when not fully trained, learning the hard way that not everyone could be trusted and that a hanyou like her was hated.
Having her instruments by her side, the seals and spells taught by her mother and the hidden strength of the oni she has managed so far, but also with the clever use of a headband and filing down her horns. So when the daimyo called out warriors for a task she decided to check it out and use it as a chance to grow better and possibly improve her status.

Skills:
Spells:
- Bind (restrains the opponent)
- Blind (aims a flash of light at the target, needs a lightsource)
- Maim (severely injures her opponent, limited range)
- Restore (weak healing spell, useful for minor injuries)
- Purify (double-edged sword, while severely damaging the opponent she also suffers some sort of injury)
- Barrier (places a large barrier, requires her utmost attention)
Staff:
High degree of mastery of staff-techniques.

Weapons: Staff, an engraved mirror

Equipment:
Koto
Flute
Pouch of money
A kimono
A file

Last edited by a moderator:

Kimiko Nakamura
Height:
5'8"
Class:
Hanyou
Scavenger
Personality:
Shy | Sensitive | Caring | Impulsive | Emotional | Wild | Naive | Angers Easily(Trait Of Demon Side) | Fun | Loyal
Weaknesses:
Kimiko is more of a lover, than a fighter. She would rather talk it out, then fight. Fighting would be her last resort, if nothing else works.
Since Kimiko is so emotional and unstable, she doesn't make the best ally in a fight. She can break down and cry, right in the middle of a fight.
Thanks to her demon side, Kimiko can loose herself in a fight. Which means she will attack anything in sight, causing damage to herself, for being so reckless.
Biography:

Kimiko was born to a Hanyou mother and a human father. Her mother ended up killing her father when Kimiko was seven years old. It was out of spite and jealousy, her father could go out in the world and not be judged. Kimiko's mother didn't trust him anymore, so she slit his throat. Kimiko never forgave her mother for it. Kimiko doesn't want to turn out like her mother. When she turned fourteen, she ran away from her mother. She has been on her own since then, hiding her true identity under hats and scarfs.
Skills:
Teeth Of Steel: Kimiko channels her demon side, causing her teeth to elongate and sharpen, they are as strong as steel and can rip through human flesh and other beings.

Strength: Kimiko is stronger then the normal human, she is as strong as two grown men.
Speed: Kimiko is faster then a cheetah. She's almost faster then the speed of light...almost.
Senses: Kimiko senses are super heighten. Her two strongest senses are, her eyesight and hearing.
Howl Tracking: Kimiko demon side is a wolf, so she can use her howl to track her pack(or her friends), if she ever got lost or if they ever got lost.
Movement: Kimiko is super light on her feet, she can move around in the shadows as good as or better then a long studied ninja.
Weapons:
Kimiko doesn't like to fight, she starts to loose control. If she does get into a fight, she uses her teeth and hand to hand combat. Maybe once in awhile, she might pick up a foreign object and start bashing the other person in the head.
Equipment:

The occasional hat or scarf, to hide her wolf ears from the public.
Her beautiful Kimono.
Her charmed collar, without it on, Kimiko will start to succumb and relish in her demon side. Temporarily loosing her human morality and the true her. If the collar is off to long, she might loose her humanity forever.
Other than that, she doesn't really need anything else. Having powers can get you anything you want in life, if you really want it.

Last edited:
Ohh... I didn't know you had this up @Sailor Moon

I love Feudal Japan... I will have a CS up tomorrow. Or soon... I am bored

Last edited:

Kimiko Nakamura
Height:
5'8"
Class:
Hanyou
Scavenger
Personality:
Shy | Sensitive | Caring | Impulsive | Emotional | Wild | Naive | Angers Easily(Trait Of Demon Side) | Fun | Loyal
Weaknesses:
Kimiko is more of a lover, than a fighter. She would rather talk it out, then fight. Fighting would be her last resort, if nothing else works.
Since Kimiko is so emotional and unstable, she doesn't make the best ally in a fight. She can break down and cry, right in the middle of a fight.
Thanks to her demon side, Kimiko can loose herself in a fight. Which means she will attack anything in sight, causing damage to herself, for being so reckless.
Biography:

Kimiko was born to a Hanyou mother and a human father. Her mother ended up killing her father when Kimiko was seven years old. It was out of spite and jealousy, her father could go out in the world and not be judged. Kimiko's mother didn't trust him anymore, so she slit his throat. Kimiko never forgave her mother for it. Kimiko doesn't want to turn out like her mother. When she turned fourteen, she ran away from her mother. She has been on her own since then, hiding her true identity under hats and scarfs.
Skills:
Teeth Of Steel: Kimiko channels her demon side, causing her teeth to elongate and sharpen, they are as strong as steel and can rip through human flesh and other beings.

Strength: Kimiko is stronger then the normal human, she is as strong as two grown men.
Speed: Kimiko is faster then a cheetah. She's almost faster then the speed of light...almost.
Senses: Kimiko senses are super heighten. Her two strongest senses are, her eyesight and hearing.
Howl Tracking: Kimiko demon side is a wolf, so she can use her howl to track her pack(or her friends), if she ever got lost or if they ever got lost.
Movement: Kimiko is super light on her feet, she can move around in the shadows as good as or better then a long studied ninja.
Weapons:
Kimiko doesn't like to fight, she starts to loose control. If she does get into a fight, she uses her teeth and hand to hand combat. Maybe once in awhile, she might pick up a foreign object and start bashing the other person in the head.
Equipment:

The occasional hat or scarf, to hide her wolf ears from the public.
Her beautiful dress.
Her charmed collar, without it on, Kimiko will start to succumb and relish in her demon side. Temporarily loosing her human morality and the true her. If the collar is off to long, she might loose her humanity forever.
Other than that, she doesn't really need anything else. Having powers can get you anything you want in life, if you really want it.

And just a note to all who think of making a hanyou. Demons and half-demons are pretty much shunned from society and not treated well at all. General society fears them.

To help the people, she likes to help others, if they needed a more protector, body guard type. She's great at tracking people and keeping them safe...well when she's not unstable. I wanted to make the total opposite of Inuyasha, didn't want to make a female version him, it was either the sensitive loyal protective unstable type, or the angry blood thirsty crazy type hanyou xD.

And just a note to all who think of making a hanyou. Demons and half-demons are pretty much shunned from society and not treated well at all. General society fears them.
Yup, I know that...lol that's why she wears hats and scarfs, to cover her wolf ears. The Emperor would think of her as a humble, protector type girl. She could be a caretaker on the journey, help the Priestess and stuff^^.

... Okay, forgot to add how she hides her horns *facepalms* Figures I ended up forgetting something

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Yup, I know that...lol that's why she wears hats and scarfs, to cover her wolf ears. The Emperor would think of her as a humble, protector type girl. She could be a caretaker on the journey, help the Priestess and stuff^^.
Ahh. Mmmk, and since it's feudal, she technically wouldn't be wearing a dress, but a kimono.

Ahh. Mmmk, and since it's feudal, she technically wouldn't be wearing a dress, but a kimono.
OH sorry, not that history ish xD, I could put up a pic of Kimono, or you guys can just picture a black and white kimono xD. Nah I put it in equipment, looking up one now xD.

Character Sheet

Appearance:
1d084c6487919f84d61cb271fe196b43.jpg

Quote: "Time is a creation of Man.... We can manipulate it at our will..."

Name: Asura Kuruna

Height: 5'11"

Class: Monk

Personality: Enigmatic, Intelligent, Morbid, Quiet, Untrusting, Observant, Stuck Up, Overly Quiet

Weaknesses:
Often thinking that she is a better fighter than her oppontent she leaves herself open to more unusual forms of fighting making it easier to strike her untill she figures out what the style is or notices the movements. (Will take atleast two posts with an entirely new style)

Has an tendency to think of herself in a fight. Unless someone is in dire need she is unlikely to go and help.

Her silent nature is at times a horrible thing as she bottles up everything that happens and has happened to her. She will hide Emotional disturbances, her own wounds and even a situation that may make others uneasy.

A Wound delivered during her fight with the Demon she imprisoned had left a long lasting scar on her physicly. When exerting herself in a fight for longer periods of time the wound begins to tear open once more and bleed profusely.
------ The wound is located right under the Dominant right arm making it hard to swing or block when opened. All movements with that arm become labored and intensive.

Biography: Asura is the type of individual who finds her job more enjoyable than life among others. Rarely seen in the Villages surrounding her posts she finds most of her food in the surrounding woods. Only those that visit the site she guards ever speak with her but are normally left with few words to go off of. Her true story is one of shrouded mystery surrounding the imprisonment of a demon when she was only 16 in a village not far from her current location.

That being so her name is known for her deed but had happened to her was left much to Rumor as she simply left with the creature. Now standing guard at the location where the Demon is locked away at she denies all likeness to the girl who had trapped the Demon years before. Very happy with the distance she had developed to seperate herself from the world that continued to rise around her.​

Skills:

Tolerance: Extremely Tolerant of every type of person no matter how belligerent or Annoying they may be.
Serpent Strike: Her training as a monk has left her with reflexes beyond human standards making strikes that would dazzle all.
Time Split: Her reaction speed has dialed down to meer miliseconds causing time to literally slow to her as she asses a incoming strike making it easier to counter, destroy or dodge. Useless on situations such as poisons or explosives.
Fist/Unarmed Combat: Asura is trained to use weapons but relied mainly on fist type weapons. Extensive Training allows her to use her plain hands as deadly weapons as well as Fist Type weapons as well.
(More will come during RP!)

Weapons: Plain Hands.

weapons-chinese-weapons-traditio-4.jpg

Equipment: She Carries Little.

A Sack of Medical Herbs

Extra Bolts of Cloth.

A Burlap Sack

Walking Stick

(Not weapons.)​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.