Fel's Deviantart

• Thread starter Fel of the Eternal Forest
  • Start date
F

Fel of the Eternal Forest

Original poster
Gonna get this going again.

After abandoning my Drakninja account (Rory will remember that abomination of a name... back when I was a noob) I changed my name to a more classy one. I think.

Here you go:

I still love your chainsaw hand...

I think I'm going to redraw that one with lead... And more detail to the chainsaw.

YESSSSSSSSSSSS! I love that idea.

Currently working on it!

Also, I was thinking of doing a comic based on my thoughts of what lies beyond the borders of Iwaku - the Noob Lands, in which a crack team goes in to neutralize the Noobish threat and save the day! (at least that's the first chapter)

The second chapter would be in Iwaku proper and involve more than just the team.

Any ideas on 'the team'? (Excluding the writer/artist himself)

I THINK ONE OF THEM SHOULD BE A RUBBER CHICKEN NAMED JUAN! ANOTHER SHOULD BE A CRACK-HEAD FAIRY NAMED CHINGILICIOUS! ANOTHER SHOULD BE A PIECE OF LIVING RADIOACTIVE POOP NAMED JAZZ!

AND THIS SHOULD BE THEIR THEME SONG!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQ6v4s1itxA&feature=related"]YouTube- voodoo and serano - blood is pumping[/ame]

You know what's nuts? I'm just crazy enough for that to work.

AND THEY SHOULD HAVE A GINGERBREAD MAN NAMED "DRIZZLE" AS THEIR GO-TO GUY! AND HE SAYS "HAHAHAHAHA-NERF!" EVERY FIVE SECONDS!

Yay I'm the first to post on your page XD

Sweet style :) upload more images

Seriously, yes! MOAR!

Fine... ONE MOAR.

for now.

Here!

Not chainsaw handed Fel, but I like it anywhat.

I love it! The only think is head-to-body ratio is slightly out of proportion! Otherwise, AWESOME!

Yeah, her shirt should probably end closer to the bottom of the page...

Just a little, but awesome work!

Fel needs boomstick to match his chainsaw hand.

I've been asking myself this question: Should I REALLY become a deviant? I've heard some pretty bad shit going down in there - though not recently.

Fel should also try helping me draw/write a new version of Perfect Cherry. This time with more yuri and mur zombies!

Fel should also try helping me draw/write a new version of Perfect Cherry. This time with more yuri and mur zombies!

Actually, that's not a half bad idea, Rory

Fel needs boomstick to match his chainsaw hand.

I've been asking myself this question: Should I REALLY become a deviant? I've heard some pretty bad shit going down in there - though not recently.

It's been a while since I've heard anything bad about DA, Cap'n. Mostly just /b/tards calling everyone but themselves the scourge of the internets.

Also, indeed... indeed. One of my favorite movies of all time.

FELLLLLLLLLLLLL! BECOME ONE OF US! JOIN MY RANKS!

YEEEEEEEEEESH! NOW MY PLANS FOR THE ARTISTS/MUR ZOMBIES TAKE OVER OF IWAKU CAN START!

FEL DRAW! DRAW LIKE YOU'VE NEVER DRAWN BEFORE! DRAW A SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOE!