2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
[ A FORMAL INTRODUCTION ]
I'm Seeking Older Males expedience Roleplayers. I want one on one, ' Hard Core Roleplayers', action. Ones that always need their daily fix, just like I. Who loves to escape reality, by entering their own words.
Or ones wishing to add to already established already worlds, known as fandom. I only do long terms.
I'm in this for the long run, while seeking long lasting friendships. And who knows, I know this may not be a dating site but things could/can happen down the road. You knows, right? I seek quality, not quickies.
Seeing as I do ' One on One ' Roleplays It goes without saying, that we both will have to play multiple characters. No one liners. A love detailed paragraphs. And if you're on roll, all the better.
I absolutely love it, when my partner ends up writing a "novel" gives me more to work with. I'm not a Grammar Nazi. I merely require your writing to be readable. Clear and understandable.

L'ANKOU AND THE MAIDEN
request___locked_paths_by_askundie-db3yau7.png

This story follows the famous reaper of Breton Mythology and folklore L'Ankou, and the mortal Maiden Juliette. Juliette has been armored by the myths and lore of Lord Death and his follow reapers, for major portion of her life. (Her gulity pleasure has always been Ankou himself! And is always lost in her little world of fantasy, thinking of countless scenarios of him and her, normally quite sexual in nature.)

Her world soon changes, when she comes face to face with L'Ankou himself! Now seeing he isn't just a myth after all. when she comes across one of his 'Reaper Keys' That he by some strange-happenstance lost. And making matters worst, this Key refuses to leave her. It has grown fondest for her. Meaning he as no other choice, but to take her back with him, to his world (to find the proper means of exacting this key from her person)

Juliette soon realizes, that returning home intact with what makes her, HER, would be impossible. Lord Death tells the girl that she's welcome to return home, no one is stopping her. But her memory needs to be eased, along with all her knowledge she has gathered of them through the years. Wiping the slate clean, in matter of speaking. That would mean, he'd destroy her very essences, her state of being she has come to understand..That this is the only way to prove She will be safe. He as offer alternative, stay here. ' It's not unheard for mortals, to dwell in this realm. It's just not a common concurrence'

Juliette doesn't want to loose what makes her, so she accepts this offer, quite happily at that. Though still a bit unsure, what she is getting herself into. Even so, the girl still deices to push her luck, and humbly makes a request to her now, new Lord, Death. Can she train to be one of his faithful/loyal reapers. To her amazement he allows this. She was expecting to be refused. Her life was always meant with some from reject, around each turn, why would this be any different?

He appoints Ankou as her teacher. (of the obvious reasoning, letting this be Ankou's punishment for having a reaper key fall into a mortal hands..Though being Death's right-hand,his is merely seen has a slap on the wrist..)

....From there a complicated romance shall bloom between these two..
(More a depth write up found here I also have plot twists, I will want to discuss in full as well)
---

The Face-Claims
- Ankou (Xander Berekly)
- Juliette[none listed)
--------

>The playlist<(in no particular order)
all good RPs have a soundtrack attached

Last edited:
HERE IS SOME MORE RANDOM CONCEPT ART!
Kisses in the Fog.png poster.png jewels ankou poster.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.