Fazbear's Shopping Mall [FNAF RP] [OPEN]

Status
Not open for further replies.
im thinking of just dropping out since i'm not amazing at noticing errors.

Well- I don't see much of a reason why you shouldn't. We all were around that learning curve in English, myself included.

But- if you want to, I guess I can't hold you in here.

(And I'm unsure what to post in the IC)

You can either make a post where you just stay at at the entrance as the other characters meet up with you, or you can just go in yourself.

Alrighty, got one up and going. Hope I'll see others come up soon.

large.gif

Name:
Coraline May Jones Blu

Appearance:
Coraline is about 6' 5" in height, and has a rather curvy figure. She has a septum, along with messily cut dark hair to match her dull, grey eyes.Her hair has a blue highlight. Sometimes she wears blue glasses, and she has a couple piercings.

Skills:
+Good memory
+Good at debunking things
+Good at mimicing sounds

Personality:
Coraline is a bit of a hasty person when people bother her, finding herself annoyed easily. She can be a bit of a nerd at times, being rather smart. However, she does suffer from an eating disorder. This eating disorder left her to eat less, and now all she eats is vegan food every so often. When she was younger, she suffered from severe stress and anxiety, but she had lost that now. She has a bit of an attitude, leading others to find a bit of a dislike factor. She does not make friends easily. She is very open about her sexuality: bisexual. She still gets a little depressed, but it is rare at this point. She is smart however and rebellious.

Background:
Coraline was born in the town of Liverpool, England. She had two parents who ditched her for being 'ugly'. She was put onto the streets, where a couple vacationing in England (due to return to Greenland the next week) took her in. She was only 2 weeks old, and had a serious rash on her arm. When the family finally moved back to Greenland, she stayed alone must of the time. She hid in her room, trying to avoid human contact. Her new parents were named Jewel and Gunther. They were a lot better than the old idiots that left her. When Coraline turned 2, Jewel broke the news that Coraline would have a new sibling. Coraline had neutral feelings about it. When the younger sister was finally born, Coraline seemed a bit nervous. They named the kid Autumn, and she had auburn hair which was different than Coraline's black hair. Autumn's left eye was not fully formed, so she only had one eye. Coraline loved Autumn, and she played with her. They had fun together, but they never got to go to school until Coraline was 11 and Autumn was 9. Coraline started in 7th grade. Even known she had never went to a school before, she was put into the highest classes. Everything went normal, until when she got into 8th grade. Since Autumn always ran home to wait for Coraline (they got out only 10 minutes apart), Coraline would walk home waiting for her. One day Autumn was not there. She called the police, and they searched. Nothing turned up. Coraline, Jewel, and Gunther were very sad about this. She drug herself to school, finding herself very depressed and having stress & anxiety. Everyone started to bully her for crying every so often about Autumn and being bullied. She soon found a friend named Carolina, who did not understand what was going on. She didn't tell her, and soon ran away from home. When she ran away, she left Carolina and her terrible life in the small town in Greenland. With her bag packed, she took a small, crappy boat to where ever she could. She found herself in Tuscon, Arizona. When there, she started searching for jobs. When finding jobs, she got fired a lot which led her to flying from job to job just trying to get money to get an apartment. Finally, she had enough money. She checked local listings for possible homes, but she couldn't. She moved to a town where Freddy Fazbear's Pizza was. She was going to apply for a job, then the next day the Bombing of 2005 happened. She tried to move on, no other possible jobs. She switched between small jobs. One night while walking home, she found what was left of Freddy Fazbear's Mall. It looked interesting, and snuck in to see what was in store. However, she knew the risks and continued anyway.

ITS US

@FangirlingSinceBirth First of all, check for me to ACCEPT your character before you start posting in the IC thread, that's how it works in REGULAR group roleplays, this isn't a jump-in roleplay.

Lucky for you, your character is actually good, so I am fine with it.

Hey~ I think I'm just going to drop out. I hope you guys have fun though! cx Bye--

@FangirlingSinceBirth First of all, check for me to ACCEPT your character before you start posting in the IC thread, that's how it works in REGULAR group roleplays, this isn't a jump-in roleplay.

Lucky for you, your character is actually good, so I am fine with it.
Sorry *cringes* Sorry I'm a bitch

So, kind of a question to everyone- you all got a lot of stuff going on atm, or anything hindering you from posting up stuff? Kind of waiting.

@Lunar-Eclipse Exactly what is Nora talking about? Is it the noise from the chatter of the other two characters, or is it the sounds of the walkie-talkie within the mall?

Sorry, she heard the other two that are outside with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.