1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Female Searching for RP Partners

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Ryles555, Sep 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello fellow RPers,

So I have come to the wonderful world of Iwaku in search of RPing after my old RP site, *cough* gaia *cough* has seem to dwindle away from the RPing world. I did take a year break in between this so here's the thing, I'm really looking to just stretch my writing fingers back out and get to work on several different things. I am willing to try different plots here and there and do have quite a few up my sleeve if you yourself can't think of any you want to do. I am 21 and willing to do sexual themes but not just straight sex please, it tends to get rather boring for me without a plot line behind it and a little bit of action. I am sorry to the people wondering but I do struggle quite alot with playing a male character to the point where I don't feel comfortable saying yes to playing it most the time.

hmm.. well I just wanted to give a basic request so I believe that is all I can think of for now. If interested please send me a message and we can discuss it further. ^_^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.