Fear

S

Stacisaur

Original poster
What do you Fear the most?
Is it something concrete, or an emotion? Is it a thing, or an event?
What makes you shudder, what makes you feel irked and uneasy?

I just woke up this morning at 3:45ish, and it's the first night in my dorm without my roomie here. Even though we have separate rooms, and a living room and all to make us apart, I still like.. it feels different when she is not here this weekend. .__.
And I felt lonely.
And I feel scared.
Very scared.
So.. now I'm awake. >_>
Even though I'm super super sleepy and such.. Awakeness.

So, I was just wondering,
what scares you? Why?
Only if you feel comfortable with sharing. <3

hmm... I am scared of heights. I really hate heights and I can't even climb up a ladder. Now I am death afraid for going to Japan since its almost on the other side of earth and I'll have to fly a long way and I have never flied before. And it's so high up in the air Dx uhuhuhu So yeah, heights. Scary shit... To high and you die. (If you fall)

And it scares me cause if you fall from a high place then you die x3 Or gets really hurt xD

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--> Snakes, anything to do with them I will run
for them hill I'm on fire! Hell I can not even
look at a image of them! Also strange one: small highs! I
get dizzy on step stools .
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]-->

​D: Awh. Fear of step stools. That is tragic. </3

I just woke up this morning at 3:45ish, and it's the first night in my dorm without my roomie here. Even though we have separate rooms, and a living room and all to make us apart, I still like.. it feels different when she is not here this weekend. .__.
And I felt lonely.
And I feel scared.
Very scared.

D:

The exact same fucking thing happened to me this morning at the exact same fucking time. Only phantom door-slam sounds, shifting darkness and it taking a full five minutes of me trying to figure out who I was and where I was. Then for hours I couldn't sleep because it felt like I was being haunted by my recently deceased grandmother. Poor Asmo got woken up by me TERROR CLINGING to him.

[SPOILI]
bee_1415432c.jpg
[/SPOILI]

All of em. No matter what kind.
Always have..Always will..
Don't come near me.

T ^T Tegan....
I feel for you.. At least, the staying up part. .__.
.. I think I fell back asleep around... 8am.. and woke up at 10am. ._.

Where's mah sympathy? >:[

Spiders for me. I've had varying reactions to them. Freezing up and being unable to move or speak, bawling my face off, shaking in the corner til it leaves, and at one point a small screaming fit >.>;

Also, I'm not afraid of heights, but I don't like stepladders and the like, they feel far too precarious. Mind you, I say that and then I'm the very person that rides chair-o-planes and thinks they're awesome xD my dad doesn't understand how I can do it when they look like they're held on by nothing.

Snakes. I completely hate. We went to the San Diego zoo over the summer and they had a whole reptile house devoted to them. I literally was hugging the wall, away from the exhibits. Didn't matter that they were behind glass, I just couldn't do it. (Which reminds me, I probably should get those pictures up...)

As far as what keeps me up in the night, it's really just me and my imagination. A bump, thud, creaks, that stuff makes me think there's maybe a thief out to get my stuff. Scary stories will of course keep me up. And Egypt. I love Egypt and its myths but dear god, if I watch or read anything about it before bed I keep seeing pharaohs and thinking about their curses.

... And no Yu Gi Oh does not count.

I have phobias of dogs and needles. I try not to let either get the better of me. I give blood when I'm healthy, and if a dog is well controlled by its owner, I'll pass it on the sidewalk, even say hi to it.

Then there are those morbid thoughts of growing old alone.... Yeaaaaah....

I have this nightmare where a spider comes and lays eggs in my throat while I sleep. Then, when I wake up, hundreds of baby spiders come out of my mouth, ears, and nostrils. :{

Also, centipedes. And balloons. And social situations.

I have this nightmare where a spider comes and lays eggs in my throat while I sleep. Then, when I wake up, hundreds of baby spiders come out of my mouth, ears, and nostrils. :{

As horrible as that dream sounds, it also sounds like a fucking awesome horror movie scene.

do you want my whole list because it will make you all think differently about me

how is this girl so insane she loves horror movies and watching people die in jacked up ways but cant even stand vending machines.

Well, first there's heights. I can look down the side of a building just fine or stand on a rope bridge and jump up and down, but anything that involves not having anything solid connecting me to the ground is a big no-no (i.e. Hot air balloons & airplanes)

Also, strangely, I don't have any sort of fear of blood. Like, you could drench me in it and I wouldn't even flinch. The strange thing is, I'm mortally afraid of wounds. Open, festering wounds will make me run for my life of freeze on the spot. Good thing is, as long as it's covered in blood I won't notice.

People.

Confrontation without anonymity between me
and whoever it is I'm meant to be speaking to.

Anger, when directed towards me.

Being placed in a stressful situation
and not being able to react.

Freezing under pressure.

When friendships hang on your words,
And you can't speak.
Can't think.

That moment when you've got nowhere left to run
And it feels like everyone has you backed into a corner
Wanting answers

Answers that could very well destroy whatever it is you have
To cling between you

Heights is my most dealt with fear. I don't get paralyzed from it, but the fear of falling to my doom is usually there whenever I'm not harnessed into something while I'm elevated. For example: roller coasters I can ride just fine as long as the safety precaution isn't that little lap bar thing. I don't trust it enough.

I fear spiders. When I was little I had nightmares where these giant spiders kidnapped me and made me their slave. I had this dream multiple times, so I'm obviously terrified of spiders. The bigger they are the worse the fear.

My biggest fear though is my boys admitting that yes, they were just pretending to be my friends, that they never really liked me and just felt sorry for me and then leaving me.