Felilla's Endless Supply of Roleplay Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
gah, so stereotypical sounds adorable. like, absolutely fucking adorable. i'd be totally up to do something with that if you're at all interested in having me as a partner!

@Gore I would love that. We should plan it over PM. ^.^

• Love
Reactions: Gore
I might be interested in (in order): On the Trail, The City Never Sleeps, The Reign of Blood.

Oh hey i barely noticed that you updated! I'm interested in Losing Your Memory, Caelum Fatales, This is the Real Me and The Purge (Since i forgot to do this the first time)

@Rin Mico Kay, kay. I'm probably going to make "This is the Real Me", since I can relate to that so well.

I love The Kids Aren't Alright, Losing there memory, um..what?, to love you (maybe) and Gazers!

The Kids Aren't Alright seems like it would be amazing! xD

This the Real Me and Uhm... What!? you got me hooked.

Also you should probably change the open RPs~ *clears throat* nvm~ I remember what you said in the rules~

Last edited by a moderator:
This the Real Me and Uhm... What!? you got me hooked.

Also you should probably change the open RPs~ *clears throat* nvm~ I remember what you said in the rules~
He he. Yeah, that was my bad. I haven't changed it yet.

If possible, I'd love to do Caelum Fatales!

These are all wonderful ideas. The one that really caught my eye was "Aurelia Slipping." I'm a huge Game of Thrones fan and while the idea of a Game of Thrones RP sounds awesome, I feel like the story is too deep (and unfinished) for any sort of RP to take place. Granted, the RP could be of other unrelated characters in Westeros, but it would only be playable up to the point the where the books and/or TV show is currently at plot-wise.

An "off-brand" of Game of Thrones would be really cool in my opinion. I mean, we could probably do something about having an actual Game of Thrones RP. Fiction is flexible. We could create an alternate universe in which everyone didn't die! :D

I'm just going to list the ones I was interested in: This is the Real Me, Caelum Fatales, and With My Life. I guess I'm just a sucker for the anime stories.

Totally interested in Bellamy cafe, this is the real me, the city never sleeps, and caelum fatales.

berolina.regular.png

Mavis_vermilion_fairy_tail_guild_anime_image_picture_(1).gif

Fantasy | Otherworld Fantasy | Anime
.:General Plot:.

In the world of Tilt, the law dictates that every child Blessed by a Fae is to be handed over to the Council. The Council then assigns the Blessed child to a lord's son or daughter to act as their protector and servant with the help of their immense magical power.
.:Where:.
Tilt
.:Who:.
The sons and daughters of the Lords and the Blessed
.:When:.
Nearing the beginning of a revolution.

brotherhood-script.regular.png

tumblr_n3cmlwCccm1sial0xo4_500.gif

Modern Fantasy | Magical Girl | Anime

Based loosely on Madoka Magica, Sailor Moon, Cardcaptor Sakura, Tokyo Mew Mew, and Pretty Cure. Magical girls and boys are destined to save the world, but at what cost?
Tokyo, Japan
Magical boys and girls with one power each that help defend the world from Arcs, powerful demonic creatures that feed off of a human's life force.
Modern day; slightly in the future

ohimennen-tunteella.regular.png

QISBk.gif

Modern Fantasy | Supernatural | Anime
Several high school students wake up with no recollection as to who they are or how they got to Tokyo. The only faces they recognize are each others, though they aren't entirely sure as to why. Later, they learn that they have magical powers and they are supposed to save the world... Or something like that... While still juggling a normal life.
Japan
The "chosen" children.
Modern Day
INTERESTED. WHERE. DO. I. SIGN. UP?

Reactions: katkami
I love all, but I really love, The Kids Aren't Alright, The Reign of Blood, Gazers, and The City Never Sleeps!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.