Fearing Feathers (Fantasy)

If interested, would you rather this be a standard forum roleplay, or a clan roleplay?

• Clan Roleplay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Forum Roleplay

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Either

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
L

Lonewolf888978

Original poster
large.jpg

Fearing Feathers
A threat of rebellion, raiding from Deserts, and a surge of monsters plague the Republic of Sarok. The human-majority country looks towards its allies for help as a new enemy emerges from the shadows. A necromancer, known as the Prophet of the Raven, is raising an army the dead to ravage the land of the living. His corruption spreads, killing the Earth where ever he travels. Already, battalions of soldiers have fallen to this necromancer, and their dead join his ranks.
The Church of the Hawk sends birds across the continent towards the Elven forest of Elineshire, the Dwarven Mountains of the Golden-Forge, and even to friendly Orcish tribes. The Kings call promises gold and blessings to those that answer the call, and a royal pardon for those that have wronged the nation.
As the dead roam the land, while you play your part to stop the approaching horde?

~~~~~
Hello all! Thanks for giving this a read. This is meant as a prologue of sorts for a roleplay I'm looking to start up again as summer approaches, and I get more free time. On the surface it will be a simple Quest our heroes go on, but the choices we come across may very well shape the course of a further roleplay down the line, considering these heroes will be the actual heroes our characters tell stories about and bards sing songs of!
I have a map that will be provided, approved races, and more and if this generates interest I can set up an OOC!

Any and all questions are allowed! (about this roleplay ofcourse)

I'll hang around to see more details added.

Reactions: Lonewolf888978
Damn son. I love a good ol' fashioned fantasy role play. Sign me up eh? I look forward to seeing more details so I can better shape my character ><

Will there be a limited list of playable races?
I will provide a list of the majority and minority races. Ofcourse if you had any particular race you wanted to include it'd have to be approved by me.

One of my characters is planned to be an Elemental.

I have my own unique twist on Elementals that I like to integrate so I'll elaborate when I'm free.

While the latter part will still apply, I want to ask - are magician characters with familiar spirits allowed?

Last edited:
This looks interesting, I'll be following it's progress. Oh quick question are you planing on having races such as Elfs, Orcs, and Dwarves as playable races?

One of my characters is planned to be an Elemental.

I have my own unique twist on Elementals that I like to integrate so I'll elaborate when I'm free.

While the latter part will still apply, I want to ask - are magician characters with familiar spirits allowed?
On the subject of elementals....
I'm for them! Ofcourse you'd have to run it by me, and it will defiantly be a rare race if I approve of the topic.
Magician Characters....
Totally for it! I see no problem in a magician character with a familiar, as long as everyone doesn't make one xD

This looks interesting, I'll be following it's progress. Oh quick question are you planing on having races such as Elfs, Orcs, and Dwarves as playable races?
Yes, the four major races will be Elves (And they're subraces) Orcs (two kinds), Dwarves, and Humans (and various subraces).

As for minor races, as of right now I'm looking at making two myself, a Rat Race similar to the Warhammer's Skaven.
And either a bird or reptile race
Crow also was wanting to make a possible elemental race, so if you want a special race let me know.

@All, Working on the OOC now, been preoccupied with Injustice 2 :/ xD

Been doing some work on an OOC, added a map of the land and some basic lore, the majority of it being in Sarok. I'll add more tomorrow or Saturday, as well as add in the races and a simple History time line, and finally a CS.

Address any questions here, and please refrain from posting in the OOC until I'm finished, thank you :)

OPEN SIGNUPS - Fearing Feathers