Fel's Much Belated Supposed-to-be-more-than-one-a-week Thread #1

• Thread starter Fel of the Eternal Forest
  • Start date
F

Fel of the Eternal Forest

Original poster
So, I've been having a hard time trying to figure out a good thread for you all. People like to beat me to it.

I pose this question: What, if any, fast food restaurants do you like?

I personally like Wendy's. Unlike other burger joints their meat actually tastes like meat!!! And they also have delicious shakes (which cannot be said about Dairy Queen or McDonalds) and salty fries.

If I have to go to a fast food joint, and I really dislike them all, Taco Bell will keep me going for a few hours til I can get real food.

I am opposite of Ocha. XD I LOVE fast food. Granted, I don't want to eat it every day and I'll get tired of it real quick. But I loooove a lil somethin' from everywhere.

I think Sonic has to be my top favorite for the chili dogs and tots. And shakes!

But I loooooove A&W's Burgers and root beer floats. @____@

CHICK-FIL-A I MISS! Their chicken sammiches, nuggets and vanilla ice cream are to DIE for!

All fast food disgusts me and makes me sick.

If I had to choose one, though... Mm... Arby's. That place isn't too bad. I can stomach the sammiches okay and I love the curly fries.

White Castle. Believe the hype.

McDonald's breakfast is kick-ass for hangovers AND those double cheeseburgers are pretty boss.

Honestly though, can't remember the last time I had fast food.