Felilla's Endless Supply of Roleplay Ideas

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Felilla, Apr 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello! I know that not all of you know me, but maybe a lot of you do. I just decided to put this here because I make alot of roleplays and not all of them get interest. Honestly, that's okay with me. And as of right now, I have not actually participated in a 1x1 roleplay and I have some ideas for that as well. So... Let's get to business!

My favorite genre is modern, but I like modern fantasy, good sci-fi {honestly, it is difficult for me to find a sci-fi roleplay I can work with}, fandom roleplays, historical, and fantasy. I don't really like horror and gore all that much, but I do like roleplays with darker themes. I can't stand mystery roleplays or roleplays where characters get crossed off {roleplays similar to the Hunger Games}. I love for anything I do to have at least hints of romance, lots of friendship, and drama and I do not play canon characters for fandom roleplays. Now that I have that out of the way, here we go...

Group Roleplays

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Modern | High School | Real Life
    .:General Plot:.
    The characters have been invited to attend the most prestigious dance school in the world. It is there that they will face everyday problems as well as reach for their goals to be a professional dancer.
    .:Where:.
    The Bayville Academy of Dance, located in Southern Russia.
    .:Who:.
    Skilled dancers from all over the world come to the Bayville Academy of Dance. Everyone is welcome if they can pass the entrance exam.
    .:When:.
    Modern day; the year is not made entirely clear.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Modern | Friendship/Drama | Real Life
    They are the misfits, the ones that don't fit in, the ones against the wall, the much too quiet ones, the overly loud ones. They are the broken ones.
    San Francisco, California
    Anybody that could be considered a misfit.
    Modern Day

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Modern | Crime | Real Life
    When the rest of the world is asleep, the Underworld wakes up. More of a hardcore modern roleplay. It's about the Underworld of the fictional city of Arcadia, which is the size of New York City, Los Angeles, and Miami combined. It's about the drug dealers, the cops, the hitmen {and women}, the occasional vigilante, pretty much anything crime related while they also lead double lives.
    Arcadia, a huge city riddled with crime.
    Anyone connected to Arcadia's Underground. That includes cops and vigilantes.
    A little in the future, but not far enough to be considered sci-fi.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Modern | Tragedy | Anime
    After the suicide of a close friend, several students in a small town that were never necessarily close ban together to get through the tough time.
    A small Japanese town called Yamamura
    The students of the high school.
    Modern Day

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Modern | Hangout/Workplace | Real Life
    A simple coffee shop among the bustling city of New York, tucked away and hidden, designed for those that wish to escape the stress of everyday life with a simple cup of coffee.
    In New York City
    The workers and customers.
    Modern Day

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Modern | Friendship/Romance | Anime
    An online help forum was put up and several lonely people joined it, hoping to find friendship and happiness and an escape from their reality. This is the one place they can be themselves.
    All over the world
    People who were lonely and looking for an escape whether they be popular or outcasts.
    Modern day

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Modern | University | Real Life
    Pretty much a typical college roleplay except for the fact that you don't have to pay tuition and the acceptance rate is 100%, so you don't have to worry about your grade point average.
    Underland University in Seattle, Washington.
    Students aspiring to graduate from a university that either had a bad high school GPA or can't afford college.
    Modern Day

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Modern | Romance | Real Life
    Another typical romance group roleplay except for the fact that everyone is already in a relationship with someone. They will face the complications of cheating, temptation, jealously, strict parents, and saying "I love you" among other things.
    Phoenix, Arizona
    The couples
    Modern Day

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Modern | Romance/Reverse Harem | Anime
    She thought she was getting the chance of a lifetime to attend the prestigious Akimori Academy until she learns it's an all-boys school... And she's the only girl...
    Akimori Academy
    The boys, I'll play the girl if you please. >.<
    Modern Day

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Modern Fantasy | Supernatural | Real Life
    The town of Gaze is known for their strangeness. They are reclusive and stick to each other. What most outsiders don't realize is that there isn't a single ordinary human living in Gaze.
    The town of Gaze
    The Gazers {werewolves, vampires, psychics, witches, etc.} and hunters. Maybe one or two outsiders.
    Modern day

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Modern Fantasy | Supernatural | Anime
    The war between demons and angels has been going on for centuries, but only now have they taken it to the streets of the human world. However, there are some that want the war to stop.
    New York City
    Angels and Demons that want the war between their two races to stop because demons are no longer necessarily bad and angels are no long predominately good.
    Modern day

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Modern Fantasy | Magical Girl | Anime
    Based loosely on Madoka Magica, Sailor Moon, Cardcaptor Sakura, Tokyo Mew Mew, and Pretty Cure. Magical girls and boys are destined to save the world, but at what cost?
    Tokyo, Japan
    Magical boys and girls with one power each that help defend the world from Arcs, powerful demonic creatures that feed off of a human's life force.
    Modern day; slightly in the future

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Modern Fantasy | Supernatural | Anime
    Several high school students wake up with no recollection as to who they are or how they got to Tokyo. The only faces they recognize are each others, though they aren't entirely sure as to why. Later, they learn that they have magical powers and they are supposed to save the world... Or something like that... While still juggling a normal life.
    Japan
    The "chosen" children.
    Modern Day

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Fantasy | Otherworld Fantasy | Anime

In the world of Tilt, the law dictates that every child Blessed by a Fae is to be handed over to the Council. The Council then assigns the Blessed child to a lord's son or daughter to act as their protector and servant with the help of their immense magical power.
    Tilt
    The sons and daughters of the Lords and the Blessed
    Nearing the beginning of a revolution.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Fantasy | Otherworld Fantasy | Real Life
    A country in turmoil. Siblings vying for power as their father waits on his deathbed. A rising revolution led by an unlikely person. And more! Basically a typical fantasy, similar to Game of Thrones, but takes place in the country of Aurelia, where nothing seems to be going right. People can learn magic, but it is a very difficult art and only a few possess it, including the High Magistra. The main religion centers around the Goddess Nolca and there are several Oracle priestess that serve her. More detail to come depending on interest.
    The country of Aurelia; once a great country that is slowly slipping.
    Pretty much anyone. Prince, princess, queen, servant, member of the Rebellion, even leader of the Rebellion if you ask nice enough, a mage {my character would be the High Magistra}, a Priestess of Nolca. More if there are any ideas.
    Technically, 15th century of that world.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Science Fiction | Mecha | Anime
    Way into the future, humans have settled on a planet called Noir, which is also inhabited by a race known as the Directs. After centuries of war, they have come together to create the United Central Defense, a group of teenagers with amazing powers that have kept peace for centuries. But now, the Purebreds are fighting back.
    The planet of Noir.
    Members of the UCD.
    Millions of years into the future.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Science Fiction | Androids | Anime
    A crazy scientist has finally created the first emotional androids and passes on the program. From there, the Androids are sent to integrate into human life with the help of their host families and fellow students.
    Future Tokyo
    The Androids, their host siblings, and their fellow students.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Historical | Frontier | Real Life
    A group of people journey from Mississippi to Oregon to live out their lives.
    Mississippi-The Oregon Trail-Oregon
    People travelling along the Oregon Trail.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Historical | Tudor | Real Life
    Based loosely off of Reign and the Tudors, this roleplay follows the life of members of the royal court during Bloody Mary's reign.
    England
    Anyone from lords and ladies to servants and peasants.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Fandom | Movie | Real Life
    Hours before the Purge, the electricity in the building that houses Bentley Corporation unexpectedly goes out and the security system malfunctions, trapping the eight people that made the mistake of staying to finish up some work inside. Only ten minutes into the Purge, the building is attacked and the employees have nowhere to run. Instead, they must stand and fight for their lives against a team of serial killers, all the while trying to find a way out of the building.
    Los Angeles, California
    The employees at the Bentley Corporation and the serial killers. There are specific roles for this one.

If you are interested in any of these, let me know.

One on One Roleplays
    For my 1x1 ideas, visit Felilla's One on One Exclusives. ^.^

Open Roleplays

#1 Felilla, Apr 26, 2015
    Last edited: May 9, 2015
    • Love Love x 4
    • Thank Thank x 1
  2. These are all such great ideas!

3. I am most definitely interested in several of these. I like The City Never Sleeps, Overachieving and Underwhelming, Last Chance University, Magically Unpredictable, Caelum Fatales, Reflex, and Android: Emotions. Let me know if you put up rps for any of these!

4. Love all of these, my favorites are The city never sleeps, the typicality of Anime schools, On the trail and the purge!

5. Did you plan on having theses as group rps or 1x1s?

6. These would all be group rps. I haven't put up any 1x1 yet.

7. Reflex or Android: Emotions are my kind of thing, because robots and all.

Caelum Fatales too.

8. Reflex and the purge sound great!

9. I'm intrested in The Typicality of Anime Highschool and Overachieving and Underwhelming. :D

10. I might be interested in several of these depending on how the final RP ends up, most particularly Magically Unpredictable and Reflex.

11. I'm just going to follow this thread and see what actually gets made.

12. Magically Unpredictable, Overachieving and Underwhelming, & The Typicality of Anime Schools :)

13. Your ideas are amazing..... I love all of the high school ones and the fantasy ones.......

14. @Grimoire Overachieving and Underwhelming is now open. ^.^

15. @Felilla Great! I'll be making a CS soooon~

16. Naturally, Heaven or Hell draws me in due to my religious upbringing. But why, oh why, am I also drawn to the one with magical juveniles and teenagers at the worst times of their lives (highschool---well, for me it was).

Lord, guide me as I make my choices.

• Love Love x 1
  17. Hey Felilla is "Overachieving and Underwhelming" or "Caelum Fatales" or "Heaven or Hell" or "Magically Unpredictable" up yet~?

18. @EternalMusic Overachieving and Underwhelming is, but there's only three roles, so you should act fast.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.