Female Seeking Male (Plots, Ideas, Low Smut, please)

Status
Not open for further replies.

XIII

I reject your reality and substitute my own
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
  4. 1-3 posts per week
  5. One post per week
Online Availability
Daytime. Night time. Any time.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Romance, Fantasy. Always some kind of non-human involved. (Such a vampires, succubi, incubi, etc.)
whale_hello.gif

OH HAI THERE!!

Hey there, thanks for checking out my search thread! I'm XIII, and I've been gone for a while. I had some stuff come up that made it literally impossible to be on Iwaku. But now, I'm back, and I'm ready to get some roleplaying in. Before we start, however, let me set some ground rules;

1. I like to consider myself a literate writer, however, if you don't give me enough to work with, I won't be able to dish out much. At the same time, however, write too much and chances are, I won't be able to meet your length. I can do up to 6 paragraphs, any more than that and it seems to get kind of drawn out.

2. I only use photographs for my faceclaims, and I prefer you do the same. I really do love anime, but when I'm writing, I can't get serious with anime. If you're lucky, and ask nicely, I might use a bit of CG, but my characters always look realistic. And please, when you send me your CS, I would really prefer for you to use a guy who looks like a guy. Thanks.

3. Pertaining to smut, I don't generally include it in. I'm a total romance nerd, but when it comes to writing smut, I don't really make an effort to get to that point. However, if the mood is right and that's where our story progresses, I don't mind it.

4. Romance is a must for me. All my roleplays are centered around one main theme; romance. Definitely not the 'love-at-first-sight' kind, but the kind that grows and blossoms.

5. Fantasy. I love it. I'm a total Harry Potter nerd (Ravenclaw house, woot-woot!) and am obsessed with vampires. If either of these things interest you, let me know.

6. I only play females in my role-plays. I don't mind doubling, but for the love of everything that is holy, please don't ask me to play a male. Every single time I do, I end up killing the role-play. Not even joking.

7. Please, for the love of the gods, don't ask me to use Monster Girl Encyclopedia. Also, no futuristic role-plays, no robots, ghouls/zombies...umm....I think that's it.....

I have a few ideas and pairings, Bold and underlined is the character I would prefer to play. Please remember, all of these include some kind of fantasy element. If it says OC for you, I would prefer you to make your character something that isn't human. Vampire, demon, incubus, etc. If there's a P next to it, I have a premise for it.

Vampire x Wizard (P) (Harry Potter World)
Princess x OC
Angel x Demon Prince (P)
Girl x Mechanical Boy (P)
Witch x Vampire Leader (P)
Duchess x Non-Human Bodyguard (P)
Vampire x Human (P)

Harry Potter | Vampire Diaries | Penny Dreadful

Unfortunately, I don't watch much anime so I don't think I'd be much help to you in that sense.... sorry. (I used to love Vampire Knight and Sailor Moon.)

Please note that these are just some ideas. I don't mind hearing about yours! In fact, I want to hear about them!!

Last edited:
I love your ideas! I would be honored if we could RP

Hello, all! I am still searching for partners! Please feel free to PM me with ideas or possible pairings you may have!

Hi there! I'm interested in some of your ideas, I would love to role play with you!

Hi there! I'm interested in some of your ideas, I would love to role play with you!
Lovely! Send me a PM and we can discuss plots!!

Status
Not open for further replies.