Fazbear's Shopping Mall [FNAF RP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ted got the idea come over hear and shut up. He drew his gun and crouched down. Then he walked slowly towards the pair."So the animatronics are here still. We need to get outta here I have my car just outside. I'll call the big boss ,and he'll give the okay to demolish this dump!" He said with an excited whisper ,as he reached his phone he herd the walkie-talkie. He stopped reaching for his phone and reached for the walkie. "Hello I'm detective Ted Sanchez what who is this?" Ted stared at the walkie waiting impatiently for an answer.

"I am going," Coraline muttered. She opened the door and sighed. Her mind was fully focused on this mission: to find what caused the bombing. She smirked as the door slamed behind her.

Johnathan sighed quietly to himself, looking at the detective "I think to blow this place up, we would need evidence to support these claims. And, for us to actually get out." He began to step outside at a calm rate, until he was close to one of the bodies. He looked down at the corpse, seemingly intent to see if there is anything useable on it.

If they were some form of police, they probably had some form of equipment on them. They're the police, after all.

He placed his hands onto the hips of the corpse closest to where he came from, patting him downwards to the legs, before raising it up to his arms and neck, being cautious not to dip into any open wounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.