Fel Wants to Make a Comic!

• Thread starter Fel of the Eternal Forest
  • Start date
Working on it! The first one is going to be slower comming because of the old Paorou excuse - character designs. But, it is comming, I promise! Hopefully in the next week. I don't want this to go the way of Perfect Cherry...

*Onee-san cheers on iwaku-tan* GO GO GO! FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT! HURRAH! *sips more wine*

Yes...The character designs is the big issue right now. But don't worry we won't be going the way of Perfect Cherry.

Just an update, I've got the sketches down for Red and Blue (the orignals heh.) and am working on the others tonight after my school work. I'll pen them and scan them probably tomorrow or monday and show them here. Just to forwarn everyone I'm no Paorou or Doug or Cap'n Nic.

werkin' on this first comic, like a boss.

Oh god my hand hurts, like a boss.

Hey guys sorry about the wait - the sketch (with words) will be up tonight. Don't expect anything too fancy cos I don't have the pen for my tablet. Also because I had to resort to gray tones it's all in pencil. I don't like to just do lines unless I'm coloring it. Also on that note don't expect professional shading T___T I swear my art teacher beat me cos I couldn't quite get it down.

My appologies; contrary to what I just posted, I've spent the last three hours trying to figure out why the crap my scanner won't scan... Not plugins (cos I'm not retarded... much), not software... hm... Wat.

Up tomorrow.

Still fighting with my scanner, also I found my tablet pen but the nib seems to be either missing or jammed into the pen...

EXCUSES, EXCUSES.

OKAY!

New scanner, check! New tablet (hopefully!) almost check! Drawing supplies, check! lets do this shit.

You said there would be comics, Fel.

Where are the comics?

Mr. Manly promised me comics... and then he didn't deliver... **Staaaaares**

Working on them! I promise! I just got a new jobbie...

WOO, NEW JOB.

BOO, NO COMICS.

Yay, Archer avatar. :3

In the process of painting page 1 !!!!!!!