Fell out or RP for a while, but I'm back now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Saint Anne

Original poster
Hello!

I sort of vanished for a little while there... I had some major family issues arise the past few weeks, including a close relative passing away. That said, my muse seems to have taken on a rather morbid tone.

If you need a partner for an rp, consider me.

Things I enjoy:
Mystery
Fantasy
Slice of life
Magic
Supernatural
Super-human
Home brew Mech

Fandoms I like:
FMA
Soul Eater
Yu Yu Hakusho
Inuyasha
Kingdom Hearts
Witch Hunter Robin
Pokemon
Zoids (AU OC)
Dot// Hack
Dresden Files

Roles/ races I love to play:
Detective
Seer/ prophet
Psychic/ sensitive
Mage
Fae Folk
Mer Folk
Mythical breeds
Preist/ nun
Monk/ Priestess
Hunter
A cursed Human
Aliens (assorted)

What I hate:
One liners.
1st person posts.
Present Progressive.

Reactions: Nix
would you mind going along with a Pokemon story line of mine??

Sure, I would be up for a pokemon Rp! PM me and we can hash out the details.

Hello! Your lists caught my interest. :-)

I have an idea involving a cursed human with fantasy and magic... if you maybe wanted to hear more about it?

Yes, Nix. :) Please feel free to PM me the details!

Reactions: Nix
Gotta catch 'em all!

Hello :D! By any chance would you be interested in another Pokemon RP? A darker more serious one?

Maybe. :) Pm me and lets talk. For now, I'm going to bed. I will respond in the morning!

PM sent :)! If it doesn't pique your interest, I'm always up for a good brainstorming session.

I'd definitely be interested in a Dresden Files RP - potentially involving changelings and conflicting obligations between mortals and fae, mentor/apprentice relationships, warlocks dabbling on the wrong side of the Laws of Magic (potentially wizard x demon) or even a well-meaning mortal who's been touched by one of the Denarian's coins. There's tonnes of scope for a DF RP, but that's one of the main attractions of the setting :smile:

If you're still looking for a partner I'd love to talk to you about a fantasy rp. I don't have any solid plots, but I'd love to brainstorm if you're willing. I typically post 1-5 paragraphs, and do my best to be descriptive with dialogue (sometimes it's only a few sentences, but I'm working on improving that.

Feel free to shoot me a pm if you're interested :)

Status
Not open for further replies.