3. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
YAOI, romance, magical/supernatural,action-adventure, occasionally I will do horror, Dystopian, fantasy, medieval,
Storyline-

My character is the young prince of a beautiful land called Everfell, also known as the Kingdom of Light. Of course in most fantasy lands there is an opposing kingdom, and it still holds true to this fantasy world. It is known as Eden, or the Kingdom of Dark. Your character happens to be the young prince of Eden, heir to the throne of the dark kingdoms throne. In this world, the gods and goddesses of the world gave the people gifts, powers, some with greater gifts then others. In Everfell the gift was called Everence. In Eden, it was called Edence. There were ten levels to Everence and Edence gifts. One being the lowest power where you could have little or no power. Ten being the highest and most powerful. Only a very few people were known to have a level ten. The ones alive today, were the princes fathers of both Everfell and Eden kingdoms. The young princes, both have level 9. However, it said, through great toil and journeys you can grow in strength, power, and control.

My character, though he is high in strength and power, he lacks control.... Greatly. That is why he is confined to Everfell's castle, and is only allowed to venture into the backgrounds of the castle with his personal guard. My character has been getting very restless and unruly going into his teenage years. He now tries to evade his personal bodyguard, trying to go out and explore on his own, tiring of his confinement by his father's order. He wants freedom, he wants to see the great lands he heard the brave travelers and adventurers talk about. He wants to see the good and the bad, the beautiful and the ugly, know the good times and the bad times. He wants to learn and explore. He does not want to be in the dark any longer.

Your character, the prince of Eden, has also become restless with his fathers demands to become stronger, more powerful. His father wants him to rise up with him and take control of Everfell. However your character does not want this. He is sick and tired of all the training he is put through, the countless military meetings he had to attend with his father to learn new strategies, and formulate elaborate plans to take over Everfell and the rest of the world. His father has become power-hungry and bloodthirsty. Hellbent on ruling the entire world and he will stop at nothing to get what he wants. Even if that means pushing his own flesh and blood to the brink of breaking.

Until one day, both of the young princes had enough. The prince of Everfell and Eden both want to escape their lives... Even if only for a moment.... And in the process along their journey's, they end up meeting each other... however they no not of either of ones true identity... Not until later that is. While they both are trying to escape themselves and what they believe they are fated to become, the world and people and creatures and animals grow increasingly restless with a war between the light and the dark grow imminent, will they be able to evade their destinies for much longer?

|~~~~|

Some locations in Everfell/Eden:

Oceans Crest- This is a very unique city. The ancient gods and goddesses made this place specially for the folk who loved the ocean. They got to live in it everyday. They built clear glass walls around this ancient city. The ocean surrounds it, and waves crash on these walls everyday. It almost looks underwater if not for the great glass walls.
Picture(s):
mystic_landscape_by_jonathandufresne-d5ujy3c.jpg

Crystal Woods- The forest is known as Crystal Woods because of how cold it is, and it freezes the leaves, branches, grass, anything living into what looked like crystal. Beware not to cross into these woods without warm, protective armor... And do not fall asleep... Or you might never wake up.
Picture(s):
water%20clouds%20landscapes%20nature%20winter%20snow%20trees%20forest%20bench%20scenic%20lakes%20skyscapes%20reflections%20_www.wall321.com_20.jpg

Dragonsview- This is apart of Eden's kingdom. Where all kinds of dragons and lizard races come to rest and feed and breed. This is the big nest of all of the dragons, an ancient place going back to when the gods and goddesses first created this world.
Picture(s):
tumblr_namcj2m3Yb1qmzsn0o3_r1_1280.jpg

Blackhaven- Is an old garden in the Eden kingdom. It is a dark place, this 'garden' is mostly made up of poisonous and dangerous plants not to play with or touch.
Picture(s):
3D_Fantasy_Places_HD_0034.jpg

3D_Fantasy_Places_HD_0002.jpg

Shorewick- Is an old fishing town that's quite run down and few travelers pass through here. The folk here are very strange and a bit hostile. This fishing town is in the Eden kingdom.
Picture(s):
paintings%20dark%20fantasy%20art%20digital%20art%20artwork%201920x1080%20wallpaper_www.wallpaperhi.com_19.jpg

Aelton- This is the ancient place where the High Council, which includes the king and queen of the dark and light kingdom, come together to discuss matters of war, trade, people, etc. This place was the palace of the gods and goddesses that created this world long ago, and is a very sacred place, no blood can be spilled there or that person that spilled it will suffer the wraith of the gods and goddesses themselves.
Picture(s):
114864.jpg

Bridges Hollow- This is a very famous place. The bridge that connects to both kingdoms, Everfell and Eden. Many battles have taken place on and close by to this bridge. It is also heavily guarded by both kingdoms.
Picture(s):
fantasy-bridges_00422814.jpg

Summerdell- A small beautiful town that resides in the Everfell kingdom. The Wyvern Mountain is on one side of this town, kind of isolating it from other cities on that side. On the other side is Fire Forest. Many different native tribes of different creatures and races inhabit it. Traders have difficult journeys, either crossing through Fire Forest or trekking through Wyvern Mountain.
Picture(s):
tumblr_nn2kyfYpJf1un8jxmo1_1280.jpg

Valmere- Here in Valmere, the wood elves thrive. The forest surrounding them is always red, brown, and gold with the leaves. It is always autumn and it never changes. It is also know for their rich abundance of juicy apples and excel in their unique trades.
Pictures(s):
Alit600-space-fantasy.jpg

[Ignore the ocean, picture the forest I described above instead. ^.^ I mainly used this picture because of the castle shown there.]

Wyvern Mountain- The mountain on the right side of Summerdell. Picture(s):

Fire Forest- The thick forest inhabited by many different clans and tribes of creatures and different races. This is on the left of Summerdell.
Picture(s):

Windlyn- Very windy plains that stretch on for a very long time. Wild horses and all sorts of animals and creatures travel all these giant plains.
Picture(s):
Gaur+Plains.png

tumblr_nn2lezyjEy1un8jxmo1_1280.jpg

River Port- This River stretches all down through the two kingdoms boarder. There are ship ports on both sides, and this River is guarded heavily on both sides so that fights do not break out or so that ships are not sunk.
Picture(s):
tumblr_nn2q41DA3L1un8jxmo1_1280.jpg

Clear Hedge- There is hardly any civilization here, if there is any, they are very scattered and small in population. The terrain is very difficult to navigate and get through. Big towering and very steep mountains and rocks. Some are part of the Airborne Islands that float and move so adventurers and travelers beware.
Picture(s):
f3f8a2b05f29e0efab7935ea35612d3e.jpg

Goldenfalls- this ancient castle was built by the ancient ancestors of the eleven race. They are not either in Everfell or Eden, but in between in the center of the two opposing kingdoms boarders. These ruins are shrouded in thick fog and mystery. Many have gone into these ruins and have never come back out.
Picture(s):
777a1d8db092fc1ac7ff1a3ee3172fe5-d45tdhb.jpg

Fallwyn Forest- This is where the Fay, or the fairy folk live. Deep into the beautiful forests where they built their own hidden cities and towns within the trees and the Earth to protect their race and the animals and other creatures that live there and coexist in harmony together.
Picture(s):
ee64aa8e49ee7cb28d8376bee9986057.jpg

Oakshore- Is a small, secluded forest in Eden Kingdom. It has a huge stretch of lake, and the shore as a scatter of talk and thick oak trees, established in ancient times and grow past, and up into the clouds. Some even believe that they go out of the worlds atmosphere and reach out into the stars.
Picture(s):
4f13a5b3104d1a9ebcdc61565fef8c18.jpg

Prycastle- This is the ruins of an ancient castle where the even older race of vampire lay. Hardly anyone dares go to these ruins, said to be filled with old terrors... Things not to be meddled with. Only the foolish dare entire, and at their own demise.
Picture(s):
26bfe1b2ab_93751070_o2.jpg

Deepmist Falls- A grand waterfall apart of the Fallwyn Forest. It is said to be protected by ancient spirits and creatures living deep within the forest and protected by the Fay's strong glamours. You can not spot it from above, even though it is in a huge clearing surrounded by the forest talk thick trees where the great waterfall lies. It is also said that one step into the great fall and all illness and physical/mental injury will be healed. However, no one has lived to tell the actual truth.
Picture(s):
1Avatar_5.jpg

Highshore- Another small fishing village, but located in Everfell.
Picture(s):
1600x900_19763_Coastal_towns_2d_fantasy_town_landscape_picture_image_digital_art.jpg

Mire Islands- These swampy islands are apart of the Eden kingdom.
Picture(s):
2984045-8730414996-swamp.jpg

misty-swamps.jpg

Glass Islands- These beautiful islands are apart of the light kingdom of Everfell. They are made up of hundreds of very tiny, remote islands, to large stretches of them.
Picture(s):
Fantasy_Island_by_Ran_D.jpg

dd806bc54c443954a42cb1d63730331f.jpg

Airborne Islands- Airborne islands are floating pieces of land, spotted all around Everfell and some in parts of Eden as well. They are known to move around a lot.
Picture(s):
epic-art-beggin-to-be-made-film-floating-islands-jonone.jpg

Everfell- the light kingdom. This is Everfell's castle, where the king, queen, and the young prince lives and rules over their beautiful kingdom from. The second picture is only a small portion of part of Everfell's great cities, villages, and towns.
Picture(s):
249183__cg-fantasy-castle_p.jpg

935x524_4727_Dark_and_day_commission_2d_fantasy_castle_landscape_architecture_picture_image_digital_art.jpg

Eden- The dark kingdom. The first picture is Eden's castle where the dark royal family resides and also shows part of the city that the castle overlooks.
Picture(s):
89beea6fd69cb2bc5f76e0d9f47f51fe.jpg

[Please inform me if you can't see any of the pictures or if the links to some of the pictures do not work! I will fix them! :)]

|~~~~|

Notes:

Everence- the good Gifts/powers the 'Evers' or their Gods and goddesses, gave them. Evervesance has ten power levels. 1 from being the least powerful, ten being the most. Each level has different marks/colors that signify a persons level.

Edenence- the dark powers from the gods and goddesses of Eden, the dark gods.

Gods and Goddesses of Everfell- They are known as 'The Evers.' As they are everlasting and are said to be looking over the light kingdom forever more, protecting their people, creatures, animals, and land that they created and fighting the ancient battle against 'The Dark Ones.' They wish to unite both kingdoms in peace and harmony.

Gods and Goddesses of Eden- They are known as 'The Dark Ones.' They are the Gods and Goddesses that the people of Eden supposedly worship and believe in. They protect them, and are said to be fighting against 'The Evers' trying to take over the other kingdom and cast both kingdoms in eternal darkness forever.

|~~~~|

Rules:

1) I would like a descriptive roleplayer who can do around 1-4 paragraphs! Also, I only rp in third person, I expect my partner or partners to do the same please. :)

2) This is obviously a mature rp. Violence will most likely happen, possible mention or happening of rape, I don't mind incest either or mpreg. Please tell me if you wish to include them or if there is anything you are uncomfortable with! I want to know my partners boundaries and limits please! ^.^

3) I am looking for someone who will play dominant in sex. My character will be the 'submissive' or the 'receiver' during sex. This does not mean my character will be a flowery, naive little uke. I rarely play those kinds of characters anymore really. :3 I however, do not mind switching every once in a while, but my character is mainly bottom during sex.

4) This will take place in the libertine threads. Not pm's or through email please! I do not mind starting the thread and the rp at all, I just greatly prefer using the threads.

5) If you want to talk to me or have any questions or want to discuss anything about the rp, go right ahead! I don't bite, much. ;)

6) I love multiple character rps! This will most likely be one of those rps! I like introducing new characters as I go a long the rp. So if you wish to do this as well, go right ahead! It adds more depth and drama and all that to the rp! :)

7) Most importantly, have fun! And I
Hope at least one person is interested in this! I put a lot of work into developing this idea and I hope it peeks someone's interest! ^.^

Last edited:
Still looking! :)

Looking still!!!

Anyone please? :3

Still looking! :3

OH Sign me up for this!!! I would loove to roleplay this with you, if it is still open for business. PM me when you are free.

Thanks

I was curious if you were still looking? If so mind sending me a PM?

I'm definitely interested, this looks awesome! I love how much work you put into it =)

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
I'd love to work with you on this once my finals are over next Wednesday.

Looks like you could have yourself a group rp. All the work you put into the world creation, it might be something to consider.

Lovely world build by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.