Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
Genres
I really like modern roleplays, especially hings involving romance and family. I also love fantasy, especially anything involving magic, mythical creatures, or gods and goddesses. Fandoms are nice, if I can play an OC. Since history is one of my passions, I like doing historical roleplays, mostly renaissance, 1800's, early 1900's, ancient civilizations, and anything wild west-like or based on pioneers. I do like Sci-Fi, mostly dystopian with some sort of rebellion or strict customs, something like that. I also like roleplays that take place in space if they have a good explanation of the universe that it takes place in. I'm not a big fan of horror or mystery, unless the horror is a sub-element to something else.
My favorite genre is modern, but I like modern fantasy, good sci-fi {honestly, it is difficult for me to find a sci-fi roleplay I can work with}, fandom roleplays, historical, and fantasy. I don't really like horror and gore all that much, but I do like roleplays with darker themes. I can't stand mystery roleplays or roleplays where characters get crossed off {roleplays similar to the Hunger Games}. I love for anything I do to have at least hints of romance, lots of friendship, and drama and I do not play canon characters for fandom roleplays. Now that I have that out of the way, here we go...

reclame.regular.png

tumblr_mgczngakhi1r6ektco1_500.gif

Modern Fantasy | Supernatural | Anime
.:General Plot:.
A girl wakes up in the body of a different person with no memory of how she got there. All she knows is that now she's in the body of her crush's girlfriend.
.:Where:.
Japan
.:Who:.
The boy, please. He would have no idea what's going on until she tells him, of course.
.:When:.
Modern Day

quiet-zoo.regular.png

tumblr_n7zpo7MsdS1tcdb79o2_500.gif

Modern | Romance | Anime
A regular, average boy finds a classmate about to commit suicide. So, he stops her.
Japan
The boy, pwease?
Modern day

dancing-in-the-dark.regular.png

tumblr_mx9c35PU811rveihgo1_500.gif

Historical | Romance | Anime
A young servant falls madly in love with her employer. On accident, of course. {Kind of a Cinderella story}
Victorian England

The employer {can be a boy or a girl}
Victorian Era {1800's}

pwanotherscript.medium.png

giphy.gif

Modern Fantasy | Paranormal | Anime
A girl who can see the past and a boy who can see future.
Japan
The boy {or girl} that can see the future.
Modern Day

Last edited:
Reactions: Fox of Spades
Reclaim and With my life seems really good, I'd love to do those

Would you be interested in adding a supernatural element to the 'glamour and ash' plot?

Status
Not open for further replies.