2. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Donegal; Tulpen One;

Feedback

Gimme your thoughts
Ahoy! I know I said and mentioned an update every two weeks, but as we can see that didn’t happen. I did start archiving characters, however and then a few of you guys came back (//sparkles) and in general we can’t say that this has gone as smoothly for me as I hoped. Neither does it seem to be as exciting for you guys as you guys had hoped when joining.

I will make a confession. I absolutely despise GM’ing. I have never been a leader and nor shall I be. Why I released Golden City and joined WARP anyway? Because I wanted to share this place so badly with you all and had hoped that I would feel a little bit better about leading a story after so many years. I do love worldbuilding after all.

Spoiler: no, my feelings haven’t warmed up for GM’ing. Quite the opposite.

Anyway, enough about my laments. I wanted to ask you guys for some feedback. Putting my hate for GM’ing aside the realm exists and I’m proud of it. What have you been missing? What would you like me to do more actively? What have I been doing well (lol, whut)? Gimme your thoughts.

P.S: As you may notice I'm updating the Registry a little, however that doesn't and shouldn't affect your characters and your overall experience in Golden City. We are simply cleaning up.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: darkflames13